Success after IF

Red moon/white moon

So this is weird, but my sister and I have been talking about being red moon (getting your period on or around the full moon) or white moon (getting your period on or around the new moon). Being red moon is supposed to go w being infertile.

Weirdly enough, I was red moon the whole time I was trying to get pg both times. But now after like 6 years, my cycle has just changed to white moon. I know it's kind of crazy, but it I'm also not getting migraines before my period anymore. Maybe my body is finally normal or maybe I'm just a weirdo.
IVF, acupuncture, meditation and a miracle. 

Our sweet Valentine's Day FET.

Re: Red moon/white moon

• Sounds like an interesting theory! I vote for your body is finally normal \:D/ FX
    image DS 7.6.2011 TTC#2
  • And for the record whenever I did get a period I was also red moon! I've never heard that theory. Where does it come from? @CarrieB.
    image DS 7.6.2011 TTC#2
  • Loading the player...
  • So the theory is that before modern lighting, women generally ovulated on the full moon and had their periods on the new moon and this is better for fertility.

https://empoweredsustenance.com/balance-hormones-with-moon/

It's interesting because when I started trying to get pregnant, DH and I lived in an apartment with terrible bright lights that came through our bedroom windows which honestly made me a crazy insomniac. I wonder if the light along with work stress and TTC stress made me a red moon girl. Now our bedroom is really dark and I'm way less stressed and I had two kids and did a ton of nursing which seems like a good way to get my body back in cycle with the moon.

I'm certainly not saying that the moon caused my IF or could fix it, but it's a possible contributing factor. If you google, there's lots of info out there
    IVF, acupuncture, meditation and a miracle. 

Our sweet Valentine's Day FET.

• In 10 yrs TTC I was red moon and white moon. I had a hard time getting pg and then an impossible time staying pg. For what it's worth my naturally-conceived (and lost) pgs were (1) within 5 days of FULL moon, (2) within 3 days FULL moon, (3) within 1 day of FULL moon, (4) within 3 days of NEW moon -that was a disastrous pg loss- and (5) smack dab half moon. We scheduled the FETs to correspond with FULL moon cycles per DH's request (he is Native American) - he didn't read any studies, it was instinctive for him. RE had to half cycle me one if not both times so I must have been cycling red moon at that time(s).

Interesting.

Unexplained IF/RPL

TTC#1 2003 BFNs, 2004-2009 imageimageimageimageimage 5 angels above

2010 IVF-PGS-FET#1, DD b. Aug-2011 image

TTC#2 2012 BFNs, 2013 FET#2, DS b. Nov-2013 image

TTC#3 2015 BFNs, FET#3 image (my 6th and last angel above)

Journey Complete.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker