Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Help me! Please ttc

Ok guys.... Here's my back ground... I am 27... Ttc my third child... My first daughter was a suprise.. She is 10.. My youngest is 3 and it took my husband and I 2 years of trying.. We found out December 2010 I was pregnant then I miscarried at 10weeks on January 13 (my 23rd bday)... Then I got pregnant with my youngest daughter Sophia... In August I got my period on the 2nd and started tracking my ovulation after my period stopped.. I used first response.. I never tested positive of ovulation in the month of August...In September I got my period on the 7th... The ovulation tested have me a positive on the 23rd... I had sex 3 consecutive days prior to this day and on the 23rd and three days after....I took a test and it is negative... I should get my period October 11.. Usually I get my period every 31-34 days... Right now my breasts hurt, they look vein, I'm breaking out in pimples, and slightly crampy.... (I never break out in pimples either)... So I'm not to sure if I'm pregnant.. The tests keep saying negative... Also I was tracking my basal body temp and every day it was 99.1 - 99.5 which I thought was really high... I never saw a surge so I stopped... Is there a chance I could be pregnant? Is there something I should do different? When should I expect a positive preg test if I am pregs? When should I test again? Does anyone know why I didn't test positive for ovulation in August (my obgyn didn't seem concerned at all)? Any advice would be great and much appreciated...

Re: Help me! Please ttc

• Options
    I have a ton of spelling errors.. Sorry guys
  • Options
    Ok guys.... Here's my back ground... I am 27... Ttc my third child... My first daughter was a suprise.. She is 10.. My youngest is 3 and it took my husband and I 2 years of trying.. We found out December 2010 I was pregnant then I miscarried at 10weeks on January 13 (my 23rd bday)... Then I got pregnant with my youngest daughter Sophia... In August I got my period on the 2nd and started tracking my ovulation after my period stopped.. I used first response.. I never tested positive of ovulation in the month of August...In September I got my period on the 7th... The ovulation tested have me a positive on the 23rd... I had sex 3 consecutive days prior to this day and on the 23rd and three days after....I took a test and it is negative... I should get my period October 11.. Usually I get my period every 31-34 days... Right now my breasts hurt, they look vein, I'm breaking out in pimples, and slightly crampy.... (I never break out in pimples either)... So I'm not to sure if I'm pregnant.. The tests keep saying negative... Also I was tracking my basal body temp and every day it was 99.1 - 99.5 which I thought was really high... I never saw a surge so I stopped... Is there a chance I could be pregnant? Is there something I should do different? When should I expect a positive preg test if I am pregs? When should I test again? Does anyone know why I didn't test positive for ovulation in August (my obgyn didn't seem concerned at all)? Any advice would be great and much appreciated...

It's against the TOU to ask if we think you're pregnant.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    First - read the newbies thread at the top.

Second - its against the TOU to ask if you are pregnant. A negative test is a negative test.

If you didn't have a temp spike, then you likely didn't ovulate at all this month. Estrogen, produced during the follicular phase, lowers body temp, progesterone, produced in the luteal (post ovulation) phase raises temp. It is normal to have anovulatory cycles from time to time, it happens which is why your GYN likely wasn't concerned.

You have a 20% chance of getting KU every month, even with great timing. It's normal for a healthy couple to have to try for 6-12 months without success.

This is a trying to get pregnant board. If you're looking for the secret to getting pregnant, try the 1st tri board, they're the ones who have been successful.
  • Options
    Negative test = not pregnant. Regardless of symptoms.

• Options
    First of all you have been a member since September 11. You have had plenty of time to lurk and get a feel for this community. There are several sticky threads at the top of this board that gives you guidelines for how this community works.
    We cannot tell you if you are pregnant. If you are trying for your third pregnancy I would hope that you would know that the only way to know if you are pregnant is to turn a test positive. And the only way to determine if you ovulate is to temp and wait for a temp shift and then determine how long your LP is.
    If you do end up pregnant please proceed to your BMB no need to let us know. If not please actually lurk and learn from the ladies here.
    Married: August 2012
    TTC #1: July 2015
    BFP 1: October 30, 2015; EDD: July 6, 2016- Team Pink
    TTC #2: September 2019

• Options
    Because I didn't see an edit button!! If I saw it I would have corrected it...
  • Options

Because I didn't see an edit button!! If I saw it I would have corrected it...

If you're mobile you can click the little wheel.
  • Options
    First of all guys I didn't know asking if you guys thought I could still be prenant was against any rules and I apologies for that... And I obviously know a positive preg test means I'm pregnant... I have had three pregnancies and I'm a RN in the ER I'm pretty sure I know how they work... I was looking for advice and asking to see if maybe I am testing to early... With my second daughter I had two negative tests before I tested positive... And beachtigress I am sorry if I some how offended you but I do not think I was rude in anyway... I came in here for help and advice. I am upset and seeking support/ advice from other women who are kind of in the same situation or have been in the same situation.. I don't want to feel judged or belittled for asking questions...
  • Options
    BumpAdminBumpAdmin admin
    edited October 2015

This thread has been closed. Please do not post pictures of your pregnancy test and ask the Community if you are pregnant. Instead, please visit our 1st Trimester board to discuss early possible pregnancy symptoms and the thread pinned to the top of this board called, “What does a positive pregnancy test really look like?” where members are permitted to display their pregnancy tests.

Please note that we remove posts that do not follow our guidelines and will issue warnings to users who violate the Terms of Use.

To review our Community guidelines, please visit The Bump Guidelines pinned at the top of this board. Thank you.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"