Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

WTO Thursday

Month/Cycle:

CD:

WAYDTGKU?

R/R/CS:

GTKY: What is something you can't do, but would like to learn how to? (Like a hobby or skill).
*Siggy Warning*
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: WTO Thursday

• Options
    Month/Cycle:3/4

CD:7

WAYDTGKU? Temping, sorta checking CM, OPK's, PNV, and sex.

R/R/CS: Nothing for me. I just really would like time to move a little faster.

GTKY: What is something you can't do, but would like to learn how to? (Like a hobby or skill). Sports in general. Our single mom couldn't afford or transport us for sports so my brother and I really missed out growing up. I would love to get decent at something. Lacrosse perferably. 
    Anniversary
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Love: March 2010  Marriage: July 2013  Debt Free: October 2014  TTC: April 2015
     BFP: April 10, 2016 EDD: December 19, 2016 Team Blue!
    Oscar born November 20, 2016 at 35w6d

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Month/Cycle:8/9

CD:15

WAYDTGKU? all the things.

R/R/CS: none right now.  Just continuing temp and hopefully confirming O soon.

GTKY: What is something you can't do, but would like to learn how to? (Like a hobby or skill). I would like to learn to drum.  My husband is an amazing drummer and it fascinates me.  Like, how do you know what to play? How can you keep a beat so consistent while singing and doing other things? How do you know what to add to make the song sound even better?  Its amazing to me. 
    Me: 31 | H: 32
    Married September 2014
    TTC #1 December 2014
    RE appt 12/2015
    CD3 labs normal | HSG 1/8/16 clear | H's SA excellent
    Dx: Unexplained Infertility
    February 2016, cycle 16 - cycle #1 with Letrozole 5mg + TI | Progesterone=20.6
    BFP 2/24/16 - EDD 11/7/16
    It's a girl!
    Isla Quinn born 10/29/16 at 38w5d via C/S
    --------
    TFAS March 2018
    RE consultation 8/2/18
    Suprise! BFP 8/8/18 natural cycle | EDD 4/19/19
    It's a girl!
    Afton Noelle born 4/10/19 at 38w5d via natural VBAC
  • Options
    0Face0Face member
    Month/Cycle: 3/4 (shortly 4/4)

CD: 2

WAYDTGKU? Currently, waiting for AF to leave.  After that, BBT, CM, OPKs, BD ED.

R/R/CS: Uh.  Nothing right now.  I'm really interested in the whole soft cups conversation though.  I mean, if I could skip tampons that'd be great.  Especially since this whole TTC has brought me closer to being all up in it.

GTKY: What is something you can't do, but would like to learn how to? (Like a hobby or skill). Hmmm.  I'd love to learn how to landscape, specifically hardscapes.  And be confident and run smaller heavy equipment.  THAT would be awesome.

Formerly: FtrMrsO

Me: 34  DH: 35

Married: Oct. 2007

TTC #1:  June 2015

BFP#1 3/19/16  MC 3/28/16

BFP #2 5/26/16 EDD 1/31/17

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD: 6

WAYDTGKU? AF is gone (yay!), temping, charting, checking CM and OPK's for the first time

R/R/CS: nothing special, just ready to get this party started

GTKY: What is something you can't do, but would like to learn how to? (Like a hobby or skill).  I wish I had the "eye" for interior decorating..  I have no creative skill whatsoever and really need help in even simple things like painting walls or picking carpets/curtains.  
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: Month 3, Cycle 2

CD: CD 15

WAYDTGKU? BBT, CM and CP, OPKs, PNV, sex.

R/R/CS:  OPK almost positive this morning.  Temp drop.  I expect to O today or tomorrow.

GTKY: What is something you can't do, but would like to learn how to? (Like a hobby or skill).  I would like to learn how to dance.  I have awful dance moves!!
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 4/5

CD: 14

WAYDTGKU? All the usual

R/R/CS: Pretty sure O was yesterday. Temp dropped and today it's went back up. Just waiting for those crosshairs. Timing was not stellar this cycle, but we got a few days in the realm of possibility so not horrible.

GTKY: What is something you can't do, but would like to learn how to? (Like a hobby or skill). I would love to learn to play an instrument. Any really. DH plays guitar pretty well and actually writes and produces songs in Logic Pro, so learning guitar would be pretty cool.
  • Options
    crdocrdo member
    Month/Cycle: 3/4

CD: 1 :(

WAYDTGKU? Tracking CM, cervical changes, temp, OPKs, BD, etc.

R/R/CS: AF symptoms today are kicking my tail.

GTKY: What is something you can't do, but would like to learn how to? (Like a hobby or skill).

1) I would like to get better at woodworking. DH has great carpentry skills, so we've built some furniture for our house. I've learned a good bit on the projects we've done, but I'd like to learn more!

2) I'd like to learn to fly a plane. I have family members and friends that have their pilot's license, and they make flying a plane sound like a blast!

3) Coding. I learned a decent amount of coding in college, but not in a language that's particularly universally useful. It would be nice to learn C, perhaps. (Come to think of it, this one seems like less of a hobby and more of a job-skill...lol ).
  • Options
    0Face0Face member
    @crdo, sorry to see you here---yesterday started out 13 DPO for me, then CD1 (somehow my chart changed, and it was actually 14 DPO)  I told H I'm waiting until AF either shows or is way out of DPO range next time.  I know that's probably TWW info, but too bad---I'm here, I'm sharing it here.

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 8/8

CD: 1

WAYDTGKU? temps, CM chk, etc etc

R/R/CS: I'm just ready for the weekend so I can drink and eat my feelings. CD1 is the worst.

GTKY: What is something you can't do, but would like to learn how to? (Like a hobby or skill). SO many things! I wish that I was a little more artsy. I see crafts on Pintrest all the time and just know it would never turn out that way if I attempted to do it.           

#meangirls #dfdubclub

imageimage

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 1

CD: 46 

WAYDTGKU? Going to start temping next cycle, OPKs, CM, BD EOD, the works 

R/R/CS: I started reading TTCOYF, and the anti-doctor and anti-birth control sentiments are off-putting to me. I think she can promote the FAM without bashing all other forms of birth control. Birth control does have its share of problems, but if taken regularly, it is highly effective. I like the fool-proofness of it, and it is becoming more and more accessible to people. People who aren't ready to have kids need birth control methods that are effective and easy to use. I would feel like an idiot if I tried FAM and immediately became pregnant. Maybe I should've saved this for UO Thursday, but I was reading this morning. 

GTKY: What is something you can't do, but would like to learn how to? (Like a hobby or skill). Hmm, I would like to get better at yoga and build my arm strength. My legs are strong from running, but my arms are so weak. 
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 2/1

CD: 1

WAYDTGKU? Temping, charting, prenatals, and I'm going to start getting serious about my CM this cycle. I tried last cycle but I don't have a whole lot of CM going on, so I'm going to have to be more proactive about it I think. 

R/R/CS: Ugh. So here I am, CD1. I was surprised at how hard H took it. He was really upset. I'm not bummed per se because I didn't get pregnant on my first time trying (I knew those were long odds), but I'm starting to freak out about my cycle. My LP was only 9 days. I know that's not super short, but TYCOF says anything less than 10 is worrisome. So, help me out. Anyone have any advice for me? Words of encouragement? I keep telling myself that I had my IUD removed on July 6th, so less than a month ago, so there is zero reason to freak out. It's probably my body just working itself out and getting back to normal. That is seriously going through my head on a loop right now, so why am I still googling "luteal phase defect getting pregnant"???? Someone make me stop. 

GTKY: What is something you can't do, but would like to learn how to? (Like a hobby or skill). How to sew! I can kinda sew up ripped seams or something, when necessary, but nothing awesome. 
    Married 6/20/2015
    Mirena removed 7/6/2015
    TTC#1 July 2015
    BFP 12/4/2015
    Sam born 8/4/2016

• Options

CD: 8

WAYDTGKU? Temping, checking CM, PNV, cutting down on caffeine. 

R/R/CS: Since I'm temping for the first month, it's interesting to see how my temps look. My temp took a big nose dive this morning so I'm honestly hoping I don't O yet. I have longer cycles (29-35 days "average") so I doubt I do...but I will be frustrated because we haven't had a chance to HIO yet because DH brother and his family has been in town and last night was their last night here so we stayed pretty late and were exhausted by the time we got home. Ugh. Ugh. Ugh. Hope I don't O yet. Crossing all fingers. 

GTKY: What is something you can't do, but would like to learn how to? (Like a hobby or skill). I would love to learn how to crochet. My grandmother made some beautiful quilts that I hold very dear and I would like to learn how to do it, almost as a way to feel close to her!

P.S. Can someone tell me how to attach my chart? I'm going to need some help this month!
  • Options
    crzyforbabiescrzyforbabies member
    edited July 2015
    @lalalorelai I had a short luteal phase my first month off BC. I also thought my CM was not what it used to be. You are probably having residual effects from your IUD. Birth control does such a good job of preventing pregnancy, that when you want to get pregnant, it can make it a little harder. It can take a couple of months or so for your body to go back to what it was like before BC. 
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 8/9

CD: 14

WAYDTGKU? Everything

R/R/CS: Thought I might have O'ed yesterday based on SO MUCH EWCM but temp was still down this morning

GTKY: What is something you can't do, but would like to learn how to? (Like a hobby or skill). I would love to speak another language!

Me 35, DH 37

Unexplained infertility and TTC since December 2014

February 2016 - May 2016: 3 IUI's -- all BFN

August 2016: IVF #1 (Lupron, Gonal F and Menopur) -- 12 retrieved, 9 fertilized, 3 frozen and 1 x day 5 hatching blast transferred -- BFN. Sent remaining 3 embryos for PGS testing -- 2 didn't survive thaw, 1 was abnormal.

February 2017: IVF #2 (Gonal F, Menopur, and Ganirelix) -- 12 retrieved, 6 fertilized, 3 sent for PGS testing and all were abnormal

March 2018: IVF #3 (Menopur, Follistim, Ganirelix and HGH) -- 14 retrieved, 12 fertilized, 4 sent for PGS testing, and 3 were PGS normal

May 2018: FET #1 -- BFN

August 2018: FET #2 -- BFP!!! healthy baby girl born May 2019!!

July 2020: FET #3 -- embyro did not survive thaw

September 2020 - IVF #4 (Menopur, Follistim, Ganirelix and HGH) -- 1 PGS normal

October 2020 - FET #4 -- BFN

January 2021 - IVF #5 (Menopur, Follistim, Ganirelix and HGH)  -- 2 PGS normal

February 2021 - FET #5 - BFP!!! Due 11/6/2021

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 8/10

CD:9

WAYDTGKU? BD EOD, maybe more during FW, vitamins (prenatal, iron, and b6), this weekend, I dragged my husband into a cute old church and lit two candles in front of the Mary statue/paid $2  (shocking, as my husband is an agnostic). 

R/R/CS:  Our ice cream GTKY yesterday made me go out and buy both Phish Food and the new red velvet flavor from Ben and Jerry's, both were great (me and the hubby only ate a little bit).  I took a barre class last night and kept catching glimpses of my body in the mirror... girlfriend is kind of thick.  I'm going to just own that though, keep getting toned, and this week focus more on cardio.  Yesterday, I realized that my lotion (St. Ives Hydrating with Vitamin E) has been causing the hives I have had on my legs for the past month, so hopefully now that I am using my old lotion (Vaseline Intensive Care) my legs will go back to looking human.  We're going to the beach a couple of times this month and I don't want people to run away from me screaming.

GTKY: What is something you can't do, but would like to learn how to? (Like a hobby or skill).  I would like to learn how to French braid, unless we only have boys (fingers crossed for any kind of baby) in which case, f that. 
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 2

CD: 9

WAYDTGKU? All things

R/R/CS: just waiting for O, which is probably still 2 weeks away

GTKY: What is something you can't do, but would like to learn how to? (Like a hobby or skill). I would love to learn how to decorate Cakes. I like baking, but I am terrible at making things pretty.
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    lalalorelai  my LP was also 9 days. Last month was my first month of BC. I'm hoping that as each cycles continue, hopefully not too many more before I get pregnant, that it gets a little longer. 

WAYDTGKU? Waiting till AF leaves

R/R/CS: OMG!!! This is the first period I have gotten since being off BC and can we talk about the pain that BC was hiding from me?! I am so happy that I can work from home today and not have to deal with this at work. Lets hope that my period doesn't last too long. 
    After speaking with my hubby yesterday he told me that he would like me to only drink during my period.Since we are actively trying for a baby since of NTNP when wants me/us to have the best possible chances of getting pregnant even though I told him it would be pretty fine to drink until its pink but he doesn't believe in that. So I told him that he couldn't masturbate if I cannot drink and if he masturbate then I can drink. lol
    GTKY: What is something you can't do, but would like to learn how to? (Like a hobby or skill)
     I would like to do a lot of DIY around the house but my hubby would rather pay for someone else to do. I might just go ahead try some things out anyways. 

ETA: for wrong month and cycle and comment add :)
    Married: August 2012
    TTC #1: July 2015
    BFP 1: October 30, 2015; EDD: July 6, 2016- Team Pink
    TTC #2: September 2019

• Options
    oandmplus1oandmplus1 member
    edited July 2015
    @lalalorelai I am in the same boat. I had my IUD out the 1st and had a L.P. Of 9 also, but in the past mine have ranged from 9 to 12 days. Other ladies on here have reassured me it isn't that short and not to worry.

Edited for spelling.
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 1st temping

CD: 17

WAYDTGKU: ED BD, FF charting CM and temps with Mabis BBT, trying OPKs but getting frustrated with them again.
    Cut out alcohol, added a multi vitamin and making some effort to drink more water.

R/R/CS: I was so happy to see EWCM yesterday! I'm excited to see what my temps do next. Stalk my chart:
    https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/5cf29d

I'd like to be able to sew.

<3 In Love 2001
    Married 2009
    TTC#1 2014
  • Options
    This is precisely why I need this board. Because Dr. Google told me I was a freak and would never be able to have a baby. 

Thanks @dixie7701, @crzyforbabies & @oandmplus1!! I just need to keep reminding myself of everything you guys are saying. 
    Married 6/20/2015
    Mirena removed 7/6/2015
    TTC#1 July 2015
    BFP 12/4/2015
    Sam born 8/4/2016

• Options
    crdocrdo member
    @ftrMrs0, thanks. Sorry about your CD1 as well. CD1 blows, but it means there's a fresh chance to try again, right? The waiting for AF or until she's well overdue to test isn't a level of self-control I've been able to achieve! Maybe you're a better lady than I, haha!

@lalalorelai, I'm ditto-ing the PPs. I'd give yourself a little time after BC to see what your body's normal happens to be. As hard as it is to do, just take deep breaths and take things one step at a time. Also, Dr. Google is a dramatic a$$hat :)
  • Options
    crdocrdo member
    @KristieA, yay for woodworking! Not sure if you know about this site, but you might like to poke around https://ana-white.com/. She's got a wealth of building plans, how-tos, and handy info you may find interesting!
  • Options

crdo said:
    @KristieA, yay for woodworking! Not sure if you know about this site, but you might like to poke around https://ana-white.com/. She's got a wealth of building plans, how-tos, and handy info you may find interesting!
    Thanks I will!
    imageimageimage
    LFAF September Siggy Challenge

• Options
    MaydarMaydar member
    Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD: 5

WAYDTGKU? OPKs starting CD 10, sex EOD soon, back to temping tomorrow (I don't during AF). Gonna actually keep track of CP this month for the first time, too. 

R/R/CS: Bought new batteries for my BBT since it's been beeping more quietly. Ordered some PreSeed for the occasions that we need it. This first week of my cycle drives me nuts - I feel like I'm just sitting around not DOING anything to get KU.

GTKY: What is something you can't do, but would like to learn how to? (Like a hobby or skill). Sewing! I'm good by hand, but we just bought a sewing machine and I'm gonna have DH teach me to use it. That other thread makes me want to check out knitting on a loom, too. And I really need to re-learn how to speak Spanish - it'll make living in Houston a lot easier.
    Me 31  DH 36
    Married March 2013
    TTC #1 June 2015
  • Options
    @BornMama I wouldn't be surprised to see a temp spike, soon! The timing would match up with your last cycle. FX for you!
    *Siggy Warning*
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Options

Morning ladies. I'm sorry for those CD1 ladies who were hoping not to be back here today. :(

lalalorelai - I agree with PP not to worry too much since you are getting on track after BC. I'm in the same boat. Be careful of Dr. Google...he/she tends to freak me out too. :)

Month/cycle: 1

CD: 18 or maybe 22 (my endo says I should have been counting since the day I stopped BCP, not the day I started bleeding, so in that case who knows if I ever O'd). So, short answer is I have no idea. :D Hoping I'll be able to get on track when AF comes.

WAYDTGKU: Sex, PNV, cutting back on caffeine (I already don't drink alcohol), trying to eat healthy, exercise, charting per TCOYF, OPKs

R/R/CS: I'm good today. I am starting to chill out about this process, which was good, because I was going a little overboard with googling and chart stalking.

*******DS mentioned********** GTKY: I've always wanted to learn to play guitar or piano. I tried guitar but my child-like hand size made it nearly impossible. Now I'm kind of learning piano with DS, who is taking lessons.

Me: 33     H: 36

Married: 12/14/13   DS: 1/29/09

BFP2: 10/9/15  MMC: 11/12/15

BFP3: 4/6/16   DD: 12/12/16

• Options
    @crdo @KristieA Ana White is amazing! I don't woodwork, but my hubby does and he has made a few things from there.

Month/Cycle: 3

CD: 2, I'm adjusting based on starting my real period, rather than just spotting that I THOUGHT might have been my period. 

WAYDTGKU? Sex as often as possible, especially during the fertile window, temping, charting CM, losing weight

R/R/CS: I'm glad my real AF showed up. I thought my body was going haywire for a little bit. I know ya'll say your cycle can change any time, but I seriously started my periods at 11 and never missed one since then. It's true my cycle lengths will change, within a range, but they are all still remarkably similar, so you still have to look at your history to know if something is really out of whack for you. 

I would like to learn how to swing dance. Also, I want to learn another language to conversational fluency. I really like German, but Spanish seems more practical. I know a little of each.
    Me: 36, DH: 40
    Married: July 22, 2008
    Fur babies: Yeti (cat) 

#1 Boy E 9/30/17 
    #2 Girl A 7/27/2020
    #3 ?? ? est. 1/5/2025 
  • Options
    MNturnsVAMNturnsVA member
    edited July 2015
    @lifeonthehill- I'm in the same boat about time moving faster but at the same time I feel like summer has flown by!! I wish my O date were tomorrow, but its not.

@lalala2004-glad that your DH was feeling better so you at least had some hope for this cycle!!

@crdo- my CD 2 was bad for me, super heavy flow and I was alternating ibuprofen and Midol every 2 hours.  gross

@lalalorelai- I'm going into my 4 month of TTC and keeping track of my cycles and this past month was the 1st month of temping everyday.  My cycles have been kind of all over too.  If you are still new to the game, I'd say you are probably ok and your body is still adjusting to not being on the BC.

@rosesmith9-I wanted to put my Nuvaring back in after day 1 of my 1st cycle off BC.  It has gotten better though actually, surprisingly.  And if you are able to work out any during AF it does help, even though most of us would rather sit on the couch and eat potato chips and ice cream, the working out has helped me out a lot with symptoms.

Month/Cycle: 4

CD: 4

WAYDTGKU? temping, OPK and will be paying more attention to CM this month

R/R/CS:  I'd like to know how many of the ladies on here use Wondfo's.......seriously debating purchasing some tomorrow.  I used the $1 store ones this past month and they were good.  But I know the Wondfo's are cheaper.  I've seen a few posts though about "fake" Wondfo's out there though or bunk ones?  Also, that sometimes you get one bad one out of the whole pack.  I also think I'm hesitant because I'm hoping I will not need 50 of them and if they expire then what and I'm not one to POAS more than 1 a day at this point.

GTKY: What is something you can't do, but would like to learn how to do:  Sew/quilt, dance

• Options

CD: 20

WAYDTGKU? Checking CM, BD EOD, OPKs

R/R/CS: I had dyed my hair lavender at the ends, which I did like. It started fading so I figure most of the color was out and I had a stupid idea of bleaching the rest of it out. My hair turned into like a sewage green color :( I've been washing my hair everyday with Head and Shoulders to get the rest of the color out. It's finally turned minty green. I totally regret my stupid idea. 

I picked up knitting a few years back. I got as far as making things that were squared or rectangular lol I'd like to pick it back up and learn more.

• Options
    lalalorelai  my LP was also 9 days. Last month was my first month of BC. I'm hoping that as each cycles continue, hopefully not too many more before I get pregnant, that it gets a little longer. 

MNturnsVA  thanks for the advice about working out during AF. I will be sure to give that a try. I told DH that I was thinking about going running this afternoon if its not raining or too humid out. Summer in Maryland is no fun when the humidity comes out to play.

• Options
    raesmith9 said:

WAYDTGKU? Waiting till AF leaves

R/R/CS: OMG!!! This is the first period I have gotten since being off BC and can we talk about the pain that BC was hiding from me?! I am so happy that I can work from home today and not have to deal with this at work. Lets hope that my period doesn't last too long. 
    After speaking with my hubby yesterday he told me that he would like me to only drink during my period.Since we are actively trying for a baby since of NTNP when wants me/us to have the best possible chances of getting pregnant even though I told him it would be pretty fine to drink until its pink but he doesn't believe in that. So I told him that he couldn't masturbate if I cannot drink and if he masturbate then I can drink. lol
    GTKY: What is something you can't do, but would like to learn how to? (Like a hobby or skill)
     I would like to do a lot of DIY around the house but my hubby would rather pay for someone else to do. I might just go ahead try some things out anyways. 

ETA: for wrong month and cycle and comment add :)
    Maybe you can compromise with him. Drink until you O, and then stop for the TWW. Do you have a friend or family member in the medical field? They can back you up. 
  • Options
    m6aguam6agua member
    Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD: 24

WAYDTGKU? checking CM, I just started temping, sex

R/R/CS: So I started spotting today and if this cycle is anything like my last 5 I should get AF tomorrow. So I am basically CD1. I am excited to temp for the first time this whole next cycle to see how my body is. 

GTKY: What is something you can't do, but would like to learn how to? (Like a hobby or skill). I really cannot think of something that I can't do that I want to do. But I guess I would like to improve my photography/photoshop skills. I do both for a living but I know there is much more that I can learn.
    TTC#1 July 2015 
    • BFP: 9/16/15 — MC: 11/8/15 Blighted Ovum
    • BFP: 3/10/16 — Baby Girl born 11/20/16
    TTC#2 April 2019 
    • BFP: 9/12/19 — EDD 5/15/20

• Options
    0Face0Face member
    @raesmith---I know there are some really knowledgeable ladies around here and it's truly up to you, but there are some words floating around about a fetus not sharing blood with mama until 6 weeks past conception.  Thus the "drink 'til it's pink" line.  I was surprised when H was fine with that.

@MNturnsVA I am a wondfo user.  I did buy the 50/20 pack I believer, for $25 amazon.  No issues as of yet.  It makes it less costly to do 3+ day testing for OPK.  And the HCG was pink before my FRER, so there is that too. 

vj20000111111 I thought green hair was considered cool now?  But seriously....that's crazy.  I hope you figure out a way to make it okay for your own viewing pleasure.

• Options
    crzyforbabies  my crazy husband went to Dr. Google and he said that alcohol can last in someones body up to 40 hours. But it's ok. I know I will get my way because I always do. I'm not even a big drinker. He is just trying to make a point because last month is he under the impression we were NTNP and he was mad that I was temping, crazy right, because he just wanted to make a baby the fun way and not stress over anything. But since I told him that I am doing everything in my power to give us the best chances of having a LO he put that out there. We only have sex once a day and if it were up to him it would be at least three times a day. I will win at the end of all of this   ;)

• Options
    What's PNV? It makes me think of this from Forgetting Sarah Marshall: 
  • Options
    Oh thank God I'm not the only one... made me think of my Catholic high school morality class when we kept pushing the priest on what constitutes "too far" in terms of sex and he finally lost it and screamed "YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN. IF IT INVOLVES THE P OR THE V IT'S TOO FAR." It was awesome. 

But, in this context, I think it's prenatal vitamins :) 
    Married 6/20/2015
    Mirena removed 7/6/2015
    TTC#1 July 2015
    BFP 12/4/2015
    Sam born 8/4/2016

• Options
    Lol. I'm pretty sure that's Pre-Natal Vitamins. Correct me if I'm wrong anyone. 
    Me: 36, DH: 40
    Married: July 22, 2008
    Fur babies: Yeti (cat) 

#1 Boy E 9/30/17 
    #2 Girl A 7/27/2020
    #3 ?? ? est. 1/5/2025