Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

WTO Tuesday

2»

Re: WTO Tuesday

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD: 24

What are you doing to get knocked up?: just temping for the rest of this cycle

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalk: Nothing new here. I had yet another huge temp spike this morning (after it dropped back down after the previous huge temp spike), so I'm thinking the stomach virus + UTI combo may have delayed my O. I also think I'm going to change my temping time to earlier next cycle. I've been waking up at weird times lately which I know has to be throwing my chart all out of whack.

GTKY: What is your all time favorite song? Way too many to choose from! Recently I'd have to say my favorite artist is Ed Sheeran.
                                Me: 26, H: 28
                                Married since 2012
                                TTC #1 since July 2015
                                 **TW**
                                         Laparoscopy and Endometriosis dx February 2016
                                HSG and SA all clear! September 2016
                                 Testing with RE October 2016
                                                        BFP 11/5/2016 ~ EDD 7/19/2016

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    Month/Cycle:6/5

CD:35

What are you doing to get knocked up?:Temping,charting,and taking Thyroid meds.

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalk:Looks like another anovulatory cycle.

GTKY: What is your all time favorite song? I swear-All 4 one.My wedding song.
    TTC #2

What i'm trying: Seed Cycling,Fertility Friend,&Charting.
    My Ovulation Chart

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 6/4

CD: 3

What are you doing to get knocked up?: Waiting for AF to leave, charting, prenatal.

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalk: Nothing really today. Just waiting.

GTKY: That's hard to choose. Maybe... "Hurricane" by Something Corporate. 

TTC + medicated cycles
    3/2015: Start TTC
    8/2015: PCOS Dx
    4/2016: BFP, Loss (4+5)
    2/2017: BFP

Honorable mentions: Biggest IF support sister, sweetest bumpie, most genuine, LFAFer you'd most like to visit, great things come in small packages, pocket sized babe
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 2

CD: 13

What are you doing to get knocked up?: temp, cm, pnv, and sex eod

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalk: everyone in my office is getting sick. Trying my best to avoid it BC I don't want to delay O

GTKY: What is your all time favorite song? Don't have an all time fave, but lately I'm loving Son of a Bitch by Nathaniel Rateliff and the Night Sweats
    DD1: June '16 DD2: March ‘19 :::: Married since 2011 :::: USN Wife ::::