December 2015 Moms
Options

Throat Punch Thursday!!

I'm a semi-reformed rageoholic so I often find myself wanting to throat punch all the things.  What are the people/things in your life that are frustrating you to no end? No judgement here.

Re: Throat Punch Thursday!!

• Options
    Today, I want to punch all the technology in my life.  My phone needs an update but there's too many pictures on it to update (or to even take any more pictures).  I would pull them off, but all the USB ports on my laptop have mysteriously stopped working. 
    Isn't this stuff supposed to make your life easier??
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    That sucks @christiel14 I'm sorry about that. Any way you can untag/ask to delete/do damage control?
  • Options
    I'm sorry that happened to you, @christiel14! Is she aware she out stepped her boundaries? I hope she's at least apologized.
  • Options
    I'm having my first bout of pregnancy mood swings today. I've been super snippy all day, and when one of my staff asked me some perfectly reasonable questions this morning I got super irritated at just having to answer the questions. I kept having to bite my tongue to avoid calling her an idiot!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Bmnkids4Bmnkids4 member
    edited April 2015
    Every person I have come into contact with right now! I'm am super moody right now. I can feel the aggravation Rollin over my body like a wave.
  • Options

christiel14 your husbands aunt sounds like my MIL.  She wants to start telling the world and we asked her not to yet.  Her response to my husband was "Does HER family know yet?"  My husband said does it matter? But yes but because of how circumstances fell and we decided to tell some of them.    Plus my husband is very close with his cousin and I am close with the cousins fiancé and we want to tell them ourselves without it going through the grapevine of my husbands family. 

• Options

I hate my boss. She is very temperamental and changes her mind all the time about the quality she wants on my work. It's so hard figure out what she's looking for!

https://cdn.morefm.co.nz/morefm/AM/2013/10/25/9446/punch face.gif
  • Options
    laura6006laura6006 member
    edited April 2015
  • Options
    oddly enough, i don't have anything i want to TP yet today. however, tonight is my late night at work and that sucks. a lot can happen between now and 8pm!
  • Options
    beccabeeeebeccabeeee member
    edited April 2015
    My husbands aunt tried to do the same thing last night! His mom had to tell her it wasn't her place to say anything to anyone. Ugh some people I swear!
    And I was driving behind someone with their music blasting it was shaking my car. That really pissed me off this morning lol
  • Options
    Jealous!
  • Options
    @kyleneum13 I feel you on wanting to throat punch husband and dogs. My dog woke me up at 330 this morning by literally sitting on me. Apparently the stupid dog was hungry at 330 am?!?! I asked my husband to get up and he sleeps through it. Meanwhile, I have to be at work at 6 and work a 12 four shift on my feet all whilst battling pregnancy fatigue. So throat punch for the day goes to DH and dog.

Also, I usually put my dogs in a kennel at night and let them sleep with me last night too. Never again.
  • Options
    @gerblah don't be... If you knew the boatload of crud coming my way...
  • Options

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Me:34      DH:41      1 son: 6       2 step sons: 18, 12

BFP: 4/24/08 - Missed Miscarriage found 5/29/08

BFP: 11/21/08 - DS born 7/13/09

BFP:5/8/14  - Chemical pregnancy

BFP: 4/11/15....stick baby stick!!!

• Options
    jjodom said:

@kyleneum13 I have 2 dogs, one english bulldog and one french bulldog. I let them outside for 20 minutes... TWENTY minutes. After i called them inside, my French (phoebe) took 5 steps inside a squatted! who does that?! ugh. 

*imaginary** throat punch. 

I love me some bulldogs! We have boxers. Little rascals but I love them. And I HATE when they do that. A few weeks ago it was pouring outside. Our female HATES the rain so she ran outside, I watched her squat (she was looking at me the whole time), two seconds later she raced back inside, and then peed on the floor. She totally LIED TO ME and faked peeing outside so she could come back in. Brat.
  • Options
    blackw15 said:

@kyleneum13 I feel you on wanting to throat punch husband and dogs. My dog woke me up at 330 this morning by literally sitting on me. Apparently the stupid dog was hungry at 330 am?!?! I asked my husband to get up and he sleeps through it. Meanwhile, I have to be at work at 6 and work a 12 four shift on my feet all whilst battling pregnancy fatigue. So throat punch for the day goes to DH and dog.

Also, I usually put my dogs in a kennel at night and let them sleep with me last night too. Never again.

Don't you just love when they sit on you at 3:30am!? I hope you sense my sarcasm ... seriously dogs, 3:30am is NOT breakfast time! Nor is 4:30 ... or even 5:30 in our house! You know the rules, please follow them!
  • Options
    LOL!!! Well I felt like throat punching a few things today (dog and kids, and dog again!) but have refrained thankfully. This post has seriously made my day!

Kyleneum13 - my dog is in his kennel all night too. He isn't trustworthy enough to be out. Don't feel bad, it's pretty common :)
  • Options

@jjodom I have 2 dogs too and one of mine will come inside after being outside for a long time and squats.  EVERYDAY...

I can relate!

Married - 10/10/2009

DS - Due 11/3/2012 born 9/28/2012 due to Severe Preeclampsia and HELLP Syndrome

DD - EDD 12/30/15

"I have learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel." Maya Angelou|| [url=http;//www.fertilityfriend.com]Ovulation Chart[/url|| <a href="http://www.fertilityfriend.com" style="font-size:smaller;" >Ovulation Chart</

• Options
    rmj28rmj28 member
    edited April 2015
    People in traffic that don't understand I can't see them in my off road-ready rig (on my tail gate).. Or that don't get that I can't stop on a f****** dime because they're illegally in the carpool lane and want to avoid a ticket.. I guess I'd have the same issue in my car, too..

Vendors/coworkers that think they can bend the rules. No.

Everyone in this town thats too good for everything. Seriously, your nose prints are on the ceiling. (I work near Microsoft..)
  • Options

My co-workers are driving me nuts!!!! I don't have patience for people who send pointless emails or don't have good personal space. This is like a period on steroids!!!

I re-charge by spending lots of down time and time alone at night with my puppies. At least they dont talk.

• Options
    My husband has been annoying the shit out of me! He's not even really doing anything that bad but this morning I left and slammed the door and practically peeled out of the driveway! Then I texted him sorry and he told me it's ok he understands, which made me feel like a piece of shit. God, I feel like I'm going crazy!
  • Options
    @beccachartier I love it! I was in the military and then worked with them as a civilian before becoming a SAHM two years ago. So threatening to throat punch, curb stomp, or cut someone was totally normal. No one in my new carpool-driving, cooperative-preschool ing, dinner-on-the-table-by-6 life appreciates the more colorful parts of my vocabulary.
  • Options
    Ooooo this has been my day. I teach HS English, and it is near the end of the year... and the kids are just making me INSANE. They acting soo lazy and apathetic, moaning about everything I ask of them, ooh just making my blood boil. I'm losing my patience! Not sure if it's the hormones or just the job...

Also, coworkers. There is one who is also knocked up, but doesn't know I am, and she complains constantly about her headaches and stomach and blah blah ... Guess how much I care? Not at all.
  • Options

Whoever decides on the temperature for our building at work.  No matter what the weather outside is like it's always about 50 degrees in here.  At least it keeps me awake, but dang!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    This is by far my favorite thread
  • Options
    I'd like to throat punch my black lab for eating three baby bunnies out of our backyard while I was screaming (and crying/sobbing/hyperventilating) while also trying to deal with morning sickness. One giant throat punch to her. 
  • Options
    lrprevost said:

I'd like to throat punch my black lab for eating three baby bunnies out of our backyard while I was screaming (and crying/sobbing/hyperventilating) while also trying to deal with morning sickness. One giant throat punch to her. 

Oh no!

Jamie

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    313Meg313Meg member
    edited April 2015