Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

National Dog Day!

I did a quick search and didn't see anything recent but I apologize in advance if recently pictures of dogs were shared BUT it's National Dog Day and I personally never get tired of seeing pictures of pets. Here's my baby. He's an 8 yr old rescue pom mix. We're coming up on his 1 year "adoptiversary" in October. He struggles with fear aggression and social anxiety but he's such a love to DH and I and as you can see he smiles all the time when he's at home with us. Show me your pup!

Re: National Dog Day!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Here is our boxer Zeus with DD last year. And here is the little guy (in the middle) we are getting Friday he's a longhair black/tan dachshund...so excited :) 

• Options
    Love seeing all these dogs! This is our shiz tzu, Banjo 
  • Options
    ska8471ska8471 member
    edited August 2015
    Finn: our big ol' mutt of a lab mix (rottie and border collie too in there too!). 100 pounds and almost 3 :)
  • Options
    Love all the pictures! Here's our black lab Taylor Swift she is 5 years old she thinks she is a lap dog even though she is 90 pounds!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    This is Indiana, we call him Indy. <3 

@katestrophem, I have an Indiana Jones! They look similar, too! We call him Indy, Jones, Dr. Jones... poor thing gets called something different every time! 

*edited to add tag :) 
  • Options
    Missed it yesterday, but here is our pup! Enjoying his first ice cream cone at DQ!
    Me: 28 & DH: 27

Married: 11/23/14

TTC#1: Sept 2015
  • Options
    I missed it too! All of your dogs are so adorable!
    The first one is Sydney (Mini Poodle/Portuguese Water Dog mix). We adopted her on Halloween so we gave her a fitting name. The second one is Claire Annette (Collie mix). 

TTC + medicated cycles
    3/2015: Start TTC
    8/2015: PCOS Dx
    4/2016: BFP, Loss (4+5)
    2/2017: BFP

Honorable mentions: Biggest IF support sister, sweetest bumpie, most genuine, LFAFer you'd most like to visit, great things come in small packages, pocket sized babe