March 2015 Moms

Hubby is driving me crazy !!!!! Help!!

Is it just me or men just as emotional during the pregnacy I feel like he's acting more and more like a drama queen any tips to keep him happy!

Re: Hubby is driving me crazy !!!!! Help!!

• I love this. How to keep the men-folk happy... I have no idea. I woke up a few weeks ago through the night and mine was sleeping on his stomach. I started yelling at him to turn over - if I can't sleep on my stomach neither can he. Haha! 
  • Haha that's funny. I told my husband he was being a drama queen last night when he didn't get exactly what he wanted. No advice on keeping them happy though. I'm still trying to figure that one out myself.
  • Loading the player...
  • Seriously they are awful insensitive creatures!!! My told me that I was snoring like a beast he had to tape me to show me. This was after he said my kegs looked like his grandmothers AND that he was getting fat so I wouldn't feel so bad... Then wondered why I cried.
  • I think its hormones rubbing off. I told my husband last night i felt he wasnt happy anymore in our marriage...due to the fact he's soo moody.
  • Mine has been driving me nuts too. We both worked from home on the same two days this week and I almost decked him a few times.
  • I would think for first time dads maybe they are scared that the attention won't be all on them! They may be feeling scared also about lots of things like finances, but this is our first baby so I am definitely no pro!
  • Pregnancy is a hard time for men too, since all the stress of supporting a pregnant lady usually falls on them. Not to mention suddenly their needs take backseat priority.

I do have to say though, my husband has been amazing about it. This pregnancy would have been miserable if he hadn't stepped up so well.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • My husband has been a God send. He has a hard time having the feeling this is real. He just supports me and he is excited all the time. My only worry is when our baby gets here he is going to clam up and freak out because he's never really been around a newborn!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"