April 2014 Moms

Wednesday poll

Jazma11Jazma11 member
edited April 2015 in April 2014 Moms
You have to choose one of the following jobs...your pay is 100,000 a year till you retire. You work the same amount of hours for any of these jobs. Which do you choose?

Wednesday poll 35 votes

Interior decorator
25% 9 votes
event planner
2% 1 vote
actor
8% 3 votes
cake decorator
20% 7 votes
Personal shopper
28% 10 votes
Video game tester
8% 3 votes
astronaut
5% 2 votes

Re: Wednesday poll

• My dream is to quit my job (teacher) and open my own cupcake shop! I think it would be so fun but I know I would gain 400 pounds in the process.
  • I would need the talent to go along with it...
  • Loading the player...
  • If the hours were the same for all, actor. I used to act before I switched fields, and I miss it so much. It still makes my heart ache a little when I go to live theatre.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  

BabyFruit Ticker
  • sherks11 said:

My dream is to quit my job (teacher) and open my own cupcake shop! I think it would be so fun but I know I would gain 400 pounds in the process.

I want to open a bakery! I probably won't ever do it though because bakeries rarely last long. It makes me sad to have such an impractical dream lol

March siggy challenge: Dream job = Playing with wolves

• Until trying to decorate my house, I would have said interior decorator. Then we renovated a bathroom and tried to find new furniture for my family room. Holy frustrating. Although doing it with someone else's budget might be easier.
    *Married 10.10.08*
    TTC #1 9.09 - BFP#1:2.18.10= missed m/c, D&C 4.16
    BFP#2:10.22.10=Avelin born 7.2.11
    TTC#2: 2.13 - BFP#3: 7.25.13=Kelsey born 3.31.14
  • I said interior designer, because I really considered pursuing it after high school. I actually applied to and toured some schools. But I went the teacher route instead for the consistent schedule and paycheque. But I do enjoy doing home improvement and decorating projects,and often I mentally redecorate places in my head.