Pregnant after IF
Options

***3rd tri Check-In 4/14***

This is a weekly check-in for members in their 3rd trimester. You can join at 28 weeks and we will bid you an excited farewell when you greet your little ones! If you are new, please include your EDD and team.

@pblge 4/17 Girl
@jlb902 4/18 Girl
@Canuck13 4/26 Girl
@gsancho 5/2 Girl
@jamielynn53 5/4 Boy
@rella22 5/7 Girl 
@sweetpotato123 5/18 Twin Boys
@Kinderteach78 5/15 Girl
@iheartsippycups2 5/19 Boy
@1220winterbride  5/25 Girl
@DMEL 5/25 Team Green
@turquoisequeen 6/3 Boy

@bears1011 6/10 Girl
QOTW: Is there something your DH/SO does that drives you crazy or is your pet peeve?  

Me 33, DH 37 -- TTC since Jan'12 -- Low AMH (0.78) & endo, SA w/ low motility
IUI's 1-3 = BFN, IVF converted to IUI 4/13 = BFN
IVF 1.2: 8R 6M 4F -- 2 blastocysts frozen, FET 8/15 = BFP!!
Beta #s = 445;1,098; 9,545  -- EDD 5/2 -- Team Pink!
Camila Josephine arrived 4/30 :)

Re: ***3rd tri Check-In 4/14***

• Options
    Not too much new for me.  I did puke from heartburn last night, which hadn't happened in a while.  I'm hoping it was a fluke...I think I just ate too much for dinner.  I've had heartburn, but I'd been able to get off the prescription level meds my OB gave me a while back.  Either way, I'll just go back to sleeping upright again - kinda creeps out my DH when I'm sitting at the end of the bed all night like I'm meditating, but oh well!

I have an OB appointment Thursday and I'm going to ask her again about an induction date.  My OB goes on vacation soon until right in the middle of week 39 for me, so I'm a little worried she won't want to schedule anything until after she's back, and at that point the baby will be too big for a vaginal birth.  Not like I can control it all...but I'm a planner, so these are the things that worry me.

QOTW: Lately my gripe is that when he leaves for work in the morning, he leaves all the lights in the house on and every TV on.  I'm trying to cut back on our electric bill.  I also think he picks his nose too much - I have tissues out for him!

• Options
    Not much new here. Carpal tunnel and swelling is slowly getting worse. Sleep is a distant memory. Regular appointment tomorrow, but no u/s or anything fun. Just focusing on keeping these boys in for another 5 weeks.

QOTD- if we have to be anywhere in the morning, DH is always late. It drives me bananas. I just got into it with him this morning over going to the fire dept. to get the car seats checked. Need to leave at 845, but at 850 he is still getting ready and the stuff isn't even in both cars. Ugh. I told him if he is running behind for our csection I'm going without him.

@gsancho - hope the heartburn gets better and your OB listens to your date concerns!
    **Signature Warning**

Dx PCOS August 2012
    Clomid x4 = BFN
    Femara+Follistim IUIs x 6 = 3 BFN, 2 C/P, 1 early miscarriage
    IVF June 2014- 43 R, 34 M, 24 F, 12 blasts frozen and severe OHSS
    FET September 12, 2014!
    Beta #1 12dp5dt- 724
    Beta #2 14dp5dt- 1631
    Beta #3 20dp5dt- 12,813
    Pending EDD at first OB appointment 11/6. Grow babies grow!

"I might have to wait. I'll never give up. I guess it's half timing, and the other half's luck. 
    Wherever you are, whenever it's right, you'll come out of nowhere and into my life." ~ Michael Buble

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Not much new here. No appts this week but we had labor class last night and then baby basics class this Thursday night. Nursery is almost finished and I washed all the sheets/blankets and some clothes. Keeping a lot of tags on the clothes for now and will wash as needed once we see how big baby girl is! She is running on the big side as of now.

@gsancho how did they determine your baby will be too big for a vaginal birth? Based on u/s measurements?

QOTW: just a general lack of not picking up after himself around the house..I'm a neat freak and like everything in its place!
  • Options
    From my 34 appt post: i had my 34 week appt. today (4-13). I had some lower back pain on & off
    all weekend, so he decided to check me vaginally today. I am 80%
    effaced, not dilated yet, but baby is way down, he felt his head. My
    scheduled/repeat csection is May 19- he said that he will be very
    surprised if I make it to that date! Yikes! Hopefully this little bean
    hangs in there at least until 37 weeks...

