April 2015 Moms

Daughter HATES stroller

my LO despises all things that require her to be strapped and confined (car seat, high chair, stroller,etc). In order to do a walk around the neighborhood, I have to put white noise on my phone and console her numerous times. Anyone else out there with a LO who screams in the stroller?

Re: Daughter HATES stroller

• I am interested in this also. My LO is not a big fan!

BabyFruit Ticker

TTC #1 since 3/2011

TTC #1 BFP 12/7/11- CP 12/13/11
    PCOS - 20000mg Metformin
    5/12-6/13 - Clomid 6 rounds All BFN
    10/2/13 - Lap Surgery/Ovary Drilling
    11/17/13- Femara 2.5mg 12/20/13 - BFN
    12/22/13 - Femara 5mg BFN
    01/05/14 - Clomid 100mg + Trigger -Cycle Cancelled
    Benched from Pharmacy Mistake
    5/12/14 - Clomid 100mg + Trigger-Cycle Cancelled
    7/26/14 - 200mg Clomid + Dex + Trigger +IUI - BFP!!! Beta #1-34, Beta #2-83, Beta #3-353

11/22/14 - It's a BOY! Can't wait to meet Beau Parker!

• alexis95alexis95 member
    edited September 2015
    My son hates the stroller and car seat too! Anytime we take him anywhere we either have to hold him or put him in a carrier. I think he just likes to be out and to be able to look around, but it's hard sometimes!

ETA we obviously keep him in his car seat while driving, just wanted to add that in there haha
  • Loading the player...
  • Have you tried an umbrella-type stroller or just the car seat in a stroller? My LOs far prefer the umbrella stroller, I think because they get a better view of the world than in the car seat. The seat belt is just around the waist & not around the chest, too. We started our LOs in them pretty young & just used their newborn car seat inserts in the umbrella for extra neck/head stability (I still use it for my smaller twin). Just a thought in case you haven't tried this yet.