February 2016 Moms
Options

7/7 Symptoms, Question, Whine thread

Re: 7/7 Symptoms, Question, Whine thread

• Options
    hartungnehartungne member
    edited July 2015
    Apparently I can no longer eat spicy foods... Which I love... Ate nachos with jalapeños and had awful diarrhea for a full 24 hours.
  • Options
    After stating yesterday to several people that I'm actually starting to feel a bit better in terms of MS, I woke up today more nauseous than ever before. I drove all the way to work with a plastic bag on the seat next to me thinking I was going to throw up at any second. I will never again mention that I'm feeling better.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @pbtoast I know!! I felt better for a week or so and thought I may be in the clear. Yesterday it came back with a vengeance.
  • Options
    After stating yesterday to several people that I'm actually starting to feel a bit better in terms of MS, I woke up today more nauseous than ever before. I drove all the way to work with a plastic bag on the seat next to me thinking I was going to throw up at any second. I will never again mention that I'm feeling better. @pbtoast - I did this last week then felt TERRIBLE :( So sorry hope you feel better.

I felt SO good this morning, until I ate, now I am sitting at my desk gagging trying not to throw up everywhere.
  • Options
    @cantobean @jennparr, No fun!! Especially when you think it may be over! I seriously can't wait for the 2nd trimester. Nothing worse than sitting at work feeling like this!
  • Options
    @pbtoast @cantobean @jennpar21 did the same as all of you! Made my "rave" on my Sunday Ticker Change post that the nausea was gone because I had been feeling good for almost a week. BOOM. Back in full force yesterday.
    Pregnancy Ticker

September Siggy Challenge - Favorite Thing About Fall:
  • Options
    LMMamaLMMama member
    I hate feeling SO full and fat after I eat basically anything. Burger King meal? Feel awful. Some blueberries? Same feeling. But I'm so hungry. Ugh.
  • Options
    mrs3615mrs3615 member
    edited July 2015
    Omg I did the same thing about mentioning I was feeling better. My family was telling me I'm on the upswing. MH and MIL said it. this morning?!? Fucking terrible.
    me: 29 DH: 30
    Married 3.6.15
    EDD of Baby S 2.5.16

LFAF-July Siggy
  • Options
    Idk but now I need to have tacos asap...thanks @TheBeggsBunch lol
  • Options
    I think my only symptom now is extreme crabbiness. So I guess everything is still going ok?
  • Options
    I have gone from sleeping to 22 hours a day to crazy insomnia. Very funny, body. 
  • Options
    That is totally why I did that. I tried to eat a cheese quesadilla last night and bought the wrong tortillas yesterday at the store. It about made me YAK, I had to throw it away. I fully intent to rectify the situation tonight.

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    LMMama said:
    I hate feeling SO full and fat after I eat basically anything. Burger King meal? Feel awful. Some blueberries? Same feeling. But I'm so hungry. Ugh.
    YES! I had a small cheeseburger and small fry yesterday for lunch and felt like I ate the whole restuarant!!

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options

That is totally why I did that. I tried to eat a cheese quesadilla last night and bought the wrong tortillas yesterday at the store. It about made me YAK, I had to throw it away. I fully intent to rectify the situation tonight.

I am totally making a cheese quesadilla for lunch now.
    Pregnancy Ticker

September Siggy Challenge - Favorite Thing About Fall:
  • Options
    Phew glad it's not just me- I'm 9+4 and feeling SO much better. I didn't have much sickness before but what I did have is gone and energy is back up to the point where I'm walking about 10km a day!
  • Options
    image But I fall asleep before I can eat it...

Married.....09/08/2012
    Baby F.......02/02/2016
  • Options
    My sacral bones are achy. Not sure if it's pregnancy related or I just need a new mattress (probably both!!). I've been trying to drink lots of water to prevent constipation but I feel like I've had cotton mouth anyway! I'm 8 weeks, first ultrasound tomorrow! Can't wait!!
  • Options
    Today is my first appointment. Dreading the wait and the poking around on my cervix. Not fun. Hopefully the u/s goes well. Hopefully I don't lose my sh!t in the waiting room and try to leave. IMO an hour wait is too long but around here people think it's okay. It's not okay!!
  • Options
    For some reason Tuesday are my super fun, I got hit by a bus days. I want to cancel them for the rest of this pregnancy. Super nauseous, nasty migraine developing since yesterday, so exhausted, fun little cramps and pains. I'm ready for tomorrow. 
    BabyFetus Ticker

F16 Sep Siggy Challange - Fav Thing About Fall (even though "fall" won't be here until at least Dec)
    Green Bay animated GIF
  • Options
    Just experienced a bowel movement after 5 days a without one and it was the most excruciating pain I've ever experienced. I am almost positive I got my first hemorrhoid from it. My dh ran out this morning to get colace and I'm stocking up on fiber and will buy prune juice to try because I don't want this to ever happen again.

I was crying in pain!

Feb '16 Siggy Challenge: Favorite Thing About Fall: Haunted Houses and Scary Movies! 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    LMMamaLMMama member

Just experienced a bowel movement after 5 days a without one and it was the most excruciating pain I've ever experienced. I am almost positive I got my first hemorrhoid from it. My dh ran out this morning to get colace and I'm stocking up on fiber and will buy prune juice to try because I don't want this to ever happen again.

I was crying in pain!

I have genuine ab pain from trying to go yesterday. It feels like I did a serious ab work out. So now I'm counting it as having exercised, but it was miserable!

• Options
    Started having bright red bleeding last night and it's still going on. No cramping or tissue, and not enough to be "concerned," but I'm seriously losing my mind. Spent the whole morning dealing with idiots who think they're special because their knees and backs hurt and I was just trying not to cry thinking that I might lose little bean...Appointment at 1:30 will hopefully ease my mind!
  • Options
    Oh yeah I forgot constipation is still rearing it's horrible head! Definitely the worse symptom- sometimes I think it's the only thing causing all the other symptoms like bloating and loss of appetite. I've been either museli and cooked plums and it's helped!
  • Options
    Started having bright red bleeding last night and it's still going on. No cramping or tissue, and not enough to be "concerned," but I'm seriously losing my mind. Spent the whole morning dealing with idiots who think they're special because their knees and backs hurt and I was just trying not to cry thinking that I might lose little bean...Appointment at 1:30 will hopefully ease my mind!
    Oh no hon, Im so sorry!! Please keep us posted please!

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    @AmadorRose - in the same boat. Had dark red bleeding yesterday and it has tapered off into light brown to almost nothing. They are also having me come in this afternoon to hopefully ease my mind. FX for us both.
    Married 7/20/13
    #1 MC August 2014 @ 5 Weeks
    #2 MC November 2014 @ 5 Weeks
    #3 EDD 2.17.16

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @TheBeggsBunch @borgahurst I'm just sitting in the parking lot until it's acceptable to check in. Hopefully good news soon, but it's Army healthcare so I may come out with an amputated foot.
  • Options
    MrsJG3MrsJG3 member

@AmadorRose - in the same boat. Had dark red bleeding yesterday and it has tapered off into light brown to almost nothing. They are also having me come in this afternoon to hopefully ease my mind. FX for us both.

FX for both of you! I have been bleeding for almost 3 weeks now. I know what a roller coaster it can be. I know every situation is different but there can be positive outcomes. I will be thinking of both of you and sending positive thoughts your way.
    DD: 8  DD: 3.5  DS:18M
    Baby #4 Due: 2/4/2016
    Feb16 August Siggy Challenge
    Favorite TV Mom

• Options
    @TheBeggsBunch @borgahurst I'm just sitting in the parking lot until it's acceptable to check in. Hopefully good news soon, but it's Army healthcare so I may come out with an amputated foot.
    LOL dont say that! Keep us posted darlin!

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    AmadorRoseAmadorRose member
    edited July 2015
    Doesn't sound good for me - my levels have decreased. I'm not sure exactly what they are, but they're drawing again to confirm mc. Fx @borgahurst - I'll be thinking of you this week!
    Edit - they're drawing again on Thursday.
  • Options
    Doesn't sound good for me - my levels have decreased. I'm not sure exactly what they are, but they're drawing again to confirm mc. Fx @borgahurst - I'll be thinking of you this week! Edit - they're drawing again on Thursday.
    No! What were they? When you have them drawn?

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    The doc just said low, much lower than last time in the beginning of June. I had it drawn right before lunch and I'll have it drawn again Thursday.
  • Options
    @AmadorRose - keep us posted. They should tell you what your numbers are for your own knowledge. :( I will be thinking of you and thanks for the good thoughts.

I just got home - heart rate was up to 161 from 125 about a week ago. Seems to be dating right on track. She was really not sure what caused all the bleeding but with all the digging she just did in there I am expecting a bit more. Yikes.
    Married 7/20/13
    #1 MC August 2014 @ 5 Weeks
    #2 MC November 2014 @ 5 Weeks
    #3 EDD 2.17.16

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @AmadorRose Dang girl, Im sorry. I will pray for a sticky baby for you!

@borganhurst FX for you too hon!

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    MrsJG3MrsJG3 member
    edited July 2015
    @AmadorRose keeping you in my prayers
    DD: 8  DD: 3.5  DS:18M
    Baby #4 Due: 2/4/2016
    Feb16 August Siggy Challenge
    Favorite TV Mom

• Options
    Thinking positive thoughts @AmadorRose
  • Options
    @borgahurst - yay! So happy for you!
  • Options
    moomeemoomee member
    I'm still feeling rather exhausted and nauseous. I haven't really been throwing up, but I'd rather barf than constantly feel like I have to.
    Mama Bear to Ollie, Leilah, and Lennon. Pregnant with Little Moo 2.0 (our rainbow baby). Due 02/14/2016.

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    I'm angry at myself for feeling so great today that I went ahead and overate at lunch and now I'm back to being nauseated.  

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Ever since seeing someone mention chicken and mashed potatoes yesterday it's all I am craving. DH and I were out today getting a few last minute items for a trip that we are leaving for tomorrow. The whole time in the car I kept cursing our KFC because it's the only place in town with chicken and mashed potatoes and our KFC is notorious for undercooking chicken and getting people sick. Blast you!!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
                    Lilypie First Birthday tickers