July 2015 Moms
Options

emotional wreck

nat11890nat11890 member
edited July 2015 in July 2015 Moms
with the exception of this past week, I have had a great pregnancy for the most part.... but this last week and today especially has me all over the place. I get so easily frustrated with EVERYTHING and have to walk away to cry it out. it's annoying and causing problems with my husband. only thing that is keeping me going is that the little one is due in five days. going to the Dr on Wednesday, hopefully baby will come soon. I can't imagine how I'll be if I go past the due date :(

Re: emotional wreck

• Options
    eclohoecloho member
    Definitely hormonal & difficult to deal with! Hang in there! I cried for the first time the other day because I was literally stuck in bed and couldn't get out… I was disappointed in myself for being in tears and I wasn't even in labor yet :((
  • Options
    I'm sorry, sweetie.  Does DH know that hormones are controlling you right now? Parenting and marriage comes with so many phases.  "This too shall pass."  Try to keep the communication open and continue to love one another.  When things get tough, remember that you're a team.  *Hugs*

~Candie~ with an -IE

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Ugh this I'd me right now!! Been crying so much today....only 9 days until our c section, think I'm just nervous. I feel like it's taking away my 1:1 time with the 17 mth old, then I just cry again! Ready for my hormones to balance out again.
  • Options
    I've been like this too. I snap at everyone for basically just talking to me and when I went to the hospital the other night the flood gates just opened for no reason and I couldn't stop them. I have been cranky, scared, anxious and feel the feeling like I need something but I have no clue what it is. The nurse even gave me something to help me calm down and go to sleep lol. And I cry because o want my husband around but then when he is around I'm mean to him because every little sound or movement he makes irritates me. I feel like I am going nuts