2nd Trimester
Options

*Queen*

I'm good! I have been on more in the evenings, but haven't seen you around either!

It is so exciting to find out. Seriously, seeing the little heart beating in her chest, all the finger and toe bones, watching her move around and even seeing the whole spine (which DH found a litle creepy) is so thrilling! Not that it wasn't real before, but it really gives you something concrete to hold on to.

Re: *Queen*

• Options

AAwwww... I'm so flipping excited for it! I go back and forth if I want a boy or a girl. DH (very cute) crosses his fingers for a boy if anyone asks about it.

I'm jealous I have to wait longer! Maybe I should kick DH off the computer more at night!! 

• Options

I hadn't been around for awhile just cause I was so busy at work, and then when I had time to get on at night, there were all these new girls, and I just didn't really feel interested. None of my usual friends ever seemed to be on, so I've just been lurking around for awhile.

DH was actually hoping for a girl :) He kept saying he thought it was going to be a boy, because he wanted a girl. He was pretty excited.

How have you been? Any more road trips?

• Loading the player...
  • Options

I figured you were really busy with work still. I agree, a lot of newer people, right when I had some figured out too.

DH will be really okay with a girl he has little cousins (around 2 months to our age), that has him wrapped around their finger. I should get a picture of our flower girl with him. If we have a girl it will totally be a little daddy's girl!

NO MORE ROAD TRIPS! We went to hometown (only 2 hours away), the past two weekends, and I have to stop to pee or get something to drink at almost every town. So I don't think we will be going on anymore until the baby comes! 

I am though still lusting over tubs! I haven't had a bath since May! When we go home for Christmas I am just going to soak in one for a long time. 

• Options

::butts in::

CONGRATS COVERGIRL!!!  I am so excited for you sweetie.  :)  I just saw your post about a girl.  Yah!

• Options

Yeah, she is going to be going to be his little princess. He has a niece and he absolutely adores her. When it's his own kid, I know he's going to be like putty in her hands :)

HAHAHAHA, I'm sure your DH enjoyed all those stops! I hope we don't have to make any trips the next 4 months, I don't see why we would.

You guys don't have a bathtub? That sucks! I've only taken one bath since getting pregnant, but it sounds nice right now. Maybe I'll take one before bed. I have been so sore and stiff. We had a wedding Saturday for DH's best friend (he was the best man) and I was at the club from 11 AM til 1 AM. Wore heals and totally regretted it. IT hurt to move the next day. I don't think my body's recovered and a hot bath sounds nice. That sucks that you don't have your own!

• Options
    Oh, and I know we're due pretty close to each other, but wanna be labor buddies?
  • Options

::drooling over the idea of a bath::
    I feel pathetic, lusting over a bath! LOL

I've given up on heels. I swear my feet grew the moment I found out I was pregnant. None of my nice pretty lovable heels fit well anymore. Though I don't think I could wear them as long as you! WOW!

Go ahead take a bath, I promise I will not hate you.

Hi Annie :D 

• Options
    imagequeenjohnston:

::drooling over the idea of a bath::
    I feel pathetic, lusting over a bath! LOL

I've given up on heels. I swear my feet grew the moment I found out I was pregnant. None of my nice pretty lovable heels fit well anymore. Though I don't think I could wear them as long as you! WOW!

Go ahead take a bath, I promise I will not hate you.

Hi Annie :D 

My feet haven't grown at all, and everyone keeps telling me just to wait. Regardless, 14 hrs was a little RIDICULOUS

Did you see my message about labor buddies?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"