June 2015 Moms

FFAQ - Flame Free Anytime Questions

191011121315»

Re: FFAQ - Flame Free Anytime Questions

• janat1717 said:
    So now I'm thinking about it, I like 5-31

All odd and there is one number in between each. 
    And 5x3x1 = 15  (5/31/15)

@hudson202 that's awesome! We totally need to have our LO's meet
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Are there any other LOs out there who's eyes are still gray? Sometimes in full sun, there's a little gold around the pupil but otherwise they are gray. I think DS's eyes had started to change by now even though they weren't set until after he turned 2.
  • Sammy K said:
    Are there any other LOs out there who's eyes are still gray? Sometimes in full sun, there's a little gold around the pupil but otherwise they are gray. I think DS's eyes had started to change by now even though they weren't set until after he turned 2.
    Yes! It's driving me nuts... am kind of assuming they are going to be brown, but am so curious what color they are going to be. 
    Me-37, DH-38
    Married in 2006, TTC #1 since Jan 2012

Baby Boy born June 1, 2015

He settles her in her home as a happy mother of children, praise the Lord! (Psalms 113:9)
    And the peace of God, which surpasses all understand, will guard your heart and mind in Jesus Christ (Philippians 4:7)

• Lo's eyes are dark bluish gray. They are a lighter blue in the center though. DH, my bro, and my dad all have bright ice blue eyes and mine and blue/green. Lo's eyes have been the same for a few months now. 
  • We still have blue/grey eyes. Mine are brown though, so I was expecting them to change,  but so far nothing.
  • Has anyone tried putting their LO in a restaurant style wooden high chair? How'd it go? I getting worried it's too big for mine even though she sits like a champ...
  • Yes! LO loves it and refuses to stay in her carseat at the restaurants. She looks tiny in it but stays really well buckled in, and I usually put a blanket behind her. Go for it!
  • Yes! She loves the high chairs! We probably put her in it for the first time about 2 months ago with the fluffy blanket. Then I found the high chair/shopping cart cover from dd and started using that. Works way better. We even used a high chair without it on Monday a few times and she was fine. Besides the whole bumping her face into the table.. 
  • We use the wooden high chairs too!  My LO is also small, about 15 lbs.  There's a lot of space around her and if we have a blanket we tuck it around her, otherwise we don't worry about it and she's fine.  She loves to sit there with us and chew on straws. 
  • LO loves the high chair! We have a cover that comes with a pad to tuck behind her. We also have a reusable silicone table cover. So she eats with us when we are out. 
  • our LO also loves the high chairs, we started putting him in them about 1 month ago.  He sits in it really well, and i think he enjoys sitting upright at the table with mom and dad :)
  • We just started the wooden high chair this week and so far she is obsessed. 
    TTC: 1/2014 BFP: 9/24 EDD: 6/8/2015 Sorry for the poor man's siggy...ticker won't load regardless of how many tips I read.
  • 7425cait said:
    LO loves the high chair! We have a cover that comes with a pad to tuck behind her. We also have a reusable silicone table cover. So she eats with us when we are out. 
    What's the name of the table cover? I think that's exactly what we need...
  • I'm feeling really empowered by your stories! Thanks!
  • My LO loves the high chairs in restaurants. I don't recommend the covers if you do BLW bc it would be a mess to take home. I got one for Xmas and I have used it once. 
  • @klirwin82  it's summer infant cushy cart cover.  We do finger foods, and it's been fine. I push her close to the table, and she eats off of a silicone placemat. 
  • We use high chairs! We have a floppy seat cover that works great in high chairs and the grocery cart
  • @7425cait you must not have a messy eater.  My guy gets food everywhere. He basically needs a change of clothes after every meal lol 
  • We love the high chair too. I usually just shove my coat behind her. She also uses a suction cup silicone place mat from bru similar to the one below so she can eat with us 
  • My LO loves the high chairs in restaurants. I don't recommend the covers if you do BLW bc it would be a mess to take home. I got one for Xmas and I have used it once. 
    Good to know. We're doing BLW and we definitely have a messy eater! Baby Girl lets us know she's through eating by rubbing her food all over her face and hair.  :|
    Good to know. We're doing BLW and we definitely have a messy eater! Baby Girl lets us know she's through eating by rubbing her food all over her face and hair.  :|
    lol sounds like my guy! He likes to rub it up his nose and his eyes and then throw it. 

that BRU placemat looks awesome! I need to get some more eating out gear like that.  
  • I plan on purchasing the cart cover, which would have helped today since I need to go get groceries and the placemat! @7425cait @hudson202
    Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP #1 12/23/13 MMC 01/24/14 @ 9w5days

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers