April 2016 Moms
Options

having triplets??

I just came to know I am carrying triplets, if anyone is pregnant with triplets please respond and share experience.

Re: having triplets??

• Options
    Someone else wrote a thread a week or so ago about having triplets. So I know you aren't alone. Lol
  • Options
    Yes I saw one other mom with triplets, and a couple carrying doubles. Good luck and congrats on your big bundle!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Wow! Congrats!!!! My last BMB had a bunch of twins but no triplets. How exciting!!!
    First BFP 12/2012, MMC at 9 weeks
    Second BFP 6/2013, resulted in DS, born 2/23/14 :-)
    Third BFP 5/2015, natural MC at 6 weeks
    Fourth BFP 8/2015, hoping for sticky little brother or sister to H!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Proud SAHM to our little monkey H. 
    Pro Vax, extended breasftfeeder, ring sling and stroller loving mama. I don't judge you unless you don't vaccinate!
  • Options
    Type " triplets" or " multiples" in the search bar and you will find a bunch.
  • Options
    I'm carrying triplets, just found out on friday. I'm 6w4d right now.
  • Options
    Thank you'll for the replies. I am 6w6d today.
    I was very uncomfortable with nausea and bad metallic taste until I started taking diclegis few days ago. I would say it works like a miracle. Some of food aversions are still present but I am now gaining weight. Also my OB has already scheduled me to see MFM at 12 weeks.
  • Options
    I'm not carrying multiples, but I terrified my fiancé today, and let him think I am
  • Options
    My husband had a terrified look on his face although he didn't say he was :) I think the reason is the risks associated with multiples. I am praying nothing bad happens and I request you all to keep me in your prayers.
  • Options
    I'm not carrying multiples, but I terrified my fiancé today, and let him think I am
    ummm... you told him the truth though, right?
    Amanda

Nov siggy challenge: animals eating Thanksgiving food

BabyFruit Ticker
    Rhys - born 04.17.2013
    Harry - born 04.18.2016
  • Options
    Yup, we are having triplets :)