June 2015 Moms
Options

Nighttime sucks. That is all.

1262728293032»

Re: Nighttime sucks. That is all.

• Options
    Glad he's doing better @lovethatcolosun and good luck tonight ;)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    LO had to have a dose of Benadryl around lunch today for an allergic reaction. She took a pretty good nap. Now I'm worried she'll be off her sleep game & be up all night, wide eyed and happy.
  • Options
    LO went to sleep at 9:15 and was up screaming at 10:45. I'm so tired. Someone please assure me that it gets better? I don't know how many more sleepless nights I can handle...

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    I have a breast pump but now he's not sleeping hardly at all perfect little angel all day out in public the second the sun goes down its like an aggressive little vampire wants to suck on momma all night every 1/2 hr to hour!! He went from sleeping 6-7 hours to not wanting to sleep at all! Just screams sometimes straight through to 6 am!! I don't know if he's teething or maybe all 3 of his sisters were here all summer but had to go back to their moms for school but ever since they left he punches, scratches and kicks me when I feed him at night he screams for hours and there's nothing to do I even put his swing in the bedroom but he wakes up all bunched up but won't fall asleep in his bed!! Omg nobody ever mentioned this part!
  • Options
    Baby has a slight fever. I can't even call an advice nurse since we don't have insurance (long story). DH and I will be taking shifts to monitor him all night. He is sleeping like a rock though.....but I knew he wasn't feeling well because he wasn't beeing his silly self earlier this evening.

If fever progresses, it'll be the ER for us.
    Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP #1 12/23/13 MMC 01/24/14 @ 9w5days

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• Options
    beemaya83 said:

Baby has a slight fever. I can't even call an advice nurse since we don't have insurance (long story). DH and I will be taking shifts to monitor him all night. He is sleeping like a rock though.....but I knew he wasn't feeling well because he wasn't beeing his silly self earlier this evening.

That's no fun. So sorry LO isn't feeling well. Prayers that the fever comes down and you don't need a trip to the ER.
  • Options
    @lovethatcolosun thank you for the prayers! I hope that your DS recovers soon!

...your DH will be keeping a stash of condoms from now on I bet lol. Poor guy.
    Pregnancy Ticker

BFP #1 12/23/13 MMC 01/24/14 @ 9w5days

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• Options
    beemaya83 said:

This really sucks. I'm hoping things improve for you!
  • Options
    I just woke up from a bad dream and now I can't fall back asleep. :-w
  • Options
    ^^^^ you can do it lady!!!!!!
  • Options
    @lovethatcolosun praying he continues to improve!

@katyertl you got this!
  • Options
    @dancegurl1118 I'm in the same boat.

@beemaya83 I hope your sweet baby is feeling better!
  • Options
    @beemaya83 Hope your LO is doing better and you didn't need to go to the ER!
  • Options
    @lovethatcolosun & @beemaya83 Sorry you have sick kids & hope they are feeling better soon. LO & I are both sick as well but managing at home. My LO is 4 months & what has been helping us this past week (even while sick) is playing the butterfly music with flute on the Relax Melodies app. My sister used it with her kids & I swear it's magic! We put it on (still swaddling her too) & she calms almost immediately. Doesn't always put her right to sleep but really relaxes her. I'm feeling quite miserable (hand foot mouth disease as an adult is horrible!) so praying we all sleep well tonight & I don't have to call in sick to work again! I hate being so miserable that you can't even sleep, hard to lie down without coughing or feeling like I'm choking!
  • Options
    @ciennah99 thanks for the well wishes. I hope you and your LO start to feel better too. I hear HFM is super unpleasant. Best wishes on a good nights sleep and a speedy recovery.
  • Options
    We used sleep pillow app and they have a lullaby that worked awesome 3 x to put him to sleep on our 5 hr car trip over the weekend.
  • Options
    It really is cold season, eh? I'm so sorry about all the mamas and babes that aren't feeling well! For those facing congestion the saline mist (as opposed to the drops) are Ah-mazing!
  • Options
    Thanks ladies!!!
    Here we are again up for the 2nd time since bedtime and it's only 1 am. I guess we were spoiled because Lo usually only wakes once a night. Hope this "sleep regression" ends soon. Any advice on how to get over this hump?