TTC After a Loss

Time to start round 2! (loss mentioned)

Finally had my first cycle after my MC in May. This week is going to be our first time officially trying since then. I'm such a big ball of emotions right now!! I'm super excited that my body seems to be back on a schedule and that we can finally start trying again. Then there's the part that's anxious about the TWW and all the emotions involved with that. And the anxiety to just be preggers again. Then there's the part of me that's still sad knowing I'd be almost half way cooked, and instead I'm back to step one. I have a pretty good feeling about this month, but I'm trying to stay rational in case it takes a couple months again.
And, end rant.

Re: Time to start round 2! (loss mentioned)

• Wishing you the best of luck!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    🌈  Preemie 2016  🌈
    ♥ Stillborn 2015 

• Good luck!
  • Loading the player...
  • I am on CD 3 - 1st cycle ttc too! Feel the same way- and trying to stay rational as well. Took me 5 months last time to get my positive, we had bad timing the first two months though.. You just never know. Good luck to you all!
  • Good luck! I am right there with you! Wishing you the best.
  • I feel the same way about being back to step one :/ wishing you the best of luck!
  • Good luck! Stay positive, I am on the same boat too! AF came yesterday, I was so excited, being in limbo sucked.
    Let's just enjoy "the ride"
    ;)

Wish all you ladies best of luck and I hope to see all of you in one of the 2016 BMBs!

******TW******Siggy warning
    BFP1 04/24/2015 EDD Dec 2015 MMC 10W5d;
    BFP 2 09/25/2015 EDD June 2016 MMC 9wks; 
    BFP 3 03/22/2016 EDD Dec 6th 2016 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Thanks ladies! Had a little scare today. Had some spotting, which I've never had during ovulation before. I'm still feeling pretty positive about this month! Lots of T&P to everyone!!!!
  • Same here! This is the first time I've ever been excited to get my period. Fingers crossed for all of us.