May 2016 Moms
Options

Morning sickness whine..

Morning sickness has started creeping in. :-& Blah...  It hasn't hit full force yet, but I'm definitely feeling it. Felt it start 2 days ago at 5 weeks. I work in a grocery store in the deli, next to the bakery. So many smells! The next few weeks are gonna kick my butt. I was lucky the last 2 times since I worked in a clothing store. I am happy that I feel it though since that means baby seems to be doing well. Anyone else starting to feel sick? 

DD1 Born 11/06/09
DD2 Born 05/11/11
 #3   EDD 05/02/16 

Re: Morning sickness whine..

• Options
    Just started for me yesterday at 5w3d. Started off as utter exhaustion at around 2pm. Took a nap, woke up, ate, got sick. Today, same thing at around 2pm, though more sick than tired. I hope I can keep to a schedule like that! lol It will be nice not having to worry about getting to a toilet suddenly at all hours of the day. 
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    I dry heaved for like 5 minutes straight this morning. Not fun!!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm just over 5 weeks but have been sick for 2+ weeks now. I can't wait for my dating ultrasound as I'm think I'm further ahead that I think. My TOM was pretty messed up prepregnancy.
  • Options
    I threw up in my own hands while driving to work today. I thought I was just going to cough...but...no. I am not surprised because I lost 12lbs my first trimester with my son due to severe morning sickness. It just seems to be starting so much earlier this time :-/

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I'm at the point where I need to eat STAT or I will throw up. This morning I took a bite of toast and could barely swallow it. But I know that this is only the beginning... 
  • Options
    Best $15 you'll ever spend. Bought it on Amazon, and so far it works like a charm. 
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options

@concreteayngel I have never seen this!! If I start to get MS I am def looking into it. I would try anything! Thanks :)

• Options
    No. Never had nausea with my first either. Insomnia and constant heartburn though.