August 2015 Moms
Options

**FFFC**

It's time to let loose all those indiscretions you've been keeping to yourself all week :)

Re: **FFFC**

• Loading the player...
  • Options

@megvaddi I literally just told @Miz_Liz that Lucy has been doing that since day 1. Its like she doesn't know how to unlatch. She even does it when she is already asleep. She bites down and pulls back until my nipple snaps out of her mouth and then just lets her head flop down. Its weird. And it HURTS. :-w

@carleyec93 Niplash!

Bahahahaha
    =))
  • Options
    I miss working. I can't help wishing DH could stay home while I work. I thought I'd be back at work in mid-September, but the daycare cannot take LO until the second week of October! I won't be getting paid after September 15, so that is another stressor.
  • Options
    A pipe under the kitchen sink broke, hot water heater broke so we didn't have hot water last weekend, now this weekend we're in a hotel because they have to pull up the kitchen floor to dry it out. Can it please be September already? This is on top of the 4 days I was in the hospital being induced 2 wks ago. I'm exhausted.
  • Options

When I pump upstairs I have DH take the milk to the fridge downstairs. Today I asked him to take the milk down. He took down an old bottle of formula that I had overnight since LO was supplementing until clearance today from
    The doc. He mixed formula with a near full, almost Ready to freeze bag of BM. Once I noticed my pumped Milk was still here, I figured out what happened and cried like a newborn.

We use different types of bottles for pumping vs feeding the supp. So I really don't know why he mixed it up. But these tears were REAL!

I would have cried too! Sorry:(
  • Options
    pabeybabypabeybaby member
    edited August 2015
    Things that frustrate me:
    -my milk hasn't come in yet (DD is a week old today)
    -my mom came over yesterday and took baby out of my arms without asking or even letting me finish feeding her. She spit up all over me as my mom was lifting her.
    -we sometimes strip down DD during feedings to try to keep her awake and my mom kept telling my daughter "they're being mean to you" over and over. That really pissed me off. She came over to "help out" but all she did was sit on the couch with DD and take a million pictures of her.
    -baby girl was up from 11pm to 9:30 this morning from being fussy and crying all night. Hubby and I both took turns holding, rocking, feeding, changing, playing music, etc to try to get her to sleep and nothing would work. Had a check up with the pediatrician today and found out it's time to up her feedings to 2oz, and realized she was probably hungry all night from only being fed 1oz each time. I felt terrible. :( (Btw I both pump and supplement)

However, I'm grateful for hubby for trying to help out (unlike my mom).