January 2016 Moms
Options

Your BFP!!

Tell us what made you do a test! Are your trying?? Late period? Etc!! How did you react and how did daddy react!
Congratulations ladies!!

Re: Your BFP!!

• Options
    My husband and I had a miscarriage in July, and have been trying since then. We fought this afternoon and he commented that my mood etc...has been different the past few weeks and I took a test. I told him at dinner. We are so excited (thing is, IDK my due date! no period since JANUARY!!!)
  • Options
    We were trying not trying. We literally did it one time in the "window", I guess that was enough. My first born just turned 10 months, it's going to be an interesting house! I'm really nervous and excited all over again.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hi! I am 31 yrs old from NYC. My husband is 37 and my daughter is 7 yrs old.

We have been trying to conceive since Dec 2013. I am using ClearBlue's Digital Ovulation Prediction Kit. I am on CD 12 and on the 2nd day of the blinking smiley. Hoping O day is coming soon. Crossing my fingers :) 
    31 - NYC
    TTC #2 since  Dec 2013
    LMP - 03/31/15
    OD - 04/12/15
    EDD - 01/03/16

Birthday

Anniversary

Trying to Conceive Ticker
  • Options
    My youngest is 7 months, and we decided to try, and I found out in the doctors office 10 days later. Looking forward to the chaos of having two children under the age of 2!
  • Options
    Congrats!
    31 - NYC
    TTC #2 since  Dec 2013
    LMP - 03/31/15
    OD - 04/12/15
    EDD - 01/03/16

Birthday

Anniversary

Trying to Conceive Ticker
  • Options
    Didn't take a test actually. Went to the doctor to check levels after my chemical and to have clotting panels done and surprise surprise levels were 137 which is most likely a new pregnancy don't know how that happened since I just had a period for 7 long days but then again it wasn't heavy. It can't be residual either unless something is producing it because my levels for the chemical went from 151 to 111 at the beginning of the month. Crossing my fingers on this one I go back for another draw tomorrow.

• Options
    Hubby and I have been trying for #9 since the summer. We had a miscarriage at 8 weeks in November. This is our second cycle trying since the miscarriage. I tested at 9dpo because I couldn't wait any longer!
  • Options
    We weren't ttc but I had to pee all the time and I kept crying over the smallest things. It's so weird never happened with my first who is now almost 11 months old. Already had first ultrasound do to what they thought were low levels after lots of cramping on Tuesday. They thought I was 6 weeks and levels were only 500. Ultrasound didn't show much but there were 2 small black spots that they said could be 2 sacs. Twins??
  • Options
    MiliskaMiliska member
    edited April 2015
    I felt bloated and crampy yesterday, just like I was before I learned I was pregnant with my DS. So I took a test this morning and bam, BFP!! My DH and I are both nervous but very excited to expand our family! :-)

ETA My cycle was ridiculously short this month : I had my BFP on CD22 (!!), so I really expect my due date to be a bit earlier than the date online tools give me. I can't wait for the first ultrasound to find it out!
  • Options
    We had been trying for 15 months. I had just decided instead of stressing every month that I just wanted to be pregnant by the time my son was in kindergarden, he's almost 4.5. I'm not sure what made me test this morning but once I did I went to get another test and my son (before we got to the correct isle) announce we need to get more toothbrushes "for all those babies that will be at our house."

BabyFetus Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    This is our first time trying for our first baby! Honestly...  I thought I was out this cycle. I took a cheapie test yesterday that I THOUGHT was a BFN that I threw away too quickly out of frustration. I took another this morning because I was going to drink tonight and wanted to be extra sure. I laid it on the counter and took a shower. Came back out and thought I saw a faint line...screamed "HOLY SH*T!" and quickly took a digital which came out POSITIVE!! I immediately started bawling and ran to tell DH. Fished out a few of my "negative" tests and realized that 2 of them were faint positives...oops.

Ran out and took 3 more tests of different brands and all positive! I'm still in disbelief. BUT SO EXCITED!!!

Boobs kill and super exhausted - how about all of you, any annoying pregnancy symptoms already??
    Anniversary

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Oh and DH was in the shower when I ran in and told him. He started crying and just hugged me. We were both soaking wet!!!
    Anniversary

• Options
    Hi ladies!

DH and I have been ntnp for a couple of months. I took an hpt because I was bored and curious how early an early response test would work. I wasn't actually expecting to get a BFP. I was really surprised when it came up fairly quickly. I took a test 2 days later and the pink line was dark and unmistakable. My af isn't due until tomorrow. I am still half expecting her to show up.
    No real symptoms greater than normal pms. Sore boobs and a little more irritable than normal. If I didn't randomly take that test I wouldn't have guessed I was pregnant based off of symptoms.
    A happy and healthy 9 months to you all!
  • Options
    Hello,  

My hubby and I currently have a 3 year old girl, 1.5 year old boy, and just found out Friday that we are expecting #3 in January.  We have been TTC for a few months now but did not think we had good timing this month.  I bought a ton of cheap tests so I have been testing since Wednesday.  I was getting BFN up until Friday evening I noticed a VERY faint line.  I have been testing ever since and the line has been getting darker and darker.  

When when got our BFP we were very excited.  I can't wait to get to know all of you these next 9 months!!

• Options

So excited January 2015 is starting to get some mommies!

This was our first cycle TTC #1.  I got my BFP yesterday.  I really thought I was out this cycle, I'd been experiencing the same kind of cramps I'd associate with PMS and I took a negative test on Friday.  Decided to test again yesterday because my DH had brought home a bunch of cheepies from work.. and like you @red727 it was super faint I didn't even notice until I was throwing it away.  DH was at the grocery store so I waited very impatiently for him to get home... when he did he said he got me some treats at the grocery store so I told him I hope they weren't alcohol... he was shocked because of the negative the day before (wouldn't allow himself to be excited till the digital).  I took two more tests but the same fait line, so I went out and bought a digital that was also positive... and took another this morning, BFP!!  We are so excited and really surprised and thankful it happen so quick for us.

So now I'm a reading machine today trying to make sure I'm doing everything I need to be... has anyone found pregnancy apps. they'd recommend?  And what do you like about it?
    Best wishes to everyone for and happy and healthy 9 months.  Looking forward to getting to know everyone!  :D

ETA: EDD January 5, 2016
    Here are the apps I found that I have been trying out:

Webmd Pregnancy - has great information, my favorite of the three I have been using.

Pregnancy + - has a really cool look to it!

Baby Bump - Has group message boards which are fun!
    Anniversary

• Options
    red727 said:

So excited January 2015 is starting to get some mommies!

This was our first cycle TTC #1.  I got my BFP yesterday.  I really thought I was out this cycle, I'd been experiencing the same kind of cramps I'd associate with PMS and I took a negative test on Friday.  Decided to test again yesterday because my DH had brought home a bunch of cheepies from work.. and like you @red727 it was super faint I didn't even notice until I was throwing it away.  DH was at the grocery store so I waited very impatiently for him to get home... when he did he said he got me some treats at the grocery store so I told him I hope they weren't alcohol... he was shocked because of the negative the day before (wouldn't allow himself to be excited till the digital).  I took two more tests but the same fait line, so I went out and bought a digital that was also positive... and took another this morning, BFP!!  We are so excited and really surprised and thankful it happen so quick for us.

So now I'm a reading machine today trying to make sure I'm doing everything I need to be... has anyone found pregnancy apps. they'd recommend?  And what do you like about it?
    Best wishes to everyone for and happy and healthy 9 months.  Looking forward to getting to know everyone!  :D

ETA: EDD January 5, 2016
    Here are the apps I found that I have been trying out:

Webmd Pregnancy - has great information, my favorite of the three I have been using.

Pregnancy + - has a really cool look to it!

