Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

WTO Thursday

2»

Re: WTO Thursday

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 4/3

CD: 44

WAYDTGKU? PNV, temping, charting, waiting for O/AF.

R/R/CS: I made an appointment for my annual (and to talk about potential cycle concerns) for next Friday.

GTKY: I've recently inherited a surger and would like to learn so I can diy some baby things- like a bapron. As for skills, I've always had a difficult time interpreting older literature. My literal brain does not do well at interpreting art. My mind just doesn't work that way and struggled through every English class. I'd be nice if I could read/understand some of the Classics.

Sidenote: I started out failing English class in high school and at the parent/teacher conference my mom deciphered through buzzwords (she's a secretary at a school) that my teacher thought I should be in special ed. Apparently half the problem was the way she worded her questions on quizzes and tests, asking for MY opinion. My opinion was not what she taught us in class so I was getting the questions wrong. God forbid anyone think out of the box.

TTC + medicated cycles
    3/2015: Start TTC
    8/2015: PCOS Dx
    4/2016: BFP, Loss (4+5)
    2/2017: BFP

Honorable mentions: Biggest IF support sister, sweetest bumpie, most genuine, LFAFer you'd most like to visit, great things come in small packages, pocket sized babe
  • Options
    crzyforbabiescrzyforbabies member
    edited July 2015
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My LP was 9 days last cycle, too.  It was my first month off of BCP.
  • Options
    ftrMrs0 that is exactly what I was trying to tell him. I just need to find a science article to give him to read. 
    Married: August 2012
    TTC #1: July 2015
    BFP 1: October 30, 2015; EDD: July 6, 2016- Team Pink
    TTC #2: September 2019

• Options
    What's PNV? It makes me think of this from Forgetting Sarah Marshall: 
    I also thought PNV was Penis in Vagina when I first was reading through the WTO threads... took me awhile to figure out it was PreNatal Vitamins. LoL
    Me: 32 DH: 31 Married since 2010
    MC January 2016
    BFP February 2016 Baby Girl born 11/2016
    BFP 8/16/2018 EDD 4/29/2019 MMC 10/3/2018
    BFP 12/16/2018 EDD 08/26/2019 MC/CP 12/20/2018
    BFP 03/28/2019 EDD 12/07/2019 Hoping for our rainbow

• Options
    Megz1902 said:
    I also thought PNV was Penis in Vagina when I first was reading through the WTO threads... took me awhile to figure out it was PreNatal Vitamins. LoL
    I'm not gonna lie, that's what I thought, too. I was thinking "Well, duh! That's how baby making sex works!"
    *Siggy Warning*
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD: 5

WAYDTGKU? Trying hard to remember to Temp every morning, Going to use OPKs this cycle and track CM. Drink more water.

R/R/CS: Just waiting for AF to be gone so we can start EOD sex.  Question: is pre-seed the only sperm friendly lube on the market? Does regular lube really have that much of an effect on our chances of conception? 

GTKY: What is something you can't do, but would like to learn how to? (Like a hobby or skill). 
    Playing guitar. My mom has played since she was a kid and tried to teach me when I was younger. I can play a few chords, but no full songs or anything. I'd love to be able to play fun kids songs for my kids someday like my mom did for us.         
    MC January 2016

• Options
    @Megz1902 I think that using regular lube will hinder the sperm making their way to the egg. I think that that is why some women use preseeded lube.
    Married: August 2012
    TTC #1: July 2015
    BFP 1: October 30, 2015; EDD: July 6, 2016- Team Pink
    TTC #2: September 2019

• Options
    KyCatKyCat member
    edited July 2015
    Megz1902 said:
    I'm not gonna lie, that's what I thought, too. I was thinking "Well, duh! That's how baby making sex works!"
    Unless you have a Butt Baby!!
    :D  J/K

@Megz1902 From my understanding, a lot of lubes can have spermicidal properties, so yes, they can hurt your chances of conception. PreSeed is not the only sperm-friendly lube (This article has a list with more) but I think it is the most readily available here in the states, which is why it's the one you see mentioned a lot.

