CD: 

What are you doing to get KU: 

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalk:

GTKY: What is your dream job?

Re: WTO Thursday

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 15/6

CD: 16

What are you doing to get KU: CM, CP, Sex ED, OPKs, Metformin 2000 mg, Femara 5 mg days 5-9

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalk:  I feel like there's so much to get done and so little time.  Yet, I'm still taking on new responsibilities on a regular basis.  I really have to learn how to say no!

GTKY: What is your dream job?  I would love to have a full-time tenure track position at a University.  Right now, I'm teaching at four different universities and I have about 2-4 hours of drive time every day.   I would love to go to one job and stay there for the day.
  • Options
    bpfeiff84 said:

Month/Cycle: 15/6

What are you doing to get KU: CM, CP, Sex ED, OPKs, Metformin 2000 mg, Femara 5 mg days 5-9

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalk:  I feel like there's so much to get done and so little time.  Yet, I'm still taking on new responsibilities on a regular basis.  I really have to learn how to say no!

GTKY: What is your dream job?  I would love to have a full-time tenure track position at a University.  Right now, I'm teaching at four different universities and I have about 2-4 hours of drive time every day.   I would love to go to one job and stay there for the day.

@bpfeiff1984 - I totally read this and thought "what's sex ED?" Thinking it was some new acronym I hadn't learned for some new program or something. Hahah

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD: 12

What are you doing to get KU: BD EOD, OPK, BBT, preseed, PNV.

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalk: my first post Mirena cycle was super long, so now I'm not sure when my FW will be. The only reason I'm ranting is cuz I go out of town to visit a friend from Friday night til Tuesday morning. Soooo packing my thermometer and OPKs just so I can keep up with my tracking and prolly gonna HIO tonight just in case I O over the weekend.

GTKY: What is your dream job? Something close to home where I made more money for working 8-3. I like my current company and job but the commute sucks.
    Me: 33 DH: 31
    DS: 5 years old
    TTC #2 since August 2015
    July 2016: Testing cycle with 100 mg Clomid = BFN
    August 2016: 50 mg Clomid + IUI = BFN
    October 2016: IVF#1 - 13 retrieved / 12 mature /  9 fertilized / 2 blasts
    November 2016: FET#1 = chemical
    January 2017: FET#2 = chemical
    March 2017: IVF#2 - 18 retrieved / 18 mature / 16 fertilized / 5 blasts
    April 24, 2017: FET#3 - BFN
    May 24, 2017: FET#4 - BFP! - Beta #1 151 - Beta #2 503 - Due date 2/9/18
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    CocoBellaFCocoBellaF member
    edited October 2015
    Month/Cycle: 4

CD: 17

What are you doing to get KU: BBT, CM, OPKs, PNV, sometimes checking CP, sex 3 days in FW

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalk:  I think today is Ov daaaaaay!!!  Had two days of + OPKs (Tuesday afternoon through Wednesday morning) and they have now faded.  I have all my normal pre-Ov symptoms, so I'll be watching for the temp spike tomorrow!  Not looking forward to the TWW since my PMDD will flare, but a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do.

GTKY: What is your dream job?  I think I have my dream job.  I am a Project Manager and Configuration Management "expert" (ha) for the FAA.  My team is fabulous, we have a lot of fun and get a lot of great work done.  I mainly make sure that all the projects are flowing smoothly and run interference between our engineers and upper management.  It's the best.  

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 3/3

What are you doing to get KU: Temping, OPKs, PNV

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalk: One more high temp and I'll have my first cross hairs! 

GTKY: What is your dream job? Baseball statistician. 

DS: June 2008
    Married: July 2015
    BFP: 5/20/16  |  EDD: 1/28/17  |  Twin boys born 1/16/17
  • Options
    Good morning ladies!!! I love that you guys are up as early as I am temping and charting and OPKing too :) never alone!

CD: 9

What are you doing to get KU: BBT, PNV, OPK, BD ED/EOD

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalk: ***Question: the OPK strips say they're negative until the test line is darker than the control. I'm getting a lighter line than the control but definitely visible (not a squinted). Is this like a PG test and saying I have some LH going on and O is coming, just not a surge yet? Or does it mean OPKs are just silly and they simply aren't reliable (I've heard bad things)? Thanks in advance!

GTKY: Dream job would be owning my own super trendy ad agency down town. Working 9-330, brining in the big bucks while letting all the young hip employees with bright new ideas take on most of the heavy lifting. Ahhhh that'd be the life!
  • Options
    @bpfeiff1984 - 4 schools!?! that is such a pain, FX that you get a full time gig at one place.
    Month/Cycle:  1

What are you doing to get KU: Charting, BDing, OPKs

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalk: I got a temp spike this morning =) when do you guys move over to TWW? Do you wait for FF to give you CH?

GTKY: What is your dream job? I love what I do and have been working in education for many years but I think with (hopefully) starting a family being able to teach college students still but part time would be ideal
  • Options
    @noelietrex - I usually get a day or two of OPKs with a colored line, and then they trend darker until they get positive.  I say just keep testing (2x a day) until you see a clear positive.  You won't be sure until you see it, and then there is no denying!
  • Options
    @noelietrex I'm far from an expert, but that's how the OPKs have worked for me so far. I had a couple days of faint lines, then one day of noticeably dark lines (I tested twice that day and both were the same). I really don't know if I'd say they were darker than the control line. It seemed like maybe the edge of the test line was darker, and the majority of it was the same as the control. But then the next day, back to much lighter. Based on my temps, I am almost positive I O'd the day after the darkest line, even though I'm not sure that it was actually darker. 

Part of me wants to buy the fancy digital OPKs so there is no interpretation involved, but I'm cheap!

• Options
    ****question below*****

@noelietrex in theory the line has to be darker to be positive. HCG doesn't exist in your system unless you're pregnant which is why even a faint positive is a positive. However, women have low circulating levels of LH through a lot of their cycle that are detectable so a faint line may just reflect your circulating levels, no a surge. I have heard of some women never getting a positive, but they get a clearly darker than normal line when they O so its just getting to know what your body does.
    Month/Cycle:

What are you doing to get KU: everything!

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalk: **question** maybe tmi but just wanted to confirm that elevated estrogen causes sore nipples, right? Since last night they've been super sensitive and I'm wondering if this is a sign of impending O (I just came off BCPs after many years so I'm relearning what is normal)

GTKY: What is your dream job? At home science writer. I despise traffic and where I live traffic is awful and unavoidable.
  • Options
    sarah0985sarah0985 member
    edited October 2015
    *****question/advice please!***
    Month/Cycle: 5

What are you doing to get KU: temping cm charting

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalk:
    This is my first month doing temp and charting. Is anyone else's temps this jagged? I keep my thermometer on the bed next to my pillow and temp at the same exact time every day (with the exception of one day where I woke an hour early) i am not sure if this is normal or possibly I'm doing something wrong. I believe I may have o'd around day 15 (based on all other symptoms) and one more rise in temp confirms that but I thought the temps were supposed to raise above average. And mine so far hVent done that. Any one else look like this? Any advice on something I can improve if this doesn't look normal?

I love teaching and being around students but if I were to pick something else my dream job would be in philanthropy. Organizing youth groups, charities, and outreach for those in need. I have been especially drawn to habitat for humanity. I love the whole aspect of their program plus the physical aspect of being able to help build a house!

Eta: I also understand I may not have even o'd yet. Wondering more about the ups and downs of my temps and then clarity on if just a rise in temps for 3 days confirms o or if rise for 3 days above average confirms o.
    TTC1: May 2015
    Primary IF May 2016; Failed HSG; Scheduled Lap Sept. 2016
    BFP: August 22, 2016/EDD: April 29, 2017
    DD: May 1, 2017
    TTC2: June 2019
    CP September 2019
    Lap and repeat HSG scheduled December 2019
    BFP: November 24, 2019/EDD: August 2, 2020
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 4

CD: 20

What are you doing to get KU: bbt, cm, HIO

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalk: just hoping o happens soon

Crazy: ballerina
    Realistic: running my etsy business full time at home
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    🌈  Preemie 2016  🌈
    ♥ Stillborn 2015 

• Options
    goldie987goldie987 member
    edited October 2015
    @sarah0985 I'm temping for the first month too but my temos haven't been as all over the place. From what I've read, your temp when you O is only supposed to go up 0.5 to 1 degree and you've got that much variation day to day which I would say isn't normal.
    ETA: its supposed to be 3 days of sustained temperatures above the previous 6 days which your chart doesn't appear to have so I would say no O yet but again, first month at this so no promises!

As far as recommendations to fix it, I'm at a loss and hopefully some of the other more experienced women on here can help out more on that front.
  • Options
    sarah0985sarah0985 member
    edited October 2015
    @Sgoldberg247
    That was my understanding too but when I plugged in two higher than today for tomorrow and day after ff gave me crosshairs for the 15 which is what I thought originally based on other symptoms but then that completely blew my understanding of using temps to determine o out of the water. I'm so confused now where I thought I had a pretty decent understanding of it!
    And I didn't think the extreme differences were normal either so not sure if I am just an abnormality (which pretty much anyone who knows me can honestly attest too :)) ) or I am doing something wrong that I just don't know about.

Eta: thank you for taking the time to chime in!!! :)
    CP September 2019
  • Options
    noelietrex I believe that a positive OPK is when the line is as dark or darker than the control. It's not like pregnancy test where a line is line. Some ladies can never even get a positive with an OPK. It's not for everyone. Also, you can have multiple fertile CM's throughout your cycle just like you can get multiple surges with your OPK's. So keep HIO until you get CH's.
    sarah0985 I'm going to guess and say that you temp by your mouth. Many people that temp by mouth tend to have charts like yours with peaks and valleys. That is why many women temp vaginally because you temps are not likely to have peaks and valleys. FF will give you CH's when you have a temp rise that is higher than your previous six temps, so you did not O on CD 15. You can have multiple fertile CM's throughout your cycle just like you can get multiple surges with your OPK's. So keep HIO until you get CH's.
    Month/Cycle: 4/4

CD: 2

What are you doing to get KU: Nothing

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalk: I'm enjoying sleeping through the morning since I do not temp during my person.

GTKY: What is your dream job? I do not know what my dream job is, since I still do not know what I want to be when I grow up. 
    Married: August 2012
    TTC #1: July 2015
    BFP 1: October 30, 2015; EDD: July 6, 2016- Team Pink
    TTC #2: September 2019

• Options
    @sarah0985 This is my first full month temping too, so I'm new to this, but I don't understand why FF would give you crosshairs with one more high temp. I thought it had to be three temps in a row higher than your previous six temps before that, which you would not have. 

But are you sure your thermometer is accurate? Temps of 96.1 and even down into the 95s seem really low. My lowest temps were only in the low 97s. I know everyone is different, but your low ones jumped out at me. 

• Options
    sldp123 said:

@sarah0985 This is my first full month temping too, so I'm new to this, but I don't understand why FF would give you crosshairs with one more high temp. I thought it had to be three temps in a row higher than your previous six temps before that, which you would not have. 

But are you sure your thermometer is accurate? Temps of 96.1 and even down into the 95s seem really low. My lowest temps were only in the low 97s. I know everyone is different, but your low ones jumped out at me. 
    Just thought of this, a few people mentioned on another thread that they temp vaginally because they are mouth breathers. If you sleep with your mouth open, its possible your temps are wonky because your mouth is cooled by the air in the room. That would also account for the super low temps. Mine have ranged from 97.3 to 97.6 so something in the 95s seems super duper low.
  • Options
    @BeachTigress and @Sgoldberg247
    I'll give vaginally a try. If I remember what I've read correctly I should wait till my next cycle to change though right? I think I may be a mouth breather especially with my allergies right now.
    @sldp123
    I thought the same thing and started to wonder about my thermometer too around day 7 since it had so many differences so I started temping in the afternoon and I'm consistently a mid-high 97 so I don't think it's the thermometer. I panicked a little over the 95 as well but after reading dr. Google (always reliable ;) lol) I have no other symptoms of anything it could really go along with so not overly concerned.
    CP September 2019
  • Options

CD: 11

What are you doing to get KU: everything except checking CP

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalk: boring here! Excited to fly out to North Carolina tomorrow but hoping it doesn't screw up my O. And interested to see what my temps do.

GTKY: What is your dream job? I'm currently working at a job I love. But I wouldn't mind working for Google. They have scheduled nap times during work!!! Yes please!!!
  • Options
    @sgoldberg247 - I am not sure what causes it exactly, but sore nipples can definitely be a sign of impending O. It happens to me just about every month (though I don't think it necessarily happens for everyone). 

CD: 11

What are you doing to get KU: all the things

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalk: Been doing OPKs 2-3 times a day and this morning decided to try both the CB digital and the wondfo to compare (since I'm not 100% on what a positive wondfo OPK really looks like). I got a smiley on the CB (yay!) and the lines on the wondfo were *almost* identical (one was just ever so slightly more faded than the other). So I'm thinking that I probably caught it on the early end and will get identical lines on the wondfo OPK later today. Now I just need to figure out how to make sure we BD today! I have a work event and a friend in town, so it's gonna be tricky; glad we got it in the last 3 days in case it's not possible. I'm also gonna have to remind myself to be really careful on the drinking tonight so that it doesn't confuse the situation in case I get my temp spike tomorrow (FX!!). Argh, who knew there was so much strategy to this process!!! 

GTKY: What is your dream job? Oh man, this is a tough one for me as I've been trying to figure out my path for several years. I would love to be a judge on some competition show (singing, dancing, cooking, whatever)! That seems super fun - now I just need to become some sort of "expert" so I can do it! 
    Me: 36 | DH: 34
    Married: May 2008
    TTC #1 since August 2015
    FET #1: November 4, 2016
    BFP: November 13, 2016 
    EDD: July 25, 2017

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @nys27 glad to know I'm not alone! Dr Google was not helpful when 90% of the pages it came up with were something to the effect of sore nips means you're KU, done and done which I know isn't true since I haven't ovulated yet. The last time I remember having them was when I started BCPs years ago.
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 6/7 

What are you doing to get KU: Apparently nothing. Blah. Ok. Not true. We had set CD9 

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalk: DH'S job makes me frustrated. He's too tired. Last night, we hopped into bed and he fell asleep one word into his sentence... So no dtd for us. Hopefully once in the fertile window is enough. I feel O coming on today or tomorrow (based on signs yesterday and this morning... plus my usual cycle length)

When I was 5? I wanted to be prima ballerina. Now I just want to run my farm and be a midwife. :)

• Options

CD: 6

What are you doing to get KU: BBT, CM, HIO, PNV

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalk: It appears AF is finally gone so we can get to business! Last month was my first month temping and I think I O'd later then normal thus having the longest cycle I have ever had. Interested to see how this months data looks!

GTKY: What is your dream job? Something with event planning, although the hours are not ideal.

Me - 33; DH - 33
    Dating 1/18/06
    Married 9/21/13
    BFP #1 12/15/15 - C Born 8/27/16
    BFP #2 1/10/20 - EDD 9/8/20

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 5/4 (reality a total of 10 months but 5th month temping/charting)

CD: 14

What are you doing to get KU: All the things...

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalk: Starting another month... FF is telling me my fertile window is starting tomorrow but I have a feeling that will change due to the antibiotics I'm on until next week. But we'll see, I'll have to really keep an eye on my CM these next few days. 

Anything in fashion... designer or photographer or magazine editor. I would also LOVE to work with Tim Gun! 
    i love you animated GIF
    Me: 30 DH: 32
    Married: 09/18/2009
    TTC #1: 01/2015
    BFP #1: May 2015 | EDD: Jan 2016 | MC: Jun 2015
    TTC#2: 07/2015

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD: 20 (possibly 5 days post O but FF has dotted line crosshairs)

What are you doing to get KU: Preventing this month for medical reasons, waiting to O next cycle

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalk: Didn't really realize how long a cycle was until I started charting and had to prevent this cycle. Feeling impatient, just want to get AF over with and start over.