Baby Bump - Has group message boards which are fun!
     Thanks, I'll check those out.  
    Me: 28 DH: 30
    TTC #1: April 2015
    BFP: 4/25/15
    EDD: 1/5/16
  • Options
    This was our first medicated cycle. I did my trigger shot a couple weeks ago so I was really allowed to test until today. So I waited and got up and tested to see if I needed to keep doing the progesterone or not. And there it was a nice solid second line. My husband was still sleeping. I showed him the test and he muttered that I was right (I thought I wasn't pregnant) then he opened his eyes and I told him that he was right. He gave me a I told you so and went back to sleep. We are all over the romance and cherishing these moments apparently. :)

Married: June 25, 2011 
    Our beautiful girl came into our lives October 15, 2012 
    TFAS: March 2014 
    BFP #2 July 2014 Miscarriage (6 weeks) August 2014 
    BFP #3 September 2014 Chemical Pregnancy September 2014 
    Seeing the RE: February 2015 
    Diagnosis PCOS: February 2015

BFP #4 April 2015 Chemical Pregnancy April 2015
    BFP #5 June 2015 EDD: 3/5/16
    Our rainbow baby came into our lives February 27, 2016
    BFP #6 January 2018 Miscarriage (7 weeks) February 2018
    BFP #7 April 2018 EDD: 12/23/18

• Options
    Hi! I have a boy who is turning two next month and my husband and I have been trying for two months. I could definitley tell I was pregnant before my missed period based on my mood and increased hunger! I took the test and saw a BFP! Congrats to all the ladies here!
  • Options
    My period was late and I only had spotting instead. I took a pregnancy test at the advice of a friend...6 tests late I finally believed it. Hubby and I have been trying for 10 months! 
  • Options
    We've been TTC since we got married in July 2014... So 10 months. We had a mc in Jan and just kept trying! I tested at 11dpo with wondfo and got faint positive w/confirmation with FRER. Immediately told DH and he's so happy but I think still wary and unsure it'll stick.

• Options
    This is our first cycle trying for baby #2, and today was supposed to be the start of my period. Got my BFP instead! I wasn't too suprised because with DD I got pregnant as soon as I stopped taking birth control.  Told DH when I snuggled back into bed- he's excited too.  EDD is January 6!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    This was are first month trying and we were shocked it happened so quick! This will be our 2nd, my husband and I have a beautiful 1.5yr old girl. I tested all last week and didn't get my bfp until the day before my period. So I really thought I was out. Edd 1-2-15. We're so excited!!!!
  • Options
    At 3 weeks and 2 days I decided to take a test because I had a dream that I was pregnant . I had heart burn and constantly peeing. I didn't expect a positive at all, but i got 3 in a row!
  • Options
    We've been trying since Jan. Went on a trip to Jamaica in April. Came home and almost 2 weeks later, had some naseau, took a test and BFP!! Yay!!
  • Options
    I just bought a bunch of ovulation tests from Amazon and they came with a few pregnancy tests as well. I'm still nursing my son and my cycles are not normal at all. I have had 3 sporadic periods since he's been born. I figured I would start tracking ovulation (and seeing if I was even ovulating actually) soon because we wanted to start trying this summer. I woke up this morning and felt the urge to test. Sure enough a very faint positive. I was so surprised! I took 2 more. All had the same faint line.
    No symptoms whatsoever.
  • Options
    allsleeallslee member
    We had a miscarriage at the end of August and have been trying since November. This whole process for me has been stressful and pretty much miserable. I have been feeling the pregnancy the last couple of days but I thought my mind was playing tricks on me like it does every month. I caved and bought another test expecting to be disappointed. All I could do was sit there in awe when the faint positive line showed quickly and now it's a without-a-doubt positive. I've been crying happy tears pretty much since I found out lol.
  • Options
    Hey everyone! I had no idea I was pregnant or even might be. No husband here, but my woman fiancé told me how moody I was and decided I needed to take a pregnancy test I assured her it was negative like the numerous tests we did a month before nothing but disappointment. To my surprise I got 2 BFP on April 27th, and couldn't be happier! She said she had a gut feeling and she was right! This will be our first! EDD January 3, 2016
  • Options
    Have cheesy eggs every morning for breakfast at work & they sounded disgusting / I almost threw up. We weren't trying persay but we'd had one "if it happens" moment & it sure did!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Elonah [3], Bentley [1]

