Options

WTO Thursday

2»

Re: WTO Thursday

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 5

CD: 3

What are you doing to get KU: prenatals, ED/EOD

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalk: well DH and I talked last night about temping and he asked for a couple more months without temping so i agreed but if there's not a mabis BBT in my stocking at Christmas I'm getting on Amazon that morning. 

GTKY: What is your dream job? anything working with elephants 
  • Options
    @callen10210 that made me laugh. Even our stocking stuffers are TTC related. But I'm glad that you talked to him and it sounds like he'll be on board eventually. FX that you get your BFP before Christmas anyway!

DS: June 2008
    Married: July 2015
    BFP: 5/20/16  |  EDD: 1/28/17  |  Twin boys born 1/16/17
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    AmMcc12AmMcc12 member
    edited October 2015
    Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD: 16

What are you doing to get KU: temp, PNV, CM (not regularly), BD almost EOD

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalk: this is also my first month TTC and temps seem to have no pattern. After reading all your posts, I'm thinking I'm going to switch to temping vaginally next cycle. I'm still having pelvic cramps/discomfort (4 days now). Thinking I'm going to test on Saturday so I can drink and enjoy football without questioning if the BFP is there..

GTKY: What is your dream job? Im happy to say that I am doing my dream job. I'm a permanency caseworker for child welfare. I work with parent who have had their children removed to complete services so their faimily can be reunified. It's hard at times but I live what I do. It's been difficult lately due to a client sharing that she is expecting and I'm trying not to be jealous. :-/

Edited because I suck at spelling..
    Me: 26     DH: 25
    DS1 -- 9/30/2016

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD: 18

What are you doing to get KU: Temping, OPK, CM 

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalk: Finally got a Peak reading on the digital OPK this morning. Planning on jumping DH tonight! This cycle I think I am going to temp until I get definite crosshairs (solid, not dashed) and then stop for the remainder of the TWW. I could use a few days to not have to wake up to temp, and I think it might keep the anxiety lower. When I got pg with DD, that was what I did that cycle and I didn't even realize I was 11 DPO (the day I got my BFP) until I randomly woke up that morning and thought about it. Not temping helped me not think about it.

GTKY: What is your dream job? I think it would be hilarious to be the person who makes up the names for the colors on nail polishes and basically any commercial product. I would have way too much fun with it!

Me: 28 DH: 33

DD: Born 7/30/13, 2 years old

TTC #2: August 2015

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    MamaBish said:
    bpfeiff84 said:
    @Mamabish can you send the link, I'd like to check it out!
    Ditto this! Do you make Christmas cards? I've been looking at some custom illustrated ones.
    ------------- qbf --------------- I sent you both pm's. I only do digital files though, no actual prints, I leave that to you to print however you choose. And I can def do Christmas cards! Thanks for your interest :)
    Can you send me a link too please?
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 23 / 5

CD: 7

What are you doing to get KU: charting and tempting, Sex EOD during FW.

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalk: Last cycle i had some serious PMS, which i normally have some symptoms but this past cycle was the worse. not sure why, but still praying for a good sign. I fear that something else might be wrong, since I've been timing things right, and still am not getting KU, so I plan on see if there are any other tests I need to take at the beginning of the year if not KU by then. 

GTKY: What is your dream job? I've always wanted to be a film editor. but I wasn't good enough in College, so I got kicked out of the program (apparently a B+ isn't good enough). So I never got to do that. Now, I would love to own a bookstore/cafe. 

ME: 24 | HIM: 30
    Dr put me on BC pills at age 18 to regulate period. 
    <3 Got Married July 2013  <3
    TTC: Since Jan. 2014. 
    Diagnosed with PCOS Fall 2014. (Not IR)
    Fertility Acupuncture March 2015 - December 2015
    First BFP on 2/6/2016!

