December 2015 Moms
Options

32 weeks+4 days, what's normal for pelvic pain and pressure at this time?

I've been having pain and pressure in my public and pelvic area for about 2 weeks now and at my check up today I was told that he is measuring 3 weeks ahead. An ultrasound was ordered for 2 weeks from now. I was just wondering what's normal for this time and does him measuring ahead with all this pressure mean I could go into labor early?

Re: 32 weeks+4 days, what's normal for pelvic pain and pressure at this time?

• Options
    No experience and I don't think anyone can tell you if you'll go into labour early or not. I suggest staying positive until your ultrasound. Everyone will be more educated at that time.
  • Options
    I have always measured small. Like, get multiple ultrasounds because they said my first baby was 3 weeks small and my second 4 weeks small. My doc said I'd likely be induced at 41 weeks with both because I was measuring so small. With my first I went into labor at 40 weeks on the dot, my second I went into labor/water broke at 38 weeks. Both babies close to 7lb. I think docs have to just guess and can be way off. I wouldn't worry is what I'm getting at.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Measuring isn't an exact science, it merely indicates we need to look further. I have measured 5-6 weeks ahead all along. It's how I grow. I routinely get ultrasounds to monitor her progression but it doesn't change my dates or indicate preterm labor risk
    BabyFetus Ticker

DD May 2005 MC Nov. 2012
    MC Aug. 2014
    Chemical Feb. 2015
  • Options
    I had a ton of pressure down low in my pelvis with DS. He pretty much kept low through the whole pregnant and it was just pressure from his head pressing. I delivered him 40+5 weeks with induction. Sometimes around this point babies will "drop" and it may just be that, especially yours is big. On its own it doesn't necessarily mean you'll go into labor early.
  • Options
    I also had alot of pressure and pain with my first. I was even dialated at 4cm for 2 weeks and my son was born at 41+3 by induction. I wouldnt worry.
  • Options
    Not with my first but with this fella I started having pelvic pressure around 30 weeks. I do YouTube pelvic floor exercises in the morning and before bed, where a belly support if it's bad. And try and find the balance between resting and walking. But by 8 pm in so stiff and hobbly, I find a warm bath with Epson helps.