August 2015 Moms
Options

**Fit mama check in**

2»

Re: **Fit mama check in**

• Options
    I'm in. Only 3 weeks PP but I need to clean up my diet for sure. I crave sugar so badly it's unreal.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'd love to join and follow. At 6 days post partum I'll just be focusing on eating quality meals that don't impact breastfeeding. :) 
    DS1 - 8-10-2015 LO2 - EDD 4-30-2017
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    I'm in! I want to minimize some belly fat and lose another 15 lbs!
  • Options
    Question: is it ok to count calories while EBF? Like with the calorie counter app? Is there a set amount I need with EBF?
  • Options

Question: is it ok to count calories while EBF? Like with the calorie counter app? Is there a set amount I need with EBF?

I do this. I add about 600 calories per day to my fitness pal.
        DS born 8-16-2013
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

You need more calories when EBF and can typically figure out how many you need for your size by a quick google search and then adjusting to more if you notice a dip in your supply. Youll need between 300-500 more calories a day, typically. However, im staying away from it because I get to fixated on that number and I prefer to count macros but im not doing that just yet either. I just focus on protein and veggies. I have 3-6oz protein with every meal/snack and I make sure at least half my meal is veggie based for each main meal. Snacks include fruits and cheese or smoothies with fruit, greens, and oats.
  • Options
    I'm in... I have about 8 lbs to get back to pre pregnancy weight, and another 15 would be awesome just to slim down and tone up. I'm thinking about doing zumba at home. I used to take classes but I want to do something from the house that doesn't cost anything!!