Baby Names
Options

Sibling name for Frederick David

our first sons name is family related, so we're trying to come up with another potential boys name That is also family related (baby #2 due in April)

Other male family options are:
Stanley
Arnold
Marshall
Allan

Or we could go with no family connection, but I'm having a tough time selling these cause dh thinks they are "random"
Graham
Owen

We like older, traditional, and non gender nuetral names... What would you pick?
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Sibling name for Frederick David

• Options
    Of your options, I like Marshall the best. Marshall Allan would sound great. Stanley and Arnold are not bad FN options either. Owen is very popular right now, and while I love Graham, I don't think it's as timeless as some of your family names.
    LFAF September Siggy Challenge: Pinterest Fails

• Options
    Stanley, Arnold and Marshall are all great-grandfather names

I also like Marshall the best, because it sounds more southern to me (and I'm originally from the south) :)

Stanley and Arnold are both old school, but feel REALLY old school to me, so I'm iffy on those
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I love Stanley, Allan, Marshall and Arnold and think they all pair nicely with Frederick. Owen is overdone and Graham is nice but I don't love it with Frederick.

Stanley Graham and Marshall Allan are my fav combos

• Options
    Allan or Owen. Stanley, Marshall, and Arnold are very "old school" names and I would think of an old man when I hear it...not a sweet little boy. Graham is a good name, but I associate it with cracker, personally. :)
  • Options
    Marshall gets my vote :)
    Me (31) & DH (32)
    Married 9/27/2014
    DD Born 6/23/16
    Baby #2 Due 3/7/20
  • Options
    I love your family names so much more than Graham and Owen! I love Stanley, Arnold and Alan. I also love your first son's name. If I didn't already have an Eddie (Edward) I would like Frederick for our next one!
    *E 10/2012, H 7/2014, F 2/2016*
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options

Douglas Allen

Vincent Allen

George Stanley

Bradley Arnold

Thomas Marshall

Leonard( nn Leo) Allen  

• Options
    saham07 said:

Douglas Allen

Vincent Allen

George Stanley

Bradley Arnold

Thomas Marshall

Leonard( nn Leo) Allen  

Ooh I really like George and Bradley!

I'm also pleasantly surprised by the positive response to Stanley and Arnold. I wasn't s huge fan of Frederick at first, but now that he's a real person, it just fits him so well.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I would vote Marshall Allen from your list.
    Anniversary 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker