February 2016 Moms
Options

Tuesday Ticker Change

For those changing weeks today...

EDD/weeks:

Baby size(what fruit):

Symptoms:

Rants/Raves:

Gtky: How did you meet your significant other?
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Feb 2016 Siggy Challenge, Favorite Thing About Fall
Lilypie Pregnancy tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: Tuesday Ticker Change

• Options
    For those changing weeks today...

EDD/weeks: Feb 9th/ 5 weeks

Baby size(what fruit): Appleseed

Symptoms: Sore boobs, getting hungry every hour

Rants/Raves: Rave - I'm so excited that summer is actually here! It's been in the high 70's - low 80's so we are spending a lot of time outside. Rant - This means it gets too hot inside, especially at the end of the day. Luckily I have a/c in my bedroom but no where else.

Gtky: How did you meet your significant other? We met at work. My husband said he was immediately drawn to me, he even got flustered and ended up introducing himself to me two different days. It was cute. He had a mutual friend ask me if I was interested in going out with him to get coffee, I agreed but it turns out he actually hated coffee our friend just made up a date she thought we would like. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Feb 2016 Siggy Challenge, Favorite Thing About Fall
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    LMMamaLMMama member
    EDD/Weeks: February 9th/ 5 weeks

Baby Size: Apple seed!

Symptoms: Really tired and really hungry. Other than that just some mild nausea. Oh and the awful bloating.

Rants/Raves: I've got nothing today!

Gtky: I met my BF at work. I was a supervisor and he wasn't. He likes to say I was his boss (I wasn't!) It really wasn't warmly received, neither of us work there anymore!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    EDD/weeks: Feb 10/ 5 weeks

Baby size: Apple seed

Symptoms: Hunger, insomnia, fatigue - tired all stinking day but can't fall asleep at night no matter what I do!

Rants/Raves: To preface, I'm in the military. We have had a huge uptick in pregnancies lately due to our training schedule...little do they know that the likelihood of us going anywhere in the next 11 months is pretty slim. It disgusts me that a woman would bring a child into this world just to get out of doing the job SHE SIGNED UP TO DO. Accidents happen but to have a child on purpose just because you're too selfish and lazy to do your job...these poor babies!

GTKY: We met through work. Made going in every day exciting!
  • Options
    EDD/weeks: Feb 9 5 weeks

Symptoms: Super tired, sore boobs, bloating

Rants/Raves: I really just dont want to be at work today, DD got up at 4:45 this morning uggghhhhhhh, so tired

Gtky: How did you meet your significant other? We were set up by a mutual friend, went on a charity walk together, Light The Night for Lukuemia & Lymphomia
  • Options
    Lurking over here - excited to see so many appleseeds :) 
    me: 29 DH: 30
    Married 3.6.15
    EDD of Baby S 2.5.16

LFAF-July Siggy
  • Options
    EDD/weeks: Feb 5, 5w, 4s

Baby size(what fruit): apple or orange seed

Symptoms: anxiety, fatigue, lack of appetite, out of breath easily, increased hunger, frequent urination, tender nipples, darkening areoles, recently sadness and crying

Rants/Raves: I don't have anything to rant about because I'm so happy to be pregnant, and I just want a healthy pregnancy and baby.

Gtky: How did you meet your significant other? OkCupid, actually. We weren't matched thigh, in fact I think it said we would be a bad match! I saw that he had looked at my profile and "winked" at him. We turned out to have several mutual friends. We've now been together for 5.5 years, married for 2.5.
  • Options
    EDD/weeks:2/9, 5 weeks
    Symptoms: Nothing other then bloat, which is so nice, I was pretty tired last week but it's gone for now at least.
    Rants/Raves: Rant: Not telling people is driving me crazy!
    Gtky: How did you meet your significant other? He was playing with the neighbor boy. I was 11 I am now 26 I have known him forever.
  • Options
    EDD/weeks: Feb 2/ 6 weeks! 

Baby size(what fruit): Sweet Pea

Symptoms: Sore boobs/nips, queasiness has started, but no puking. Fatigue has worn off a little, over-emotional, lower back aches, and pregnancy brain.

Rants/Raves: Living in Las Vegas and summer is here (this is our first summer). I normally run pretty hot as it is, but being pregnant has made it 19543075047 times worse. Working on my feet and forcing people to exercise (physical therapy) just adds to my rising body temp.

We met at work after I had to do a little "stalking" so to speak. lol We were in a meeting together and after the meeting I couldn't remember his last name (military). So I asked my friend if she knew who he was by description. She couldn't figure it out, so we combed the whole building asking around and finally I ran into him. After a VERY embarrassing meeting with him, his supervisor, my friend, and myself, we went on a date and it was smooth sailing from there. 
    :x
  • Options
    EDD/weeks: 2/2 / 6 weeks

Baby size(what fruit): Sweet pea

Symptoms: Lots of bloating, constantly peeing and very tired!

Rants/Raves:
    Rant: Seems like everyone is getting ultrasounds already, mine is not even scheduled yet! :/

Rave: Finally hit the 6 week mark! :)

We met at my friends house. I was there on a date with his friend, but we didn't click. Me and DH started talking and hit it off. :)

• Options
    Missed this yesterday. Crazy day at work :D

EDD/Weeks: Feb 9th, 5 weeks

Baby size(what fruit): apple seed

Symptoms: sore boobs, bloating, nausea, exhaustion and more sensitive to smells

Rants/Raves: can't really think of anything off the top of my head

Gtky: My husband and I met in middle school and later went to church together. We didn't like each other at first and became friends over time and now here we are almost 10 years later. Newly married with a little on the way.