July 2015 Moms

Anyone given your baby a nickname yet?!

Re: Anyone given your baby a nickname yet?!

• We borrowed our baby nickname from the show "the league" so our baby is affectionately called Baby Chalupa. Lol
  • We call our little guy "baby J".
    We're still debating between Jeremiah nd Josiah
  • Loading the player...
  • My husband and I call the baby Orange. My family  call it English Muffin because our last name is English. I hate their nickname but I love ours. 
  • I was told, early on, that I was due on July 4th. They've since told me it's now the 3rd, but the name "Little Firecracker" has already stuck :)
  • When we didn't know the sex he was my little Tater Tot. Now he is my Little Man.
  • Our little girl will be named Tessa, and we are already calling her Tessa-Blessa. :)
  • We'll find out the gender when he/she is born.  But for now we call him/her YouMe.  Because it's a little of you and a little of me.
    BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I wonder if we're the only ones that haven't nicknamed our fetus lol

It's either 'The Baby' or 'It'.

We're not really nickname people though. We don't even have pet names for each other.
  • We've named our little Radley, so we have been calling him Rad or Mr. RAD. Those are his daddies initials...
  • Our little girls name is Evelyn - and we call her Evie for short. But her name means little bird so my husband has been calling her that when he talks to her. It's super cute to hear
  • fostera0906fostera0906 member
    edited March 2015
    We found out we are having a boy.. his name is going to be Roman but from early on we called him Pokémon because that's what he looked like at 8 weeks, then his nickname changed to Nugget. Nugget has stuck with us!!!!
  • Peanut;).. Bc that's what he looked like at 8.5 weeks.
  • Weve called our little one gummy bear since day one. And now thats all we refer to baby as. We find out in a few days if gummy bear is a boy or girl but im sure it wont make a difference, baby will always be our little gummy bear!
  • Co-pilot for now.
  • We've been calling the bub jellybean since the first scan at 6 weeks because that is what she looked like :)

Otherwise Pipes cause we're liking Piper for the name ;)
    [color=purple]Married July 2014[/color]
    [color=pink]First Monkey July 2015[/color]
    [color=green]Baby No2 March 2018
    ~Team Green~[/color]

• Our baby boy will be Jacoby Joseph, but we the family has been referring to him as "JJ" since we picked the name. :)
  • We haven't stuck to one nickname at this point. Yesterday we announced to our family that we are having a boy and at first my youngest niece (she is 3) was upset it wasn't a girl! But then a couple hours later she was fine with it and decided his name should be Sam! So maybe we'll be calling him Sam now until we decide on a name haha ;)
  • My husband and my 3 year old named it Baby Blueberry. Not sure where that came from but I think it's sweet :) 
    Lilypie - (RRkJ)

• Lately, she's had the nickname 'parasite'

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Shortly after we announced our pregnancy, one of our friends came up with the nickname of B.B. Our last name starts with a "B" so it stands for Baby B.  Now that we know it's a boy, we sometimes refer to him as Triple B

• We find out the sex in two weeks but ever since the first ultrasound, the Doctor said its like a little gummy bear. So we've been using gummy bear
  • We just found out baby is most likely a boy Monday but we've had a nickname since my emergency US at 10 weeks lol. BABY DINO!! Haha all cause baby just had these tiny little cute arms it stuck till we found out but baby boy is gonna have a lot of dinosaur things cause of it haha :p
  • Our little miss is the bean or my dad calls her the pumpkin
  • Little baby for now. :( found out we're having a girl so my mom's husband calls her Angel.
  • Before I found out the sex we called him "squishy" but I found out I am having a little boy. his name is going to be Logan James and we are going to call him LJ!!
  • Before I found out the sex we called him "squishy" but I found out I am having a little boy. his name is going to be Logan James and we are going to call him LJ!!

My sister LOVES the initials LJ. Back in the day we used to watch "prison break" and she messaged me and told me she wanted a son named "Eljay" like the boy from prison break. I giggled, and told her is name is "LJ", for "Lincoln junior" after his dad. She will probably go with Lincoln james or Lucas james.
  • We have already started the habit of calling our fetus Bubba Luke.
  • My mom and I want a nickname for my future son... we are going to name him Isaiah Evan... Any suggestions??
  • @Mommy2b072 my friends name is Isaiah and we call him Ike. Not really sure why?!
  • Her name is going to be Isabelle Everly. My youngest, who just made four, calls her Rosie Kitty Dog. He insists that is her name. 
  • We just found out we are having a boy but we haven't decided on a name yet so we've been calling him all sorts of things! El Chupacabra, prodigy, lil booger, trouble maker. On Sundays he is Daryl Dixon Jr!
  • At first, I called him Mushu but now i refer to him as Little Boy Blue
  • DH called (and sometimes still calls her) "the parasite". Now that we know she's a little girl, we call her by her name, Lucy. But since we already have a fur baby in the house that we are used to giving all the attention to, we sometimes slip and call the baby the dog's name, Mila. Hopefully we can drop that before she's born lol.
  • Mexican jumping bean.  LOL!  Just found out we are having a girl!
  • @babylo1 congrats on baby girl!
  • babylo1babylo1 member
    edited March 2015
    Thank you @kacdanz!!  We are so excited!!
  • When we saw her for the first time she looked like a peanut with skinny limbs. Now that we know she is a girl her name is Danielle, we plan to call her Dani. However, we call her Dani and Peanut all the time, so we will see what sticks when she gets here lol.
  • Another nickname my husband has given her and me is ba-ba! Everytime we come in the room he's like hey ba-ba!
  • Before we found out the gender, we were calling him sweet pea because he was as big as a sweet pea (according to this app) when I found out I'm pregnant :) we still call him sweet pea or little man because we haven't decided on a name
  • Our daughter will be named Peyton Reyes so we call her Pey or Rey, however before I knew she was a girl I'd called her "lil bug"
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"