August 2015 Moms

Lost Libido ???

I am currently sitting at 22 weeks and I have lost my libido! I have read it is supposed to increase but I have no interest in sex whatsoever. Anyone else feeling the same ?

Re: Lost Libido ???

• I am in the same boat and have been this whole pregnancy. Although truth be told, I have felt this way even before, but being uncomfortable/sick most of this pregnancy has made it worse. I had asked my OB about it awhile back prior to being pregnant because I feel too young to feel this way, and it is not that I am not attracted to my DH, I am. She said it was normal at this point in life because we have so many other stresses in our life (at the time I was working a LOT and had a toddler). I hope some day it comes back for me!
  • This was me up through around 17 or 18w.  I honestly just pushed through it because it was getting to DH so badly.  Now that I have a little more energy (most days), I have noticed that I seem more interested.  

Daisypath Anniversary tickers   
     Lilypie Third Birthday tickers  Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Loading the player...
  • I was like this when I was pregnant with DS. We probably only had sex 3 times the entire 9 months. This pregnancy? Totally different.

Every woman and pregnancy is different.
        DS born 8-16-2013
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • My libido came back but unfortunately every position has now become uncomfortable and I'm so dry (sorry if tmi). It seriously feels like sandpaper though. :/
  • I have had little to no interest in sex this entire pregnancy. I will still initiate sometimes because I know my husband misses it.
    It is a little uncomfortable and awkward now that I'm getting bigger. (TMI warning) Lol, and last night, I was getting horrible leg cramps throughout it! So sexy.
  • Glad I'm not the only one lol. Mines been pretty much gone as well, and it doesn't help that when I do attempt it, it's not very comfortable. There's one position we've done that made me feel like I had to pee the entire time
  • It cut off the rest of my post... I also said, most of the time though I just don't feel like trying :/
  • Thanks for your replies ladies. It is nice to know I am not the only one !
  • I was this way before I got pregnant and still am. We've bad sex once since I got pregnant, I'm 23 weeks. It was just for his benefit then and was over about as soon as it started.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I was like this when I was pregnant with DS. We probably only had sex 3 times the entire 9 months. This pregnancy? Totally different.

Every woman and pregnancy is different.

I second this. First pregnancy I was not interested in sex, this time around I feel like I'm back in my game! Lol
  • I haven't been interested in sex either , which I think is strange because with my first I wanted to all the time. Occasionally I will think "ok I'm kind of in the mood " then something little he does will totally turn me off :/ Hopefully my hubby doesn't mind the lack of sex , he is not one to speak his mind if it is bothering him.
  • I am 23 weeks and we have had sex twice. DH and I have great communication and discussed it. We do many intimate things that are not sexual. You are not the only one. It will come back. Just a short term hiccup.