December 2015 Moms
Options

Twatwaffle Tuesday!!

I couldn't wait because today has been a major twatwaffle!

I had a therapy appointment this morning, my midwife suggested I seek help due to my panic attacks and aniexty about things that happened in the past that are brought up again due to pregnancy.
So, I go and the guy was so condescending, he never gave me any tips on how to cope with attacks, when I explained my fears he scoffed and said it was silly and he couldn't understand. And that I basically needed to ignore these thoughts and move on.
Then said I didn't need therapy so I won't be offered another appointment.
I just feel so alone now, like no one will take me seriously except my midwife!
Rant over!

Your go ladies! >:D<

Re: Twatwaffle Tuesday!!

• Options

@dec15mum I really hope that you find a new counselor. My husband is a counselor and I can guarantee that he would NEVER approach counseling that way. There is no right or wrong way to feel, especially if you have anxiety about something. Anxiety is an excellent reason to seek out help.

So the twatwaffle in my life is your counselor because that's total BS and now I'm pissy about that.
    Thank you, it means a lot!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    @dec15mum I'm so sorry that was your experience! That is not appropriate what so ever! If you are having panic attacks, I seriously recommend that you find a new concellor.
  • Options
    @dec15mum yikes!! Sounds like your counselor was being an absolute twatwaffle! I would have slapped him! I hope the rest of your day is much better!!!!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    dawnaleeedawnaleee member
    edited September 2015
    I work in retail. A customer came in and as I was helping her, looked at my belly and said "oh parasite."
  • Options
    @dec15mum and @dawnaleee what the????? People are just ridiculous! Treat yourselves to something today, you both deserve it.
  • Options
    @dec15mum calling that therapist a twatwaffle just doesnt seem to cover it. I hope he gets the HUGEST pain in his but which stops him from sitting for weeks.

@dawnaleee uhm i hope you punched her in the face
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    Oh yes.. my twatwaffle. DH cousin is driving down for the baby shower and i was sooo excited to see her and her 9 month old. So she sends me a photo of little ruan today all red and spotty, telling me he might have measels but he is still so excited to see me on saturday.... uhm what?

So i tell her that i kinda dont wanna be exposed to that DURING PREGNANCY and now I am the cow for making her leave him with her hubby for the day because according to her its only bad for me and little Avery the first 3 months of pregnancy. I am ready to EXPLODE.

Excuse the shouty capitals
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    Twatwaffles everywhere!

Mine is stupid. My DH is a twatwaffle today because he took a sick day from work. Yes, he needed antibiotics for his oncoming sinus infection. Yes, he needed to get the flu shot because, pregnant. Yes, he needed refills on his asthma meds so he doesn't die before baby is born. But I wanted to watch the DVR and eat the yummy food I hid from him to eat all by myself, since I have the day off from work. But now he's home, so I can't watch the DVR or eat my junk food (he'll eat it too if I get it out while he's around...no respect for pregnant food boundaries). So yes, twatwaffle, just not as bad as those others!
  • Options
    The head cold I woke up with this morning is a huge twatwaffle. Huge. 
  • Options
    Thanks everyone, you've cheered me up!
    Sorry to hear about your twatwaffles, better to rant than to keep it in!
  • Options
    JElizbettyJElizbetty member
    edited September 2015
    ssn109 said:
    Twatwaffles everywhere! Mine is stupid. My DH is a twatwaffle today because he took a sick day from work. Yes, he needed antibiotics for his oncoming sinus infection. Yes, he needed to get the flu shot because, pregnant. Yes, he needed refills on his asthma meds so he doesn't die before baby is born. But I wanted to watch the DVR and eat the yummy food I hid from him to eat all by myself, since I have the day off from work. But now he's home, so I can't watch the DVR or eat my junk food (he'll eat it too if I get it out while he's around...no respect for pregnant food boundaries). So yes, twatwaffle, just not as bad as those others!

Haha this made me laugh, I have Monday's off work and they are so nice because DD is at school and Husband is at work. I do all the same things like watching all the shows he hates, so when my me time day is ruined I get annoyed too.

• Options

THE PEOPLE IN NEW YORK WHO WALK THROUGH THE DOOR WHEN I OPEN THE DOOR FOR MYSELF!! I OPENED THE DOOR FOR ME NOT YOU!! THEN DONT EVEN SAY THANK YOU. ADDITIONALLY IM PREGNANT MOVE OUT THE WAY YOU SEE ME WAddling DONT JUST BUMP INTO ME ANYWAYS. smh rant over

The people on the train who will just stare at you or try not to make eye contact with you because they don't want to get up. Or when they stand in your way as if they don't see your belly.. yup. Twatwaffles.
  • Options
    @dec15mum I know everyone else just jumped on your post as well but I seriously can't believe this. You should complain about him to whoever the proper person would be and find someone else. For a counselor to belittle someone's feelings like that is just unbelievable! It takes a lot of courage for people to seek help and he could have done some serious damage to you treating you that way. Ugh that makes me so upset for you. I definitely do not have a twatwaffle comparison for this. Lol
  • Options
    My SIL was commenting about the size of my belly the other day and said "Your baby is going to come out anorexic because your belly isn't big at all." Thanks sis, asshat. @-) Who says that about an unborn child? Seriously!!!! She wins twatwaffle of the year.
  • Options
    ALL DRIVERS IN SEATTLE ARE TWATWAFFLES.

Okay, not all of them ... but at least the ones that caused THREE major car accidents today. THREE IN ONE DAY.

One was on a major highway near my house -- 2 car head on collision that ended in a fatality.

The second was on I-5, the main freeway that runs through Seattle, which closed both directions of the freeway down for hours. 

And finally, AND SO DEVASTATING, a three car accident near my work that killed a 2 year old girl in her stroller on the sidewalk. WTF!?!?!??! 

Watch where you're going. Get off your fucking cell phones. PAY ATTENTION.
  • Options
    ALL DRIVERS IN SEATTLE ARE TWATWAFFLES.

Okay, not all of them ... but at least the ones that caused THREE major car accidents today. THREE IN ONE DAY.

One was on a major highway near my house -- 2 car head on collision that ended in a fatality.

The second was on I-5, the main freeway that runs through Seattle, which closed both directions of the freeway down for hours. 

And finally, AND SO DEVASTATING, a three car accident near my work that killed a 2 year old girl in her stroller on the sidewalk. WTF!?!?!??! 

Watch where you're going. Get off your fucking cell phones. PAY ATTENTION.

=((

Jamie

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    It is sooo past Tuesday but omg! The staffing department at my hospital are total twatwaffles!!! They told me to go work on another floor for 12 hours and it was great, nice floor, easy patients and then after 4 hours told me to go to another floor for the next 8 hours... The floor from hell!!! Ahhhh!!! It's like they knew I was going on vacation tomorrow and wanted to screw me over before I left X(
  • Options
    I never do these but uh.. My boyfriend is a twatwaffle. We haven't been doing the deed unless he's been drinking, he never touches me sexually anymore.. I guess where I'm getting huge. But he sits and watches this super vulgar show with tons of nudity in it, I ask him not to it bothers me... Come home from work last week hearing screaming noises and such coming from his phone from that show... And I'm now sitting beside him and he pulls the show up to watch it. Not okay when I've calmly asked him not to because I'm NOT okay with it. Add that with him not touching me anymore makes it worse on my emotions.

Edit: I hate drinking too, but I've been letting it slide lately without blowing up just because I'm hopeful I'll get to do the deed... Not tonight girls not tonight. I'm upset I could just sit & cry.