GTKY: What is your dream job? I love being a nurse, and my dream job as a nurse would be a home and community care nurse (I am doing that now) or get my masters and become a nursing instructor. In a dream world I would love to be a writer but I don't think I have the skill
  • Options
    sarah0985 said:
    @BeachTigress and @Sgoldberg247 I'll give vaginally a try. If I remember what I've read correctly I should wait till my next cycle to change though right? I think I may be a mouth breather especially with my allergies right now. 

You are correct. If you do not get your BFP this cycle then switch over to vaginally temping. 
    Married: August 2012
    TTC #1: July 2015
    BFP 1: October 30, 2015; EDD: July 6, 2016- Team Pink
    TTC #2: September 2019

• Options
    @nys27 - No kidding!  I never realized how much planning and thought goes into getting KTFU!  They need to start teaching that in health classes...

Month/Cycle: 4/2

CD: 51

What are you doing to get KU: Temping, BD ED

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalk: Hopefully in my FW and looking for my first CH this weekend? FX!  If not, I think I might just down a bottle of wine alone since that would make it a 70+ day cycle...

GTKY: What is your dream job?  I would love to work at an animal shelter!  Without cats, since I'm crazy allergic...
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Good Morning Ladies!!

@noelietrex- I would agree with everything everybody else has already said  :)

@sarah0985- same here, I would agree with what everyone else has said.  My first month temps were kind of all of the place and 2nd month too actually.  2nd month was probably worse and I woke up a few times with my mouth open.  Switched to vaginal temping the 3rd month, much better results.

@MotherofDucks- Greet your DH naked at the door!! Don't give him a chance to fall asleep on you or turn you down!!

@MEA0320- I tell myself I should really only count the months I've been temping too as that's the only time I've really known what was going on and when FW was.  but then it makes me feel like we still have a long ways to go before the year mark comes around.....and I wouldn't be surprised if you O'd late due to antibiotics or not at all.  My 2nd month temping I was on antibiotics and super stressed about the whole thing and I did not O that month.

@Kballew10- 70 day + cycle!! Can't you call the dr and have them give you something @ CD 60?? I'm pretty sure I've seen/heard that before??

Month/Cycle: 6/4th month temping

CD: 3

What are you doing to get KU: nothing

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalk: Just waiting for AF to leave......I'm ready to HIO though! And I'm going to use the Clear blue digitial OPKS this month and the $1 store ones. Going to get blood work done today.....Really hope all is ok. I do't have reason to really think otherwise but when I had an ultrasound done last week they found a small "resolving cyst" associated with O.  Dr. said no big deal, nothing that needed to be removed or anything like that, but I was really hoping it was going to be we found nothing.  They also saw a small fibroid.  So really hoping the blood work is good.  Based on temps and OPKS I would guess probably yes, but again, I was guessing ultra sound wouldn't show anything either. So there's that.  Trying to stay positive about it though and that it will all be ok! At this point in the game, I want answers and info though. Glad the TWW craziness is over!! Last month was a doozy. Just ready to HIO really!! I may try for ED this month.....or ED closer to the actual FW.

GTKY: What is your dream job?  I always wanted to be a flight attendant.  I had the opportunity 2 but the timing with other things was just not good.  I also think I'd really like to be a nurse but at 35 I'd have to basically start all of my schooling, I only went to college for 2 years and it was too long ago for any of the credits to count.  Being a mom has more priority now than anything.  So that's probably my dream job actually!! A SAHM  :)

• Options
    izza2izza2 member
    edited October 2015

CD: 9

What are you doing to get KU: Temping, HIO EOD, CM, FF

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalk: Day 9 and I'm ready for time to start going faster. I feel like it's been weeks since AF, and it's only been one. -_-

GTKY: What is your dream job? Registered nurse - which I am currently working on.

Me: 30 | DH: 34 | DSS: 14 | DS: 4
    PG #2, EDD 10/12/2023

• Options

CD: 6

What are you doing to get KU: temping/charting and BD EOD during FW.

