April 2016 Moms
Options

Crazy pregnancy dreams

2»

Re: Crazy pregnancy dreams

• Options
    This week has been extremely eventful for vivid dreams. A couple nights ago I dreamt I home-birthed 5 baby girls at 16 weeks, and didn't have a car or car seats to drive them to the hospital. I guess I was able to set up an appointment and when I got there, the doctor started showing me fetus key chains. WTF? I probably shouldn't eat Halloween candy before bed anymore.

Last night I dreamt I was staying at my EX's house, and his ratchet old/new gf, and her three best friends were all there too. I started a fight and almost killed her. I suppose I have some unsettled feelings still. Whoops.
  • Options
    Definitely same here! Very R rated lol
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    The dreams are crazy! I'm not a good sleeper to begin with and now wake up from scary dreams feeling like my heart is gonna beat right out of my chest! So weird..and scary, graphic stuff!
  • Options
    Last night, I rode an elephant through Los Angeles to get to the dentist. From my POV, it seemed like the elephant was 6 stories tall, all the people on the ground were so small!  It was awesome :)
  • Options
    I keep having dreams that I'm in the delivery room with DH and holding our newborn and his family rushes in and takes him out of my arms to hold him and are very pushy. I've had the same dream 3 times already! Hopefully when the time comes they aren't like that and respect our space :s
  • Options
    I had a dream last night I went to another planet it was an alien planet and ended up in some weird tent with DH who I didn't even know in my dream and ended up having sex? lol! It was awesome but so odd
  • Options
    I had a dream last night I went to another planet it was an alien planet and ended up in some weird tent with DH who I didn't even know in my dream and ended up having sex? lol! It was awesome but so odd
    Hahaha, funnily enough my DH had a very similar dream. Except we were aliens too. Maybe he got affected by all the weird dreams I tell him about lol

• Options
    Totally woke up angry at my husband today - vivid dream about him cheating on me, lying about it, then blaming me. He's the sweetest guy ever and would NEVER do that, but it was definitely a rough night for me.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Maganda92 said:

My dreams have me tossing & turning all night! Last night I dreamt I had a miscarriage while using the bathroom & my bump was completely gone

I keep having dreams about miscarriages too. And it scares me!!! I am sorry you are having them too.