(Typical Cycle length 35-48 days)

• Options
    sldp123 said:
    @callen10210 that made me laugh. Even our stocking stuffers are TTC related. But I'm glad that you talked to him and it sounds like he'll be on board eventually. FX that you get your BFP before Christmas anyway!
    Thanks again for your help/comments yesterday i think it helped him realize that i'm not alone and i'm not being crazy obsessive that this is being done by a lot of other couples that are ttc. FX for you too it would be so wonderful to be able to surprise family at the holidays with the great news!
  • Options
    @MNturnsVA - thanks for the feedback. Yeah I feel the same way about temping and charting so the plan is to see how this cycle goes and DH and I will figure out the possible next steps. Also I hope the antibiotics don't affect things too much but based on all the research/and others experiences, I have a feeling I'll be on a similar track to what you went through your second cycle.
    Me: 30 DH: 32
    Married: 09/18/2009
    TTC #1: 01/2015
    BFP #1: May 2015 | EDD: Jan 2016 | MC: Jun 2015
    TTC#2: 07/2015

• Options
    edited October 2015
    Month/Cycle: 3
    CD: 16

What are you doing to get KU: Temping, CM, CP, OPK, BD

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalk:  I had dotted crosshairs for a CD12 O, but my temp dive bombed today (would've been my forth high temp).  So, stttiiiiilllllll waiting...Still getting negative OPKs. And my temps have been all over the place this month, so who knows if/when I'll actually O.

GTKY: What is your dream job?  I would enjoy being independently wealthy. Edit: because I do know how numbers work
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 4/4

CD: 1

What are you doing to get KU: HIO, OPKs, CM - This my first month temping/charting. 

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalk: Can I post in TWW and WTO on the same day? I don't know, but I'm gonna! AF just showed. I'm not upset, just eager to move on and try again. 

GTKY: What is your dream job? I have an amazing real life job, but in another life I would be a makeup blogger. I love makeup. I put my makeup obsession on the back burner so I could obsess over TTC. 
    DS 12.02.11

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    MNturnsVAMNturnsVA member
    edited October 2015
    @kcooper1986- I kind of like your thought process with the no more temp taking after O.  I don't mind temping everyday because I get up at the same time pretty much everyday.  Our dog sleeps with us and gets up with me to go out and eat.  On the weekends I used to sleep in and DH would get up with the dog and let me sleep but I've been just getting up with the dog now since I'm temping anyways.  This past month though the TWW was a struggle.  A real struggle.  Not because I wanted to test but this month I switched to vaginal temping too and my temps were much more consistent all the way around.  Also, FF put the recommended test date on my calendar and that threw me all out of whack and into a tail spin of being a crazy person.  I've also felt that the taking your temperature thing kind of takes the fun out of the surprise of having your period be late and needing to take a HPT or the surprise of finding out you are pregnant. But, at the same time, I took a HPT on 9 DPO on my first month temping because of some crazy dream I had and getting a BFN was very hard.  Much harder than just seeing my temp drop and knowing that AF would be coming.  So who knows what I'll really end up doing, but I'm still glad you shared that today.  
  • Options
    Hello everyone! I am new and have been lurking for a bit - I hope it is okay to jump in here. 

Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD: CD5

What are you doing to get KU: I just started temping and this is our first cycle officially trying. I just got off a 87day cycle with the help of Provera (bloodwork all came back normal), so I am crossing my fingers for a relatively normal cycle. 

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalk: Trying not to obsess too much as I wait and pass the days. 

GTKY: What is your dream job? I'm not sure yet. I have a decent job/career but I don't love it. I think I would prefer to do something that gives me more flexibility. Maybe run a business with my husband - he already has one so helping him with it, or some version of it, might be a possibility. 
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD: 11

What are you doing to get KU: what am IIII doing? Temping, checking CM/CP, PNV's... what is DH doing?? Not trying not preventing... lol

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalk: tons of watery CM - almoooost EWCM :)

GTKY: What is your dream job?
    My dream job would be to be able to volunteer for those less fortunate, addicts, animals, foster children etc basically anybody who would need it and to be a SAHM. So essentially I would like for my husband to have his dream job making enough to afford me to do those things :) I'm an extremely hard worker but am not necessarily motivated by money, I'd eventually love to become more of a minimalist (beginning this process currently), living on less and giving more! Might sound corny but oh well, that's me :D
  • Options

CD: 11

What are you doing to get KU?: everything

Rant/Rave/Chart Stalk: Trying to get back into a fitness routine but so hard to stay motivated. Cooler weather = couch potato. :-bd

GTKY: What is your dream job? Probably professional soccer player but that would keep me from TTC for a while so I'll stick with my current job. :)

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 11/8

CD: 17

What are you doing to get KU: all the things

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalk:
    Keep kicking the blankets off at night and waking up cold! Couple epic temp drops reflect this. Sigh.

