Trying to Get Pregnant

She Doesn't Even Go Here.

2»

Re: She Doesn't Even Go Here.

• Okay, great @babyexpress! Hopefully more ladies will update us with when they're available, and we'll set something up.  :D
    Married 10/4/2014 (10-4, good buddy!)
    Baby Boy #1 born 1/9/17
    Baby Boy #2 EDD 11/4/18
    "It's when you know you're licked before you begin, but you begin anyway and see it through no matter what.  You rarely win, but sometimes you do."  -Atticus Finch, To Kill A Mockingbird

• I can do next Wednesday night and have Netflix. Also on eastern time.
      • TTC #1 since August 2014
      • currently on 5th medicated IUI cycle
  • Loading the player...
  • I can do next Wednesday night and have Netflix. Also on eastern time.

Yay, great!
    Baby Boy #1 born 1/9/17
    Baby Boy #2 EDD 11/4/18
    "It's when you know you're licked before you begin, but you begin anyway and see it through no matter what.  You rarely win, but sometimes you do."  -Atticus Finch, To Kill A Mockingbird

• I'm CST and I am willing to watch Labyrinth anytime.

Welcome!

#meangirls #dfdubclub

imageimage

• dixie7701 said:

I'm CST and I am willing to watch Labyrinth anytime.

Welcome!

Awesome! Thanks @dixie7701!
    Baby Boy #1 born 1/9/17
    Baby Boy #2 EDD 11/4/18

• Next Wednesday works for me! I'm Eastern time and totally flexible, though I do have an old lady bedtime and tend to be in bed reading by like 9:30  I-)

TTC #1 --- BFP #1 5/15, loss at 5 weeks --- BFP #2 12/15, loss at 4+3 --- RE testing 3/16 normal, still trying for our rainbow    

• Is 7:30 EST okay with y'all? I don't get off work til 5, and have to make a themed dinner as well. Haha.
    Baby Boy #1 born 1/9/17
    Baby Boy #2 EDD 11/4/18

• dixie7701 said:

I'm CST and I am willing to watch Labyrinth anytime.

Welcome!

This. CST for me!!