QOTW: 2 things actually that DH does: 1- he leaves his dirty socks under the coffee table ALL THE TIME. 2- He will carry his dish into the kitchen, but leaves it on the counter- never puts it in the sink, let alone the dishwasher. OMG DRIVES MY CRAZY- I swear he does these things because he thinks it's funny when I get mad...

My History:
    Lots of BFN's & failed IUI's w/clomid and/or femara
    Finally BFP with femara & t.i.- son born 6/17/2010
    Started TTC again around when DS was 3ish
    Lots of BFN's with femara & t.i & ovidrel
    Tubes clear, S.A came back low motility but high count
    About to switch to injectables w/femara, did one last cycle with just femara & an IUI with ovidrel- stupid motility was fantastic in the sample, but count was 700,000 AFTER wash! Had to sign a paper to even still do IUI- BFFP (big fat freaking positive) Go figure!

1st Beta 13dpiui 54, 2nd beta 48 hours later 115, 3rd beta 48 hours later 310, 4th beta 72 hours later 1748.
  • Options
    @gsancho - I puked twice from heartburn last week! YUCK!

My History:
    Lots of BFN's & failed IUI's w/clomid and/or femara
    Finally BFP with femara & t.i.- son born 6/17/2010
    Started TTC again around when DS was 3ish
    Lots of BFN's with femara & t.i & ovidrel
    Tubes clear, S.A came back low motility but high count
    About to switch to injectables w/femara, did one last cycle with just femara & an IUI with ovidrel- stupid motility was fantastic in the sample, but count was 700,000 AFTER wash! Had to sign a paper to even still do IUI- BFFP (big fat freaking positive) Go figure!

1st Beta 13dpiui 54, 2nd beta 48 hours later 115, 3rd beta 48 hours later 310, 4th beta 72 hours later 1748.
  • Options
    @sweetpotato123 based off their estimates on the last u/s, she was pacing to get up to 10 lbs, which the OB worried may be a bit much for the width of my hips or birth canal (I think they check that from the u/s, too?)  And the reason we were already mentioning induction for down the road is b/c she doesn't want me getting much past my due date.  But she's had me following a GD diet to try and keep her closer to or below 9 lbs.   I'm sure at this point, she won't want to make the call and will keep pushing to trust everything will be fine with a vaginal birth...I'm just nervous about it, and I hate to wait until my 39w4d appointment to see what she recommends.

• Options
    DMELDMEL member
    Not much new here- had my 34 week appt and I'm still measuring right on track. The heartburn has been awful but nothing like poor @gsancho has been dealing with (I hope it gets better soon!!)

Qotd-- my husband procrastinates on everything. He forces me to nag him before anything ever gets done and I hate being a nag. Just do something in a timely manner already!!
  • Options
    @dmel - my DH is the worst!, terrible

om, @gsancho I have a pretty big wedge pillow that is awful but it helps.

I feel good, started today to have weekly appointments for stress tests and check ups . Wild.
    my big symptom is swelling but it's still  not terrible just annoying b/c rings fit part of the day and none of my shoes feel good anymore.& my wrist hurts but mostly in the mornings?

The baby is so active! LOVE HER and her jumps

*QOTW: he stays up late, he leaves the blender out after he uses it. 

My heart is as open as the sky.
    Read about it on the blog

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 Corinthians 12:9 But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.

Follow Me on Pinterest
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    35w4d and not much new to report! Next week I have a reg OB appt and the fun bacterial swab! Going weekly at that point. Feeling very tired and winded but some days are easier then others :) lots of tightness in the belly especially upper part- that's where she hangs out! Right under the ribs! She moves a lot and it does hurt when she pushed out. I try to keep my hand there and keep her in lol