GTKY: What is your dream job?
    I want to be a dilettante - basically, do all the things whenever I feel like it :)
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD: 17

What are you doing to get KU: all the things

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalk: Currently debating if we should stock up on water, food, and candles. Don't want to go too soon and have the storm miss us or too late and wait in line with everyone who also waited too long. Meh. I'll wait.

GTKY: What is your dream job? A sailor.
  • Options
    LasscherLasscher member
    edited October 2015
    **** Lurking from TWW***

CD: 18

What are you doing to get KU: Temping, OPK, CM 

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalk: Finally got a Peak reading on the digital OPK this morning. Planning on jumping DH tonight! This cycle I think I am going to temp until I get definite crosshairs (solid, not dashed) and then stop for the remainder of the TWW. I could use a few days to not have to wake up to temp, and I think it might keep the anxiety lower. When I got pg with DD, that was what I did that cycle and I didn't even realize I was 11 DPO (the day I got my BFP) until I randomly woke up that morning and thought about it. Not temping helped me not think about it.

GTKY: What is your dream job? I think it would be hilarious to be the person who makes up the names for the colors on nail polishes and basically any commercial product. I would have way too much fun with it!

*Edit because for some reason my response got deleted* Anyway I think that your plan to stop temping after solid crosshairs is genius!! I never thought of that. This is my first month temping and charting on FF and right now I have dotted crosshairs, not sure if it will turn solid once I get a few more confirmatory temps in there. If so I may try your technique so that I get more sleep. I've developed some messed up sleeping problems since I began temping. I only sleep 6 hrs max. Plus I don't want to obsess over every little dip or jump and drive up my anxiety. Thanks for sharing that :D This is why I love this board.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

July 16 BMB-December Siggy Challenge- Holiday Animals 

• Options

CD: 7

What are you doing to get KU: BD EOD, checking CM & CP

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalk: We found out my SIL is pregnant with her second (they had a baby last year) and not doing too well emotionally. I'm so happy for them and excited to have a new baby in the family but I can't help feeling sad for us. I'm ranting on here because I don't want to sound insensitive to my DH. I let myself have a good cry but I don't think I will tell him how emotional this is for me. Last time we found out they were pregnant with their first was when we had decided to start trying almost two years ago but health issues came up for me so we had to postpone which was really sad for me... We just started trying though, so you never know...

GTKY: What is your dream job? To work with kids all day, I'd love to start a private school and spend time with kids as they learn. Have always loved kids!
    * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 4/4

CD: 6

What are you doing to get KU: AF has almost left the house. I still temp through AF to stay consistent and in a routine.

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalk: I'm getting DSs cold and I'm feeling kind of miserable - hope it doesn't mess with ovulation this month.

GTKY: What is your dream job? Stay at home
    Mom
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    AmMcc12AmMcc12 member
    edited October 2015
    *question* because I can't find anything when I search.

Does anyone pay attention to the calander in FF or just the chart? According to the calander I must be Ms. Fertal Mertal, but my temps seem to be all over the place. This is my first month TTC so I'm sure it's still trying to figure me out. Just wondering if I should pay much attention to the calander section
    TIA!!!
    *edited for spelling
    DS1 -- 9/30/2016

• Options
    Kballew10 said:

@nys27 - No kidding!  I never realized how much planning and thought goes into getting KTFU!  They need to start teaching that in health classes...

Month/Cycle: 4/2

CD: 51

What are you doing to get KU: Temping, BD ED

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalk: Hopefully in my FW and looking for my first CH this weekend? FX!  If not, I think I might just down a bottle of wine alone since that would make it a 70+ day cycle...

GTKY: What is your dream job?  I would love to work at an animal shelter!  Without cats, since I'm crazy allergic...
    I completely agree!! I honestly do not know why all of this information isn't taught to all girls or at least more widely known and shared among women. It's amazing once you learn it and I can't imagine TTC without it! Now all the strategizing...maybe it would be nice if it could be a little easier.... ;)
    Me: 36 | DH: 34
    Married: May 2008
    TTC #1 since August 2015
    FET #1: November 4, 2016
    BFP: November 13, 2016 
    EDD: July 25, 2017

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: starting 5/5

CD: 1

What are you doing to get KU: The usual.

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalk: I knew September was going to pretty much be a wash with DH being out of town most of it, so I was actually kind of glad to get AF today and get this next month started sooner than later. He will be in town most of this month soooo time to get busy!!

