June 2015 Moms

Positive baby thread.. No rants just raves :)

Re: Positive baby thread.. No rants just raves :)

• Loading the player...
  • mellymar said:

Its a fur baby rave post

I absolutely believe he was worried because LO was crying so hard, and wanted to make sure LO was OK.

Isn't it crazy how quick pets accept LOs? I've got a similar rave! I was worried about our dog, Shana, accepting LO as part of the 'pack' but I knew it had happened when my mom sent me a pic when babysitting. She had gone downstairs to warm up a bottle and LO was crying in her crib, Shana got very concerned and lay in front of the crib staring at LO until my mom got back. She then took her normal post behind our nursing chair in the nursery!

Now a LO rave - baby girl is sick, one of the many with a cold! But she's still her happy lovely self full of smiles and coos. I'm a very lucky mama!
  • ^^^^ he smiled at us being idiots !
  • @klkonwi love some Joe Diffie, that's awesome
  • I'm telling you! Are you suuuure you aren't Kasey's twin?! ( aka my twin)
  • Oh my gosh! Hilarious!
    If only! We have too many boys and not enough farm ground dang it!
    For sure the farming is lucrative in this area though! Land prices are ridiculously high. The land around my DH parents house sold for 1.1 million...... Who has that kind of money?
  • HayesRN13 said:

Lo has his first tooth, I forgot how exciting it is! So cute!! Way sooner than DD (9 mo)

Found a tooth today at 18 weeks. What the heck??? Stop growing up so fast!

Also so glad I'm not breastfeeding. Because... Ouch!
  • LO has taken a liking to the BabyBanz sunglasses he was gifted. He looks hilarious, but smiles and smiles when he has them on!

Pic? How cute
  • @virginiaunicorn11 the infamous baby!!!! Too cute!