ETA: My daily check-in thing, lol

Month/Cycle: 4

CD: 12

WAYDTGKY: Temps, CM, PNVs(hee hee), sex

Rant/Rave/Chart Stalk: I had a major drop in temp this morning (almost a full degree!) and I don't no why. CM is not fertile, OPKs are negative, didn't drink at all last night. The only thing I can think of is that normally I get woken up a few times throughout the night by my cat, DH, having to pee, etc, and last night I actually slept for 6 hours straight before temping. Would that make it lower? Anyone know?
    <a href="https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/59f33a/">My Chart</a>

GTKY: I would like to learn to sew. With a sewing machine. I can sew a button on, or stitch up a hem, (painstakingly) but I would like to be able to make clothes for myself or hopefully for a LO someday.
    Married 4.26.08
    TTC #1 April 2015
    BFP #1 11.15.15
    MMC/NMC 12.22.15
    BFP #2 6.13.16
    NMC 7.2.16

LFAF March Siggy: Nasty Women
    Kate McKinnon
    Image result for kate mckinnon quotes gifImage result for kate mckinnon quotes gif

Other LFAF Awards: Most likely shopping for LuLaRoe, Sweetest LFAFer, Kindest, Jokiest Jokester, Most likely to meow, Best smelling Bumpie, LFAFer I'd like to meet, Most Genuine

• Options
    SchumeratorSchumerator member
    edited July 2015

Month/Cycle:1/0

CD: N/A

WAYDTGKU? Waiting for AF to SHOW UP!

R/R/CS: RANT - Had one small spot today and thought AF was coming and got so pumped because I took my temp this morning just to be safe in case AF did come, and now hours later and nothing else :( so annoying! RAVE - Ever since my BC was removed on Monday I have seriously debloated sooo much! I can't wait to see even more positive changes of no longer being on HBC :) yay!

GTKY: What is something you can't do, but would like to learn how to? (Like a hobby or skill).

Hmmm that's a good question! Probably how to really live off the land as in being able to live in the wilderness for say a week or more. I go camping and things like that but not in the way my husband has done where he literally caught all of his food and hiked to different camp sites with just one backpack. I would love to do that!

• Options
    *Loss mentioned

Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD: 2

WAYDTGKU: Charting, temping, waiting for AF to GTFO

R/R/CS: Rave: My temp went down today, so happy to see that.  Rant: I had lunch with my good friend today who is 9 months pregnant.  Very happy to catch up with her but couldn't help but be reminded that if I wouldn't have had MMC, I would have a 1 month old right now, we talked a bit about it and she was very sympathetic and sweet but made me a little sad this afternoon although I'm very happy for her and slightly relieved I don't have the impending anxiety of child birth to contend with.  Oh well, I'm enjoying my sweet cider now...

GTKY: What would you like to learn how to do? Get pregnant! No seriously.  I would like to learn how to scuba dive, though with my epilepsy, it's not too feasible for me.  Also, learn how to speak Spanish fluently. 
    BabyFruit Ticker

Married Sept '13
    TTC Dec '13
    BFP 10/8/2014 MMC 11/20/2014 D&C 11/26/14
    BFP 9/20/2015 MMC 10/7/2015 D&C 10/15/15
    BFP 3/6/2016

• Options
    Just wanted to say thanks again to everyone telling me to chill the eff out.

Also, because it's CD1 and I just discovered a recipe for frozen sangria, this is me currently: Thirsty Thursday, anyone??
    Married 6/20/2015
    Mirena removed 7/6/2015
    TTC#1 July 2015
    BFP 12/4/2015
    Sam born 8/4/2016

• Options
    Just wanted to say thanks again to everyone telling me to chill the eff out.

Also, because it's CD1 and I just discovered a recipe for frozen sangria, this is me currently: Thirsty Thursday, anyone??
    That is one of my favorite gifs, b/c I Love " That 70's Show" and Tequila :)

MC January 2016

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 5

CD: 2

WAYDTGKU? AF is in town, so just PNV, ordered my thermometer yesterday, literally as soon as AF started.

R/R/CS: Having the most serious cramps yet since I got off OCP. Like... OUCH!!!

GTKY: What is something you can't do, but would like to learn how to? (Like a hobby or skill). I'd love to be able to play the guitar!!
    Married 2011
    TTC #1 since April 2015
    Fur child: One awesome Golden Retriever
    IUI August 2016  : Cancelled due to polyp
    September 2016: Polyp removal/hysteroscopy
    October 2016: IUI #1- BFN
    November 2016: IUI #2- BFN
    December 2016: IUI #3 - BFN
    January/February 2017 - IVF + ICSI + PGD
    March 2017 - FET