February 2016 Moms

FF: Pets!

TwindlingTwindling member
edited July 2015 in February 2016 Moms
I realized that I forgot to start a thread last week. OOPS! If anyone else would like to start these weekly threads, you're more than welcome.

I'm already running out of ideas that don't get too personal. I'm not sure if everyone is ready to post a picture of themselves which sometimes makes it hard to think of themes for pics for the week.

If anyone has ideas, I'd be happy to compile a list of what the theme will be for each week. Also, give me a majority vote if you're okay including pictures of your face at this point.

FF: Pets! 59 votes

Yes
88% 52 votes
No
11% 7 votes

Re: FF: Pets!

• Loading the player...
  • shelly333 said:

The handsome little dudes are my doxies. The black one is who is super shiney is Ronan and the brown on is Jack. Jack has a one brown eye and one blue eye. I also have a kitty I just have to find a picture of him. 

So cute! I have such a soft spot for doxies :) they're so sweet....except when they have an accident in the house. They are the WORST potty trainers!
  • My hubby and I have soft spots for them too! I don't think our house will ever be without a doxie. You are so right they are absolutely awful for potty training. My little black still poops in the house and he's 5 and a half, grrrrrrr LOL. Your little Lucy is adorable!!!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • This is my Weiner/pug she is 6 years old.

I'm dying!!! So adorable! Didn't know such a mix existed but I'm loving it!
  • Here are my sleepy kittens- Eloise and Walt (the ginger) 
    They are brother and sister :)

They are little troublemakers when they aren't sleeping but I love them 
    I am NOT a cat person, but I have to say your kitties are soooo freaking cute!

September Sig challenge: Fall
    imageimage
  • Here are my sleepy kittens- Eloise and Walt (the ginger) 
    They are brother and sister :)

They are little troublemakers when they aren't sleeping but I love them 
    I am NOT a cat person, but I have to say your kitties are soooo freaking cute!

Thanks! So is your pup! I used to have a Maltese and your dog reminds me of her :)

Feb '16 Siggy Challenge: Favorite Thing About Fall: Haunted Houses and Scary Movies! 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Bfavors said:

Here are my two goofballs! Keiko (black and white, 6 years old), and Toshi (red and white, 3 years old). They are Japanese Chins. We adopted Keiko first, and then realized he needed a buddy while we were at work (he was rescued from an abandoned apartment building and has pretty severe separation anxiety) so Toshi joined us soon after!

They are adorable!!!!!
  • We should just have regular fur baby Friday?!?
  • Thanks @wisco29! I think they're so ugly their cute but H just things their ugly and stupid. Poor things!

Married.....09/08/2012
    Baby F.......02/02/2016
  • wisco29 said:

We should just have regular fur baby Friday?!?

Yes!!!
    :o3
  • Bfavors said:

Thanks @wisco29! I think they're so ugly their cute but H just things their ugly and stupid. Poor things!

No they are cute! I've seen ugly dogs.... Your dogs are adorable
  • Beyoncé, Blue and Fergie :)