December 2015 Moms
Options

Potato chips

I was at the store today and saw these chips. Odd but I'd like to try them just not a whole bag. Anyone heard of them or tried them?image

Re: Potato chips

• Options
    If someone sent ME a whole bag I'm sure it would get eaten and I could give you an opinion :)
  • Options
    I saw ones like this too! The one that caught my eye was "New York Reuben" ;) but yeah I was not going to buy a whole bag. I got Doritos instead, my tried and true favorite.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    taysuntaysun member
    Lays had a competition I think for new flavors
  • Options
    AnnH74AnnH74 member

If someone sent ME a whole bag I'm sure it would get eaten and I could give you an opinion :)

Ha ha! I guess part of it is I don't want to buy a whole bag and then not like them. I'm cheep. Part of me wants the whole bag but the other part of me knows I should eat something healthier (I'm saying this after I had frozen pizza for lunch...hmm).
  • Options
    Tried these last weekend at a friend's party. They were very good with a big hint of biscuits and gravy, if you can imagine potatoes in there with them. It worked for me. :)
  • Options
    After I tried the bacon mac and cheese flavor and was disappointed, I gave up
  • Options
    I saw a commercial for them! I'm pretty sure my hubby would like them. He eats more like an pregnant woman then I do!
  • Options
    Now I want biscuits and gravy.  :-( 
  • Options
    AnnH74AnnH74 member

Now I want biscuits and gravy.  :-( 

The pioneer woman on the food network has an amazing recipe. I've thought about it too and I actually have sausage in the house and that's not normal.
  • Options

I just bought the Gyro lays potato chips

• Options
    taysun said:
    Lays had a competition I think for new flavors
    They do this every year in canada. 

I think this one is a deserved winner :)
  • Options
    Marchmellow2Marchmellow2 member
    edited July 2015
    fprobst said:

I just bought the Gyro lays potato chips

Wow gyro potato chips! I love gyros so that sounds amazing!

And now I want Biscuits and gravy too yum!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    The truffle fry ones are SO GOOD! I'm trying reuben next!
  • Options
    I've never tried these but the stuffed baked potato ones with ranch dip are seriously the best thing in the world.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker