February 2015 Moms
Options

Postpartum Depression Round 3!

I have suffered from Postpartum Depression two separate time before this time. My first time suffering from PPD was after I delivered my daughter Kendall in November 2012 and instead of telling anyone i just suffered all alone. and my second time was January 2014 after my second miscarriage and I shared it my OB and she prescribed an anti depression and now I am suffering again. I am feeling so overwhelmed, I feel like everything is just coming at me, I am trying to potty training daughter while caring for my 2 month old son. I am trying to deal with it one day at a time but it is so hard because every day there is a new challenge that is bringing me down more, some days I just feel like giving up and running away, because I feel like I am all alone with raising and caring for my children and I feel like my husband doesn't find me attractive anymore. I hate the way my body looks and feels and I am so exhausted that I don't have the energy to do anything to make it look better. This passed Tuesday at a ladies prayer meeting I texted the pastors wife, Mrs. Charity how leads the ladies prayer meeting and asked her could she teach a ladies meeting on depression and ways to over come it and she said she would work on a lesson for it, because I need help with it. I am praying that with time things will get better, because I have decided not to take anti depressants.

Married: June 9, 2011 
TTC Baby #1: January 2012
Baby #1: BFP: February 16, 2012, EDD: October 24, 2012, July 2, 2012, we found out we are expecting a GIRL :)!
11-2-2012 @ 12:55am, 41 weeks and 1 day, Kendall Rose was born, weighting 7lb. and 12oz.
TTC Baby #2: June 2013
Baby #2: BFP: August 16, 2013, EDD: April 18, 2014, Gender Predictor said: Girl  "Christian AprilMC: August 24, 2013 @ 5 weeks and 1 day
TTC Baby #3: October 2013
Baby #3: BFP: December 31, 2013   EDD: September 8, 2014, Gender Predictor said: Girl "Sweet Pea September" stopped growing January 12 @ 6 weeks  (Missed Miscarriage), D and C: January 28, 2014 @ 8 weeks 2 days
Baby #4: BFP: June 13, 2014 EDD: February 25, 2015, October 10, 2014, we found out we are expecting a BOY :)!
"Love Bears all things, hopes all things, and endures all things"
2011, 2012, 2013, 2014

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

BabyFetus Ticker

Re: Postpartum Depression Round 3!

• Options
    CatyPCatyP member
    Hang in there!! Being a mom is hard work but your little ones appreciate all you do for them! Don't be afraid to ask for help when you need it and take a little time for yourself each day. Even if you have chosen not to take medication you should talk to your dr. They may have other suggestions or support groups to refer you to.