December 2015 Moms
Options

Throat Punch Thursday!!

2»

Re: Throat Punch Thursday!!

• Options
    This is gif'ing from your mobile
  • Options
    My throat punch is my MIL. CANT FRIGGEN STAND HER. She texts me the stupidest crap and says the most idiotic crap. I cringe and get so mad when a text comes in from her.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Everything, today was my little brothers wedding, I'm in Georgia, they in NY. I'm a rare machine due to hormones. I'm cranky and terribly worried over my miscarriage was 9w3d which is tomorrow... I'm a in a rare mood and annoyed at everyone
  • Options
    Everything is getting under my skin today, I really just want remove the filter and be myself, but that will get me banned lol

BabyFetus Ticker

DD May 2005 MC Nov. 2012
    MC Aug. 2014
    Chemical Feb. 2015
  • Options
    nik6499 said:

Everything is getting under my skin today, I really just want remove the filter and be myself, but that will get me banned lol

Me too!!! Pregnancy hormones at there finest.. Hope week 10 better for me
  • Options
    redfallon said:
    Thank you! I had to go back to the 'how to post gifs' thread because I wanted to throat punch my computer! lol
  • Options
    I work at a nightclub and am the lead door host/cocktail waitress so every night I have this conversation at least once with guests..
    Me: With your wristband it is $20 per person to come in, and it includes open bar for ladies.
    Idiot Male: So she's free then right (indicating his girlfriend/mom/wife etc.)
    Me: No sir, when I say $20 per person I am including your girlfriend/wife/mother, as a person.........throat punch lol
  • Options
    OMG seriously? Why, just why the crap would someone be that stupid? She's not even his mom, which would still suck but at least be semi understandable, she's the aunt..omg now I'm mad lol
  • Options
    lalg28lalg28 member
    These posts are why I have an inside cat, not a dog lol. She's pretty cuddly and normally never wakes me up. As we speak she is laying on my arm, purring away.
  • Options
    @kyleneum13 I completely agree about the caf options!! Today's special was fish tacos. Because that is exactly what I wanted to be smelling all day *barf*
  • Options
    rmj28rmj28 member
    gerblah said:

@beccachartier I love it! I was in the military and then worked with them as a civilian before becoming a SAHM two years ago. So threatening to throat punch, curb stomp, or cut someone was totally normal. No one in my new carpool-driving, cooperative-preschool ing, dinner-on-the-table-by-6 life appreciates the more colorful parts of my vocabulary.

TWO HOURS IN TRAFFIC TODAY. I want to cut all of them.
    I feel like we live on the same page.
  • Options
    @kyleneum13 I love my fur baby to the moon and back, but the other morning when I needed to get ready for work (which I was already so not in the mood for) and he refused to come inside and then kept barking AT NOTHING so I had to go out in the yard in my pjs and the ground was soggy...I totally wanted to throat punch him. Mostly I just tell him I'm sending him back. :D

And then he barked during nap time after work. He's lucky he survived.
  • Options

@kyleneum13 I love my fur baby to the moon and back, but the other morning when I needed to get ready for work (which I was already so not in the mood for) and he refused to come inside and then kept barking AT NOTHING so I had to go out in the yard in my pjs and the ground was soggy...I totally wanted to throat punch him. Mostly I just tell him I'm sending him back. :D

That's always what we tell ours too! We rescued our second about a year ago and he is a handful so we always joke about sending him back to the rescue ... and then I feel terrible because obviously I never want him to go back there or to his circumstances prior to us (and we never really would send him back) but when he goes out in the back yard and starts eating piles of shit (like he did today) it gets very tempting!
  • Options

That's always what we tell ours too! We rescued our second about a year ago and he is a handful so we always joke about sending him back to the rescue ... and then I feel terrible because obviously I never want him to go back there or to his circumstances prior to us (and we never really would send him back) but when he goes out in the back yard and starts eating piles of shit (like he did today) it gets very tempting!
    Yes! Ours is a rescue and we've had him almost a year ago. I'd never send him back in a million years. I also threaten to "beat the crap" out of him regularly, but never would. I'm screwed with the kids...they'll understand English one day. ^#(^