Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

9 weeks, No heartbeat, but having MS

Hey everyone, this is the first time I'm posting and unfortunately it isn't a happy one. I went into for my 1st ultrasound this week at 9 weeks and measured at 9 weeks, but the doctor couldn't find a heartbeat. I'm completely devasted as this was my first pregnancy. I go in for another u/s on Wednesday to make sure. But the weird thing for me is I am still experiencing M/S like normal. Has anyone else been through what I'm going through and still had M/S? I just feel that since my baby is no longer growing that the symptoms should stop as well. Thanks for your input in advance.

Re: 9 weeks, No heartbeat, but having MS

• Options
    After finding out that my baby stopped growing at 7 weeks 5 days and I should of been 9 weeks 4 days I was still having a symptom but my dr told me it was because I was still pregnant just wasn't viable anymore. I waited a little over 2 weeks to let nature take its course and after what I thought was a natural miscarriage I found out today was not. I just had a DNC. Sorry if this doesn't make much sense I'm still pretty loopy from the meds. I now feel a DNC is the best way to go but wait a few days so you have time to come to terms with it. Prayers for you!!
  • Options
    4N6s4N6s member
    Good luck!! I'm hoping for the best.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"