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    We've been trying since January so I've been tracking ovulation. I started testing 7dpo and got a faint line at 9dpo on a dollar store test. I tested on a FRER (after crashing my 3 day old van going to the store to get one... :( )and got a positive!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    cf3434cf3434 member
    edited May 2015
    We got our first BFP yesterday.  I was pregnant for the first time this past April, but I miscarried after just a couple of days. I didn't get a BFP with that one.  I just felt extremely strange (emotional, night sweats, sore and heavy breasts). Despite multiple negative hpts, I intuitively knew I was pregnant, so I and went to my OB/GYN to get a blood test.  The day she called to confirm I was pregnant was the day I miscarried. 

This time it was different.  I went for a walk yesterday morning to get a cup of coffee and on a whim stopped at Walgreens and bought a pregnancy test.  Because of last month being all messed up, I wasn't exactly sure when I was due. I had calculated four due dates, two from my last period 2 months before with 28 and 32 days cycles, and two from my miscarriage with 28 and 32 day cycles.  I was late on three of the four. I felt like I could possibly be pregnant, but my symptoms were not as extreme as they were last month.  I was pretty sure they were regular pms symptoms.  I got home and took the test, expecting another negative. I looked away from the test and waited (if I stare at it it just feels like forever.) When I looked back it showed a very clear "Yes +." I was so startled I shrieked! My husband said, "Are you okay?" I ran out of the bathroom with the pregnancy test.  He didn't even know I was doing the test. I said, "We're pregnant!" He scooped me up and hugged me.  Then he realized I was still holding the pee stick so he got out of the hug and I put the stick back in the bathroom.

We're both a little nervous that this pregnancy will end like the last one, but my doctors have all said the first miscarriage was just a common thing that happens, and there's no reason why subsequent pregnancies will not work out.  We'll have to wait and see. 

We told our parents and my sister yesterday, but we told them not to tell anyone else just in case.  I was so excited last night I couldn't sleep! 

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    I tested because I noticed I was having pregnancy discharge again. I was on the mini pill but you never know and here I am now 5 weeks and 2 days pregnant. I have a daughter who will be 3 months tomorrow so obviously me and daddy are scared and weren't quite sure what to do at first but now we're excited and hoping for a boy!
  • Options
    Trying since January and tracking ovulation. Been testing every month with BFN's but had a feeling this month was different. Got my BFP only 7DPO! :D
    It's our first and my husband and I are very excited! LMP says DD 1/8 but ovulation date says 1/17.
    It still doesn't feel real and I have a whole bunch of left over HPT's so I just keep taking them so I can see that line keep
    Popping up >:D<
  • Options
    I was 5 days late when I tested this past Tuesday , AF was supposed to arrive 4/30 and mine was a bfp.:D
    My hubby and I ttc since November after having Mirena removed and I had that in for 4 years. I had a cp in February and now 5 weeks along and praying for a safe and healthy pregnancy.
  • Options
    My husband and I miscarried in February. We have just been letting it happen ever since. AF wasn't expected until Wednesday, but I just had this feeling and decided to test this morning. BFP! We are SO excited! Still a little nervous due to recent miscarriage, but remembering the mantra "today I am pregnant!"
  • Options
    I was at work when I started having back pains. my AFs are irregular so I didn't know if I was late but one of my work friends noticed I was uncomfortable and went and bought me a test. Came up positive! The DH is overly excited and wants to buy anything and everything he can (: