Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

First TWW... Any tips for the anxiousness?

I just started my TWW on Tuesday, I'm already so anxious! Anyone have any tips on what to do to keep your mind off of this crazily exciting time?

Re: First TWW... Any tips for the anxiousness?

• Options
    How do you know when you ovulated?

• Options
    I temped and tested with an OPK
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Awesome! I find knowing for sure makes the wait easier.

Do you have any hobbies?
  • Options
    I work a 12 hour night shift in a lab, so that and reading are pretty much it! Lol
  • Options
    hmmegang said:

I work a 12 hour night shift in a lab, so that and reading are pretty much it! Lol

I find going to the gym helps me.
  • Options
    I'll try to start doing that after work every day. Thanks!
  • Options
    4N6s4N6s member
    Just stay busy
  • Options
    take a nap, read, annoy my dogs.
    don't over analyze every symptoms (which is hard to do).
  • Options
    I started mine Saturday. It's so anxious! But spend time with your friends and family and enjoy the outdoors. It helps me :)
  • Options
    I'm hoping work and the two classes I just started keep me pretty busy. Might pick up a new book, just for the free time!
  • Options
    I just finished my first week of the TWW! It kind of went by fast actually but I feel like this second week is going to drive me nuts! I had people over for dinner one night, I read a book one of the nights, I've been cleaning and doing laundry, and I work full time so that helps. I'll have to think of some other things to do to get my mind of everything so I can be sane this last week. I'm also debating whether or not I want to take a test at home before my blood test, or just wait for my serum test on Friday.
  • Options
    In the same boat. Today marked the first week. I work a good bit, and also keep myself busy either doing Crossfit or running. Had my progesterone level tested today. So, one week down, one to go!!!!! Here's to getting those BFP!!!!
  • Options
    I'm a lab tech, so the great thing about that is I can test my blood whenever! It's very tempting to just do it early but I know I need to wait! Good luck to all of you!
  • Options
    hmmegang said:

I'm a lab tech, so the great thing about that is I can test my blood whenever! It's very tempting to just do it early but I know I need to wait! Good luck to all of you!

That's ethical...
  • Options
    Seriously 27alex. Just stop with the "snark" it's not cute. Or funny. Let the newbs be! You don't like the post? Then don't comment. Easy peasy.
  • Options
    apclove said:

Seriously 27alex. Just stop with the "snark" it's not cute. Or funny. Let the newbs be! You don't like the post? Then don't comment. Easy peasy.

How was that snarky? Those tests aren't free, and that is unethical...
  • Options
    ✌️
  • Options
    apclove said:

That's not snark. I'm so confused.
    My TTC History:
    2009: missed miscarriage #1 at 9 weeks (trisomy 16)
    2010: Infertility
    2011: Diagnosis and treatment (low sperm count, anastrozole for DH, clomid for me + IUI)
    2012: Baby #1
    2014: Baby #2
    October 2015: missed miscarriage #2 at 11 weeks (trisomy 22)
    March 2016 BFP#5, due November 2016.

My Charts since 2009

• Options
    The TWW is something that I never had any issues with. Enjoy your life and try not to stress too much. There's a chance that you didn't conceive, so getting your period will only frustrate you more. And if you did conceive the PFP will be that much more exciting if you don't agonize over it for two weeks prior. Good luck!
  • Options
    We are in the same boat!! I find out this Friday as well. Its great to hear that you kept youself busy. Best of luck to you all.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"