Upstate NY Babies

North Syracuse/ Cicero Moms

I have a 10 month old daughter and I'd like her to start having play dates. I moved up here shortly before getting pregnant with her and all the friends I have made don't have kids/,kids are much older. I have seen the mommy of cny group, but I don't really want to pay to be part of the group. Also, her 1st birthday is coming up soon and I would love to be able to invite other babies her age! Any suggestions ? I take her to the library playday on Thursdays but I haven't seen a baby there yet :(

Re: North Syracuse/ Cicero Moms

• I'm a Cicero-soon to be mommy. My daughter isn't due until 9/9 though. So I don't think she will offer much fun for your LO. Which stinks bc I have no Cicero Mommy friends either. I didn't realize you had to pay for the CNY group, that's lame
  • Yeah I'm not sure how much but you have to buy a membership . Good luck ! Not long now , hopefully the summer doesn't get much hotter. Last summer when I was pregnant I barely went outside I was hot all the time
  • Loading the player...
  • Hi There! I live in North Syracuse and my son will be 10 months next week. It's amazing how fast time fly's, feels like I was just pregnant yesterday!

There is a great website too that you can sign up for emails that tell you all the "Kid friendly" events that are happening around CNY. It's called Hulafrog and you can sign up & they send you weekly newsletters for things that are going on. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker