Whatcha Drinkin'? - Page 2 — The Bump
June 2015 Moms

Whatcha Drinkin'?

2»

Re: Whatcha Drinkin'?

• Water. Since I'm cutting out dairy and gluten, no beer in my near future. I'll have to pick up some cider and live vicariously through you all!
    KaLikeAWind
  • Tonight blue moon white IPA
    Trying it out, pretty tasty. I put a lemon in it.
    rrcameron21HayesRN13KaLikeAWind
  • Sammy K said:

Water. Since I'm cutting out dairy and gluten, no beer in my near future. I'll have to pick up some cider and live vicariously through you all!

There are a few gluten free beers out there that aren't too bad! Coors even recently came out with one. My MIL is gluten free so we are always struggling to find beer for her. But, it does exist!
    kbbtah
  • Sammy K said:

Water. Since I'm cutting out dairy and gluten, no beer in my near future. I'll have to pick up some cider and live vicariously through you all!

There are a few gluten free beers out there that aren't too bad! Coors even recently came out with one. My MIL is gluten free so we are always struggling to find beer for her. But, it does exist!
    I think I have tried them all from going gluten free previously. I think they're too malty and sweet for me. There are a few that are ok, but since this is temporary, I'll wait it out.
  • Sucking down a Starbucks Mocha Coconut Frapp...with real coffee, not cream based! So good! Made a stop b/c my pup was good at the vet and the ladies at Starbucks love him. The free puppacino doesn't hurt either! ~O)

What's a puppacino?!
  • cheriep3cheriep3
    250 Love Its Third Anniversary 100 Comments Name Dropper
    edited August 2015
    I'm drinking a ridiculous amount of water. All the Trader Joes iced coffee concentrate with sweet cream creamer and Rumchata!
  • @rrcameron21 I think all the angry orchards and apple beers are gluten free. Smith and forge is an amazing apple beer comes in a can ... It's very potent but I like how it's not as sweet as others.
    KaLikeAWind