December 2015 Moms
Options

Feeling like crap =( 18 weeks

qazwsxe1qazwsxe1 member
edited July 2015 in December 2015 Moms
I consider myself lucky , I had no morning sickness or anything during my 1st trimester. Last week I started feeling nauseous in the morning and now I have been having really bad head aches and cramps. Anyone esle get sick out of the blue in there 2nd trimester?

Re: Feeling like crap =( 18 weeks

• Options
    No nausea, but headaches! And sore eyes. Plus I'm way more uncomfortable (but that is to be expected). And when I walk to long my back gets sore, I thought that would happen next trimester!!
  • Options
    I'm uncomfortable. My hips and back hurt no matter what and my hair is falling out. Welcome to second trimester for me!
    Im calling for a prenantal massage on Monday.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My back is killing me and i just have aches and pains all day and never can get comfortable its way to early for this
  • Options
    I get headaches about 3 times a week... I just deal with it for a couple hours until I can't stand the mice thumping in my head, then take a couple Tylenol. That takes care of it for me. I don't have any back aches yet. But I'm sure it's coming. I try to walk for an hour every evening to help keep the old hips from going. The near constant need to go pee is annoying...but there's 2 babies bouncing on it, so that's probably normal too.
  • Options
    I also had no morning sickness in first trimester and then out of the blue this weekend I have had difficulty holding down food of all kinds. I'm hoping it won't be ongoing. It's like a really bad hangover without the party :(
  • Options
    acoe85acoe85 member

I still take nausea medicine, when I skip it I feel like death (exaggerating). I think its okay to ask your OB what you can take like tylenol for headaches and maybe try a warm bath for aches and pains? Sorry to hear you are not feeling well :(

I am still on my nausea meds too. I have had more energy lately so I thought "what the hey, maybe the nausea is going away too", so I skipped a dose and found myself rushing to the bathroom in less than 6 hours. Hope everyone feels better soon!!!

• Options
    I'm uncomfortable, at work i need to stand for long periods of time so my back is killing me more than usual, it's uncomfortable when I lie down and need to roll over as well
  • Options
    I suggest drinking more water. It can help with cramps and headaches. Feel better!
  • Options
    lalg28lalg28 member
    I feel ya. As PP said, lots of water may help. I have been having terrible heartburn and headaches because of congestion. Last night I took a tums then slept in our recliner and I feel like a new person.
  • Options
    I feel the same.  I'm 15 weeks and up until today my pregnancy was a breeze.  I feel lethargic, queasy and have had a headache all day. Also, no appetite.  Fingers crossed this just comes and goes.  

• Options
    lety76lety76 member
    I completely understand. These symptoms are not easy to get through.
  • Options
    I thought week 18 was the worst/most uncomfortable so far.
  • Options
    Bad headaches
  • Options
    I've had headaches, aches in my belly, on/off sickness, heartburn, constant tiredness, hip pains, really sore breasts and when I stand for more than 5 mins my right thigh goes numb and I have absolutely no feeling in it, midwife says it's normal if baby is touching a certain nerve. I'm nearly 19 weeks
  • Options
    KaeterKaeter member
    19 weeks and still getting morning sickness on and off it went away for about two three weeks now it's back again
  • Options
    Oh man I was just coming on here to start the exact same thread! 18 wks + feeling gross! I guess I'm glad I'm not alone but it does suck :( when will it end??!
  • Options
    I'm 18 weeks and feeling awful some days. Other days, i'm just fine. I do not know why that is.
  • Options
    I had horrible morning sickness ( well really all day sickness) which went away at 15 weeks and just came back this week at 18 weeks except I feel like it's worse now because I need to eat more or I get headaches and feel dizzy so it's a big problem
  • Options
    I had minamal morning sickness first trimester. Now about every 2 weeks for 3 or 4 nights in a row I get god awful stomach aches that last about 4 hours until I finally throw up. Not sure how true this it but I think it's from my stomach getting used to be squished more because after every cycle of this stomach issue I can feel the top of my uterus has moved up just a bit more. Or maybe I'm crazy who knows.
  • Options
    I'll be 24 weeks on Tuesday... I haven't been sick thank the lord! But as of late my lower back has been super sore! I just want to sit down all the time! Feet are starting to get sore as well. Last weekend I had my first bout of swelling in my feet and ankles. So cute! Lol I also have had the numbing in my thighs shooting down my leg. Good thing baby is healthy!