July 2015 Moms
Options

Stretch marks on breasts

is anyone using anything to help get rid of/ prevent these? Have you noticed results?

Re: Stretch marks on breasts

• Options
    I'm using cocoa butter and sometimes bio oil after I pump and shower. It helps a bit I guess but I also want to try mustela to see if it's better. I've heard great reviews on it!
  • Options
    eclohoecloho member
    edited September 2015
    Skinception intensive stretch mark therapy cream! Got rid of the stretch marks I started to see on my breasts and belly during second trimester & prevented anymore. I am a FTM & have zero stretch marks & I give credit to this product because I did start to get them. You can order from their website.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I seriously only got stretch marks on my boobs after I had my son. My milk came in and so did the stretch marks.
  • Options
    I got stretch marks on my stomach at 9 months prego. They are not going away or fadding, also have a couple on my breasts. The ones on my stomach are dark purple and so ugly. Did anyone get these? And did they fade or do you know a secret to get them to???
  • Options
    @ecloho what do you mean got rid of them? I've always heard that they are tears in the skin and can't go away.
  • Options
    eclohoecloho member
    edited September 2015
    @lovermyboys I have never had stretch marks ever in my life and during my second trimester I started to see the beginnings of them on the sides of my stomach and the tops of my breasts. They were very red and new at the time when I noticed them.I sort of panicked and looked for a product and ordered it and within a week and a half to two weeks what I was seeing was completely gone and I never saw any more as I continued to use the product throughout my pregnancy. The product I used (Skinception intensive stretch mark therapy cream) did not claim to be able to get rid of old stretch marks. The product did claim that it could treat new stretch marks when they were in the red stage and prevent new ones from forming. The product was effective for me as I have zero stretch marks or any sign that I ever had any !! =D>