GTKY: What is your dream job?  A social media coordinator. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat...all. day. long! Just nobody seems to want one in a small town.....
    Me:33
    DH: 34
    Married: May 2011
    TTC #1: May 2015
    DS: 10/20/2016
    TTC #2: June 2019
    #2 EDD: 2/20/2020
  • Options
    @AlwaysAuntNeverMom  - That's so hard, I understand somewhat how you feel. Last fall my youngest SIL announced they were pregnant and I had been waiting to start our family for about a year at that point but DH wasn't ready. (fortunately, I think seeing his younger brother starting their family finally got DH on board). Last Christmas, my other SIL announced they were pregnant with their 3rd. While jealous, I was somewhat excited that we might all be pregnant at the same time! It wasn't to be... Baby #1 arrived in June, and Baby #2 was born last week and here I am still not pregnant. It's so discouraging. I love being an aunt, but I'm so desperate for a child of my own. 

Month/Cycle: 5/5

CD: 8

What are you doing to get KU: BBT, CM, OPK, 

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalk: My chart is so wacky, this my first full month temping, so I'm not sure what to expect pre-O. What is with the crazy drop in temp that I had 2 days ago? Today it was even lower, so I retemped immediately and kept that temp. 

GTKY: What is your dream job? I always thought it was to be a vet; now I am, and I don't really like it. I just want to be a stay-at-home-mom. 

Me 34 DH 36 Married since July 2010 
    MFI (High DNA Fragmentation) & Mild endometriosis
    TTC #1 since June 2015 
    Aug 2016 - May 2017  6 IUI's with letrozole - BFN
    April 2017 - laparoscopy to remove mild endo
    June 2017 - Mini IVF letrozole 12.5mg, Gonal-F 75IU - Cancelled early ovulation, no eggs retrieved. 
    Aug/Sept 2017 - Mini IVF letrozole 12.5mg, Gonal-F 75IU, cetrotide - 13 eggs retrieved, 11 mature
    5 eggs ICSI'd 6 eggs frozen - 1 day 5 blast transfered, 2 expanded blast frozen - BFP!
    May 2018 - Baby girl born - Our Joy

TTC #2 since July 2019
    July 2019 - FET - BFN
    Jan 2020 - FET - canceled due to family health issues
    Mar 2020 - FET - low beta - chemical pregnancy
    July 2020 - ICSI'd remaining 6 eggs - 3 fertilized - 2 survived to early blast stage, transfered both - Chemical Pregnancy

• Options
    hunnybunny17hunnybunny17 member
    edited October 2015
    AmMcc12 said:
    *question* because I can't find anything when I search. Does anyone pay attention to the calander in FF or just the chart? According to the calander I must be Ms. Fertal Mertal, but my temps seem to be all over the place. This is my first month TTC so I'm sure it's still trying to figure me out. Just wondering if I should pay much attention to the calander section TIA!!! *edited for spelling
    @AmMcc12 The calendar is predicting your cycle based off a 28 day cycle. As FF learns how your cycles work with each passing one, it will start predicting more accurately how your cycle is going to be (i.e., when FW, O, and AF is).

Edited words

TTC + medicated cycles
    3/2015: Start TTC
    8/2015: PCOS Dx
    4/2016: BFP, Loss (4+5)
    2/2017: BFP

Honorable mentions: Biggest IF support sister, sweetest bumpie, most genuine, LFAFer you'd most like to visit, great things come in small packages, pocket sized babe
  • Options
    Thank you. That's what I figured otherwise I've been in the FW for two weeks and counting...
    DS1 -- 9/30/2016

• Options
    NamelessAriaNamelessAria member
    edited October 2015
    Month/Cycle: 8/5

CD: 10

What are you doing to get KU: Charting, Temping, Checking CM/CP, OPKing, taking Iron, B12 and Folate in lieu of PNV. BD as often as I can get DH up for it.

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalk: I'm excited. OPKs are starting to get darker and CM is now watery so I may actually have a normal length cycle this time instead of another 50 day nonsense cycle. Trying not to get my hopes up too much since this clearly doesn't mean I'll successfully O this early in my cycle but it's promising!

GTKY: What is your dream job? Fashion designer and SAHM. If it is a dream job you could do it from home, right? haha
    Me: 28 Husband: 31
    TTC#1: January 2015- September 2016
    Infertility, Recurrent Pregnancy Loss
    Rainbow baby born June 6, 2017  ❤️

Baby #2 due June 12, 2018
    BabyFruit Ticker