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalk:
    Finally AF is gone! But I can have cycles that kast 3 months so I will have a long WTO. sometimes I may have a shorter cycle but short for me is like 40 days. Wow that would be awesome! Anyways, DH is gone for training anyways. So I will keep temping and just keep waiting.

I had to really think about this and I would say my dream job is just being a mom. Yes I have career goals but they are very adaptable. I would actually like to be a stay at home mom.
  • Options
    Thanks @Ella26, I'm hoping to get full-time sometime soon.  I live in Illinois so with all of the budget cuts it doesn't look like that will be happening at a public university anytime soon. I'm making great money so I can't really complain but it would be nice to have stability.

@arielo14 I would love to be a SAHM too but I think I would be fine being a part-time SAHM also.  I can arrange my schedule so that I only have to work three days a week, albeit longer days, so I think that would be a great option too.  

• Options
    @Mamabish, what do you sell on your etsy store?
  • Options
    @MNturnsVA - My annual visit is in 2 weeks, so I'm going to ask them then if there is something I should/could do, but my "regular" cycles when I haven't been on BCP were always about 60-70 days... so I'm not sure they will alter it as it's normal for me.

@Arielo14 - 40 days would be a dream... best of luck for a short cycle or at least one that works with DH training!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    bpfeiff84 said:

@Mamabish, what do you sell on your etsy store?

I make custom illustrations of people, houses, pets, etc. it's fun :)
    🌈  Preemie 2016  🌈
    ♥ Stillborn 2015 

• Options
    Thanks for the feedback ladies! I really appreciate it. Hopefully someday I'll have more answers than questions and pay it forward. You guys are the best! Off to wait around some more lol...
  • Options
    @Mamabish can you send the link, I'd like to check it out!
  • Options
    bpfeiff84 said:
    Ditto this! Do you make Christmas cards? I've been looking at some custom illustrated ones.

• Options
    MamaBishMamaBish member
    edited October 2015
    sldp123 said:

bpfeiff84 said:

Ditto this! Do you make Christmas cards? I've been looking at some custom illustrated ones.

------------- qbf ---------------

I sent you both pm's. I only do digital files though, no actual prints, I leave that to you to print however you choose. And I can def do Christmas cards! Thanks for your interest :)
    🌈  Preemie 2016  🌈
    ♥ Stillborn 2015 

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 3/4

What are you doing to get KU: all the things except OPKs

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalk: Just hoping I O tomorrow like I have been, especially if H and I can get in another round of sex. 

GTKY: What is your dream job?: Tenured professor at a university. I'm finishing my PhD this year and actually just submitted my first application for a tenure track job! 

Married 6/20/2015
    Mirena removed 7/6/2015
    TTC#1 July 2015
    BFP 12/4/2015
    Sam born 8/4/2016

• Options
    @ella26 Yes, most wait for crosshairs, but others that really know how their cycles work will jump ship at 1 or 2 DPO.
    @sarah0985 I have had horrible rocky mountain temps and switching to vaginal temping has made such a difference.
    I'm attaching my chart overlay for you. The 6 orange dots are from vaginal temping and they are incredibly consistent.
    @MamaBish Would you PM me your etsy too, please? :D

Month/Cycle: 7/4

What are you doing to get KU: V temping, charting, prenatal, sex.

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalk: DH is adorable. We were discussing what might happen at our RE appointment Tuesday, and I said they'll run tests on me and they'll probably request a SA. He asked me, "Why can't I just do it that day?" I told him I guess he could but he'd have to follow protocol before going. He fully intends to. It melts my heart he wants to be so proactive.

GTKY: Always wanted to do forensic science. Forensic Anthropologist. (I've wanted to be one since before Bones)

TTC + medicated cycles
    3/2015: Start TTC
    8/2015: PCOS Dx
    4/2016: BFP, Loss (4+5)
    2/2017: BFP

Honorable mentions: Biggest IF support sister, sweetest bumpie, most genuine, LFAFer you'd most like to visit, great things come in small packages, pocket sized babe
  • Options
    @hunnybunny17
    Thank you!!! Yours look nearly like mine and even the extreme lows! Glad you're seeing consistency now. Now to just wait it out and see what happens now.
    CP September 2019