July 2015 Moms
Options

Starting to feel uncomfortable

I'm 27+3 and I'm starting to feel pretty uncomfortable by the end of the day.  I'm okay if I'm up and around and moving but things like getting off the couch are starting to stink. I feel like it's too early to feel this way, and I'm also feeling absolutely enormous.  Everyone has commented on how huge I am, though in all fairness they did that with baby no 1 too!  Please tell me I'm not alone in this  It's going to be an awful 13 weeks at this rate...

Re: Starting to feel uncomfortable

• Options
    I am in the same boat! I am 30wk + and need to work another 6 weeks and don't know how I am going to make it! I am getting so uncomfortable and miserable. I am a FTM so I have nothing to compare it to but I am ready for this little bundle of joy to be here already!
  • Options
    I feel the same way. It's horrible I'm 28+1 ftm. I love baths and it's almost impossible for me to get out. I also liked sitting on the floor that's super hard with out my husband to help. I'm also finding it hard to put undies and pants on. The bending over is hard already. I have no clue what I'm gonna do for another 12 weeks.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I feel you on this. I'm 30 weeks today, and all of a sudden I'm having a lot of pain in my lower left abdomen. It feels almost like a sideache would if I were running, but much lower and without the running. It's hard to stand or walk. I'm a teacher and I work across the campus from the bathroom and office, so it's not easy. :( I wonder if these are round ligament pains, but just really persistent ones?
  • Options
    I am also 27 + 3 and last night, after bending over to feed the dogs, I was like ok nope can't do this anymore. I am just starting to get to the uncomfortable phase which isnt going to be fun!
  • Options
    dmh1687 said:

I feel you on this. I'm 30 weeks today, and all of a sudden I'm having a lot of pain in my lower left abdomen. It feels almost like a sideache would if I were running, but much lower and without the running. It's hard to stand or walk. I'm a teacher and I work across the campus from the bathroom and office, so it's not easy. :( I wonder if these are round ligament pains, but just really persistent ones?

It sounds like round ligament pain, I get the same thing (26 weeks but whoa nelly that pain). i'm just starting to feel Too Big and uncomfortable and am wondering how i'm gonna make it through half the summer! lol
    DD1: 3.27.2003
    DD2: 9.7.2008
    DS: 8.4.2015

• Options
    Im 30 w 1 day and over night it feels like iv been run over.. it hurts to get up, sleep, breathing even hurts pretty much everything :(
  • Options
    I've been feeling the saaaame way! I am 29+4 today and it's been rough. Getting out of bed in the morning is the absolute hardest for me at this point.. but I'm finding bending over, getting in and out of the car, and up from the couch are all becoming extremely difficult to do. I've gotten to the point now where I will just have my DH give me a push, haha. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    ugh, yup!  29+1 today and I've been feeling very uncomfortable in the evening.  Hips are sore, lower back aches, stomach feels super stretched, legs cramp up....haha, the joys of pregnancy are here for sure!  Poor DH keeps asking if he can do anything, and beyond grabbing me something if I'm already sitting/in bed, I can't really have him do anything helpful!
  • Options
    I've been dealing with a lot of pelvic pain the last few weeks (seems to have subsided this week, thank the lawd), as well as round ligament pain. The new thing that takes the cake is indigestion. Hurts so bad! This baby is really doing a number on my organs! :(

image BabyFruit Ticker

Married 10-15-2011
    BFP 10-30-2014
    Baby's due 7-08-2015

• Options
    kate5all said:

I've been dealing with a lot of pelvic pain the last few weeks (seems to have subsided this week, thank the lawd), as well as round ligament pain. The new thing that takes the cake is indigestion. Hurts so bad! This baby is really doing a number on my organs! :(

me too girl, all of the above!  :-q
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I'm sorry y'all feel this way, but I am so happy to hear it! HOLY MOLY can I relate! I tried to get a sub the other day and when I went in to the office a parent heard that I needed a sub and said "Oh, is it time?!" A friend of mine's mother asked if I was having twins. Comments like these have been getting more and more frequent. No one can believe i have 10 more weeks. I've started sitting all day while I teach and I have 3 weeks to go at school! I was/am seriously contemplating throwing in the towel.  I love being pregnant but boy does this belly get in the way at work. If I could just sleep in, just once, I might feel better :) 
  • Options
    Same here girls. We're out of the honeymoon trimester and into the hellish third. I can still hang reasonably well but working 12 hr shifts is becoming increasing difficult. Lots of water helps the aches somewhat. Starting to get a little swelling so I got a nice long pedicure with extra massge time and it helped.
  • Options
    Getting off the couch, getting out of the tub, and trying not to punch people when they say "you must be due tomorrow!" Are all becoming difficult. 27+1
  • Options
    Thank you all so much for replying and commiserating!! It really makes me feel better to not be alone!
  • Options

I've been feeling the saaaame way! I am 29+4 today and it's been rough. Getting out of bed in the morning is the absolute hardest for me at this point.. but I'm finding bending over, getting in and out of the car, and up from the couch are all becoming extremely difficult to do. I've gotten to the point now where I will just have my DH give me a push, haha. 

I'm 27+2 and feeling the same + huffing and puffing at the same time. FTM. This last stretch is going to be rather interesting....

DS1 7/24/15

DS2 5/7/17

• Options
    30 weeks and 5 days and starting to have severe back pain nothing helps I exercise everyday sometimes more than once an eat very healthy an tried hot showers but nothing helps me . And I'm trying to put on socks has become hard not that I'm huge I weigh 120 pounds but it makes me pee!