1st Trimester
Options

Preserving Pink Lines on Pregnancy Test - How to???

2»

Re: Preserving Pink Lines on Pregnancy Test - How to???

• Options

I didnt relize that tearing people down was called anything other than a bully. I will remember to use my spell check when people use there manners. I have a 3 year old with more than ive seen at this site it is sad. Pregnancy is supposed to be a positive thing and yet there are thoes who just have the need to bring others down so they feel better. I feel sorry for thoes people. I just remind myself that my happiness is mine and I forgive all thoes who try and take it away.:-):-):-):-):-)

*THOSE. not thoes.
    sorry, that was just really bugging me.. a lot.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    kyraaD said:

I didnt relize that tearing people down was called anything other than a bully. I will remember to use my spell check when people use there manners. I have a 3 year old with more than ive seen at this site it is sad. Pregnancy is supposed to be a positive thing and yet there are thoes who just have the need to bring others down so they feel better. I feel sorry for thoes people. I just remind myself that my happiness is mine and I forgive all thoes who try and take it away.:-):-):-):-):-)

*THOSE. not thoes.
    sorry, that was just really bugging me.. a lot.
    Also, THEIR not there. But @ecwk your comment make me giggle out loud haha.
    March '16 December Siggy Challenge - Favorite Christmas Movies/Quotes
  • Options
    I plan to make some form of a pregnancy album/early days baby album that will likely include a picture of me holding the positive pregnancy test. That's more than enough and is a great way to preserve those pink lines forever. Otherwise, once I get my first u/s, those HPTs are going straight in the garbage. The only reason I'm keeping them right now is because they are my only tangible proof that I am pregnant and I know I'll be tempted to go out and buy more if I don't have one sitting around with a positive on it. Preserving the test itself to keep forever is a bit of a biohazard issue IMO. Take the picture. Chuck the tests.
  • Options
    edited October 2015
    I put mine in one of those mini shadowbox. Actually 3/4 that we took! lol (We couldn't believe it and ran out and got more tests! Haha) Who care what everyone else thinks. My husband I love it hanging next our wedding pictures in the living room. It was a wedding blessing from God and we are thankful everyday for our baby girl. I am 7 1/2 months pregnant and still see the lines :) Hoping they last forever. But if you have taken more than one test, clear nail polish might be a good idea! Of course I wouldn't reuse the nail polish! lol Then maybe put it in a shadow/memory box for keepsake afterwards. The ziplocks sound like a good idea too! Next is getting more frames for our ultrasound pics and 9 month progression pics. Then newborn pictures lol Hold on to your memories! :) God Bless!

I'm so confused as to why anyone would frame a pee stick instead of framing a beautiful ultrasound picture. If I was a guest at someone's house and I saw a framed pee stick I would feel really uncomfortable.
  • Options
    I'm so confused as to why anyone would frame a pee stick instead of framing a beautiful ultrasound picture. If I was a guest at someone's house and I saw a framed pee stick I would feel really uncomfortable.
    Does anyone else totally expect her daughter's first period pad to go in that shadowbox? I mean...you know...as a keepsake of that "special time."

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBabysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options

Does anyone else totally expect her daughter's first period pad to go in that shadowbox? I mean...you know...as a keepsake of that "special time."

Lmao. It could hang right next to her son's first "crunchy" sock.
    March '16 December Siggy Challenge - Favorite Christmas Movies/Quotes
  • Options
    Well since this is my first time to replie to a post I have to say I dont think its gross or weird. Im on my third pregnancy and my oldest is 13 I still have my as everyone has been refering to as pee stick. Keep It in a zip lock bag after you wash it. And to all thoes negative people with negative posts shame on you all for not being positive isint that what this site is for? If you cant say something nice then just don't say it. Dont be a bully if you aint got an answer dont leave a post! Take care and have a wonderful pregnancy and let all the haters kick rocks!

• Options
    Well since this is my first time to replie to a post I have to say I dont think its gross or weird. Im on my third pregnancy and my oldest is 13 I still have my as everyone has been refering to as pee stick. Keep It in a zip lock bag after you wash it. And to all thoes negative people with negative posts shame on you all for not being positive isint that what this site is for? If you cant say something nice then just don't say it. Dont be a bully if you aint got an answer dont leave a post! Take care and have a wonderful pregnancy and let all the haters kick rocks!

Her spelling and grammar is atrocious and you're making me look at it again.

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBabysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options

:-&

TTC #1 10/2014
    Low progesterone
    BFP 05/2015
    Baby boy born 01/2016
    Currently: NTNP

• Options

Since I have yet to reply to this post...

I kept mine.  It was my first positive ever.  I never got a positive for dd 11 years ago, other than when my blood work came back positive.  After 4 years of struggling it was shocking, and amazing to see that blazing pink line. I have pictures, and even a video of me sharing the news with DH.  I attached it to a poem, hung the poem around my dog's neck, and let him tell DH.  I still have the sign, with the stick attached.  Is it out for public display?  No.  It is in my little treasure chest on my dresser, that I use to keep other sentimental things in (such as my ornamental fire department patches, and some of my grandmother's jewelry that I would never wear because it means too much to me- she passed away when I was 17, but raised me from a baby).  Its meant for me, no one else.   

February Siggy Challenge- Post pregnancy indulgences

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers