C-sections
Options

Pregnancy after c section. Pain?

i had a c section with DD, four years ago. We're on pregnancy number 2.

I know round ligament pain is normal, but it is SO much worse with this baby, and was wondering if it could have something to do with my c section or scar tissue.

I've been sick, so part of me thinks it's just the coughing/sneezing but sometimes I seriously feel like the bottom of my stomach is splitting open.

Just wondering if it's all in my head I guess. Misery does love company.
BabyFruit Ticker
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Pregnancy after c section. Pain?

• Options
    I had my last c section 3 years ago. And getting ready to have my 2nd in a few weeks and I complained about this to my doctor a lot in the beginning. She told me scar tissue stretching is really uncomfortable and that's what I was feeling. It has gotten better, but that also could be because I'm just used to it.
  • Options
    I had my c section almost 3 years ago and I'm 16 weeks and my goodness it hurts! Doctor said from the scar tissue! C sections forever hurt I guess
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm only in my 1st tri but I've twinged mine a couple times already. I have to be careful how I stretch. I figured it makes sense for a scar in that location but still not fun. Maybe massaging it lightly will help? Or a compress? Hope you feel better asap!
  • Options
    With my 2nd child I had horrible pain at times where it would double me over....dr ckd it out turned out to be my scar tissue stretching. ..pregnant with my 3rd and haven't had any pain at all...weird bit dr said very common