QOTW- DH can be a little sloppy lol I tend to clean up right away and not procrastinate with things. He can be the opposite and it drives me crazy!
    ***BFP warning***
    Me (36) and  DH (34) married August 2010
    TTC since January 2010
    HSG in July 2011 found uterine polyps
    Surgery Sept 2011 to remove polyps
    Tried Clomid (monitored) Oct-Feb 2012
    Consult with RE April 2012
    Diagnosis ~ unexplained infertility
    May 2012 IUI-BFN 
    April 2014- IVF consult with RE
    May 2014- baseline~21 follicles, High FSH and estradiol
    IVF #1 Aug 2014~Lupron trigger protocol (Gonal-F, Menopur, Cetrotide)
    Stimmed for 9 days, trigger on 8/20~ 32-36 follicles seen, 16 measured on each side
    ER~ 8/22 ~ 36 follicles retrieved! 21 Mature, 17 ISCI'd
    8/27~Day 5 transfer of 2 BB blasts, 1 to freeze
    9/9~ BFP!! Beta #1- 978
    9/11~ Beta #2- 1965
    9/15~ Beta #3-7480
    1st ultrasound 9/24

Image and video hosting by TinyPicimage

• Options
    Hello! 33w today! Just had a check up and all is looking on track and good still. Baby still gets hiccups a good bit and OB says his back is facing out so I guess that's why I feel them more often.

Had a baby shower with family this past weekend and it was so fun to see people and celebrate little guy!

QOTW: Even though he is very tidy he has a tendency to lose things and doesn't want to do anything to correct the root of the problem (he can be very stubborn). For instance he recently lost a car key (2nd time this has happened) because he refuses to keep it with the rest of his keys because it makes his keys too "bulky".

**Signature Warning**

TTC since July 2013
    DX: Unexplained or possibly DOR and DH 2% morph
    3 IUIs May-July: all BFN
    IVF Sept 2014: 12R 10M 8F, 5 day eSET 9/15, 4 frosties
    Beta #1 353, Beta #2 651, EDD June 3

TRUST in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. Proverbs 3:5

• Options

37w2d - Heartburn, swelling and some contractions here. I go back Monday at 38 weeks to do an ultrasound to kind of check in on his size since they are thinking he will be a bigger boy! I am wondering if they will do an exam then also...

QOTW: He loves to mess with our dogs and it drives them and me nuts!

BabyFruit Ticker

TTC #1 since 3/2011

TTC #1 BFP 12/7/11- CP 12/13/11
    PCOS - 20000mg Metformin
    5/12-6/13 - Clomid 6 rounds All BFN
    10/2/13 - Lap Surgery/Ovary Drilling
    11/17/13- Femara 2.5mg 12/20/13 - BFN
    12/22/13 - Femara 5mg BFN
    01/05/14 - Clomid 100mg + Trigger -Cycle Cancelled
    Benched from Pharmacy Mistake
    5/12/14 - Clomid 100mg + Trigger-Cycle Cancelled
    7/26/14 - 200mg Clomid + Dex + Trigger +IUI - BFP!!! Beta #1-34, Beta #2-83, Beta #3-353

11/22/14 - It's a BOY! Can't wait to meet Beau Parker!

• Options
    She is beautiful @Canuck13 ! Congrats!
    **Signature Warning**

Dx PCOS August 2012
    Clomid x4 = BFN
    Femara+Follistim IUIs x 6 = 3 BFN, 2 C/P, 1 early miscarriage
    IVF June 2014- 43 R, 34 M, 24 F, 12 blasts frozen and severe OHSS
    FET September 12, 2014!
    Beta #1 12dp5dt- 724
    Beta #2 14dp5dt- 1631
    Beta #3 20dp5dt- 12,813
    Pending EDD at first OB appointment 11/6. Grow babies grow!

"I might have to wait. I'll never give up. I guess it's half timing, and the other half's luck. 
    Wherever you are, whenever it's right, you'll come out of nowhere and into my life." ~ Michael Buble

• Options
    congratulations @Canuck13 !!

• Options
    Congrats @Canuck13!!
    BabyFruit Ticker

TTC #1 since 3/2011

TTC #1 BFP 12/7/11- CP 12/13/11
    PCOS - 20000mg Metformin
    5/12-6/13 - Clomid 6 rounds All BFN
    10/2/13 - Lap Surgery/Ovary Drilling
    11/17/13- Femara 2.5mg 12/20/13 - BFN
    12/22/13 - Femara 5mg BFN
    01/05/14 - Clomid 100mg + Trigger -Cycle Cancelled
    Benched from Pharmacy Mistake
    5/12/14 - Clomid 100mg + Trigger-Cycle Cancelled
    7/26/14 - 200mg Clomid + Dex + Trigger +IUI - BFP!!! Beta #1-34, Beta #2-83, Beta #3-353

11/22/14 - It's a BOY! Can't wait to meet Beau Parker!