May 2016 Moms
Options

Ovarian cyst?

anyone have or had an ovarian cyst while pregnant? After having my daughter in 2010 I got them pretty regularly, nothing new. But I have one now and didn't know if it's normal or ok to have while pregnant?

Re: Ovarian cyst?

• Options
    Totally normal. I had two last pregnancy and they can be triggered by ovulation. Your OB will probably monitor the cyst over the next few months but often they disappear on their own.
  • Options
    Yup. Normal. They found one when I was pg with DD.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Married: 1/2008 ~ DD#1: 3/2012
    TTC #2: Started 4/2014       BFP 7/30/15   MC 8/3/15       BFP 9/4/2015   EDD 5/16/2016

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I had them with both of my previous pregnancies. When I have my first US for this one I'm sure they'll find one.

1: BFP 3/14/14; EDD 12/1/14; MMC with HB, D&C 5/8/14
    2: BFP 1/31/15; EDD 10/09/15; MMC with HB, Cytotec 3/16/15
    6/9/15 Diagnosed MTHFR Compound Heterozygous
    3. BFP 8/27/15; EDD 5/08/16

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    I've had them for over a year. I had a large one in July, but I'm waiting until next week to see what the cysts are doing since I'll be far enough along to see what's up with baby too. They make me bloat so bad! As if thr stabbing pains aren't bad enough.
  • Options
    So the pains are normal too? I had an u/s at 1 day short of 5 weeks (last tuesday) for the pain. Then it went away and started this morning again. He said if it keeps happening to come back, well I haven't had any bleeding but it sure hurts! it's a holiday today so it'd result in an ER trip. Should I just wait it out?