Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

I don't know how I'm going to do this

I lost my angel on June 1st and I thought I had been coping well but everyone around me at work is pregnant and I hold it in all day and pretend to be happy and when I get home I break down and lose it. Everyone is walking around with their growing bellies, feeling their babies moving, sharing ultrasound pictures and decorating their nurseries. I want to be happy for them because they are my friends but my heart is just being ripped to shreds when I'm around them. I don't know how much longer I can take it. I dread going to work when I know they will be there. I feel so horrible that I feel this way towards them but I can't help it. It hurts so bad and I just don't understand why they got to keep their babies and I didn't. It's just not fair. I am sorry for all of you that have to be here also. Sorry for the complaining

Re: I don't know how I'm going to do this

• Never be sorry for "complaining"... everyone is here to support eachother! I find myself searching people's bellies at work... looking to see if they are pregnant. I'm so sorry you're going through this. I can't imagine how hard it is for you. Wishing you peace and comfort. ❤
  • I am in the exact situation as you. Lost my baby in July and was due Jan 12. I have two coworkers that are pregnant as well and I love them but they are due in Nov and Dec so I was right along with them. It has been the single hardest part of this process having to be around them after losing my sweet baby. I am getting better but I have learned not to stuff my feelings as much. If I need to go in the bathroom and have a good cry I do it. It helps to just let it out. I have stopped being jealous of them and I am truly trying to be happy for them now. That doesn't mean it doesn't hurt to the core to see their ultrasound pics or hear them talk about the ir upcoming baby shower. Unfortunately we are reminded daily of what we lost. Sorry you are going through this. (Hugs)
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm so very sorry. Do not apologize for this, we all understand. 
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    🌈  Preemie 2016  🌈
    ♥ Stillborn 2015 

• Same here. I have 3 coworkers who are pregnant. One due 5 days after I was supposed to be. It kills me to see them. Today I got stuck eating lunch with one of them and a couple of my other coworkers were asking her how she was feeling and other baby hints and I just wanted to cry. I need a faster getaway. I have been trying to avoid pregnant coworkers.
  • I'm sorry you have to go through this I don't work right now due to my just recent loss Of my little girl but I have 3 family members who are pregnant right now we were all due around December and January and my cousin just had his first son and it kills me every time I see the baby or see them post things On facebook about there pregnancies or just seeing random pregnant people I feel like breaking down so I stay away from social media a right now I know the feeling of jealousy Towards other pregnant women and I believe it's perfectly normal to have these feelings.
  • Nothing to be sorry about.   A lot of people are in the same boat.  It is totally normal to feel that way.   I know personally I'm lucky in the sense that I get to work from home.  But Facebook kills me everyday. 

First Pregnancy
    • BFP: 01/25/2015
    • EDD: 09/28/2015
    • Incomplete MC: 02/28/2015

Second Pregnancy

• BFP: 09/11/2015
    • EDD: 05/25/2016
    Baby Born
    04/15/2016

PGAL