September 2015 Moms
Options

34 weeks gained 38lbs. How much is everyone else gaining?

2»

Re: 34 weeks gained 38lbs. How much is everyone else gaining?

• Options
    I'm up 26 lbs, and I'm at 37w5d. I know a number is just a number but I started this pregnancy at 173 and now I'm right at 199lbs. It's scary and I'm trying to not let it stress me out but I just really want to stay on this side of the line of the 200lb mark. I mean, I'm still eating pretty much whatever my body wants and I'm not trying to run laps or anything to prevent it. I just eyeball the scale pretty intensely whenever I'm at the doctors lol. 
  • Options
    37 weeks total of 24 lbs :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    35.5weeks and I'm up 164-201lbs. Can't even tell I gained that much due to being 5'11. Doc says its normal :)
  • Options
    I've gained 40 pounds and I am at 36 weeks. I started out at 127! I can't wait to start working out !!!
  • Options
    I've gained 35lbs and I'm 36 weeks 4 days! :-bd
  • Options
    I am 36 weeks, ultrasound says my baby is 6lbs 3oz but my total weight gain is 25 lbs
  • Options
    I'm 34 weeks, and I've gained 12 pounds.
  • Options
    s2moenkes2moenke member
    edited August 2015
    35 weeks and I'm at 30lbs. I gained 40 with my first so I'm pretty good with this weight for #2.
  • Options
    50 lbs at 37 weeks. My mom carried big with both me and my brother (and we were 9 and 10 lbs), so I'm not surprised. That, along with all the swelling and water weight I'm carrying! Doc isn't concerned ... everyone carries differently! I'll worry about it once baby is born and I'm all healed :)
  • Options
    Almost 36 weeks. .I've gained 25 so far. I was almost up to 30 but my midwife told me I needed to start eating better because I was gaining too much and I ended up losing 3lbs and I've maintained it for a few weeks now. I've also been exercising more.
  • Options
    35 weeks 15lb
  • Options
    37 weeks +28 lbs. Was healthy weight before so I'm supposed to gain between 25-35.
  • Options
    35 weeks and I'm up 60 pounds with my first baby. I cry when I have to step on the scale.
  • Options
    35 weeks and gained about 48 lbs so far. My weight gain was bothering me, but it seems like the women in my family gain a lot of weight during pregnancy. My doctor isn't at all concerned with my weight though and my blood pressure has been great, so I just told myself to stop worrying about it. It'll come off when baby is born.
  • Options
    Almost 36 weeks and only have gained 8 pounds which is concerning for me since my office doesn't do ultrasounds. They say it's "invasive" but they say baby is fine and not to worry.
  • Options
    Agree with those who say to not compare. I had a hard time dealing with the gain up until a week ago when it (finally) hit me that this extra weight is gonna make my yummy fatty milk and keep my baby healthy and growing. That little reminder has all but removed my weight gain anxiety. I started out average weight and have gained 36-37 pounds at 37 weeks. I am petite so can really see it but again, I think it is what my baby will need so just happy we are all healthy so far!
  • Options
    I am 36 weeks and down 22. I was overweight to begin with and was diagnosed with early gd, so I've had to be careful of what I eat since around 12 weeks. It feels unnatural to lose while growing a baby but docs are ok with it..
  • Options
    I'm 37 weeks and have gained 50 lbs so far.
  • Options
    35 weeks today. Gained 22 pounds.
  • Options
    37wk 5days, as of Monday I've gained 38 pounds. Bp is good and doctor doesn't seem worried so I guess I'm OK with it. I'll be happy when it comes off though.
  • Options
    I gained 60 pounds with my first and was totally healthy. This time I've only gained 11 pounds and I am 38 weeks now. 
  • Options
    I'm 35 weeks and have gained around 20 I want to say. I did loose a few I noticed this last weigh in. I know DH has gained with me. Have any of your SO gained weight with you?
  • Options

I am 38 weeks and I have gained 21 lbs

• Options
    I'm over 36 now, and i've gained over 50 pounds. Pre weight being 113, i'm excited to start working out again, but were not worried about gaining too much. Gaining makes me happier than losing. This is a big baby!
  • Options
    37 weeks up 37lbs.....feeling like a fatty. :)
  • Options
    37 weeks and I've gained 30 pounds.  
    BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    38 weeks, have gained 45 pounds. This is my 3rd pregnancy and I have ended up at the same weight all 3 pregnancies, no matter my starting weight. Doctors haven't said anything; I've lost it after the first 2 and will again this time! We are all built differently and our bodies respond differently!