I had my baby boy on Thursday, August 13th... on Saturday, August 15th, he was put under the lamp for a bit of jaundice. We went home the same evening. The health nurse stopped by on Monday to take another blood test and said, if they don't call then it's all good. Tonight, (Thursday, August 20th) I got a call from my doctor and he wants us to take baby boy to the hospitals lab tomorrow morning because his jaundice (or whatever) is a little higher... WHY would they wait until now?! They said it is not bad, but I just want to cry in frustration and the unknown. Saturday it was 205 and now (well, Monday's) was 245. Does anyone know anything about jaundice and can calm my nerves?